5’4 Indian Mogs 6’4 Chad😢😢😢🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

D

Deleted member 47549

Alpha Chadlite 😎 High IQ With A Higher Body Count😜
If you take a 5’4 Indian with game, confidence, and a good personality he can mog a 6’4 chad 100% of the time. And I’ll prove it.

Everywhere I look in Toronto I see short, dark, average Indian men with hot white women. Whether it’s the mall, park, bars, or clubs, Indian men here are always around or holding hands with beautiful women.

The problem is that most people never leave the house and see reality for what it really is. Indian men know they are at a disadvantage so they self improve which then gives them the advantage.

I’ve been conducting an experiment that proves this fact, that Indians can mog chads with game, confidence, and personality.

I’ve been documenting an experiment where Indian men go head to head with White Chads in cold approach, bar game, club game, Instagram game, and online dating to see who can get more women. And so far Indians have been mogging chads.

I’m finishing up the experiment and will post the videos and results when they’re ready.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb, lightskinbengali, poopoohead and 8 others
Hi @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, ascension, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Arcturus, Gengar and 4 others
Nigga Stop Writing In Font Size 26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's My Signature You're Indicating A Napoleon Complex By Writing This Way.
He's a 5'5" tamil do the math

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 43403
Screenshot 2023 10 19 093319

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
If you take a 5’4 Indian with game, confidence, and a good personality he can mog a 6’4 chad 100% of the time. And I’ll prove it.

Everywhere I look in Toronto I see short, dark, average Indian men with hot white women. Whether it’s the mall, park, bars, or clubs, Indian men here are always around or holding hands with beautiful women.

The problem is that most people never leave the house and see reality for what it really is. Indian men know they are at a disadvantage so they self improve which then gives them the advantage.

I’ve been conducting an experiment that proves this fact, that Indians can mog chads with game, confidence, and personality.

I’ve been documenting an experiment where Indian men go head to head with White Chads in cold approach, bar game, club game, Instagram game, and online dating to see who can get more women. And so far Indians have been mogging chads.

I’m finishing up the experiment and will post the videos and results when they’re ready.
I genuinely think I can do better in Toronto!
@BrahminBoss @WishIwasChico what you guys think

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and colton myers

Didn't read but the name Derek pajeeter sent me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heisenburgertaco, Sub0, ascension and 1 other person
Cant speak for other parts of the world but Toronto is like playing gta with cheat codes for Indians.

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
oh god yes. more pajeetas for me and my azn bros

are you in the downtown area??

• +1
Reactions: stoicturtle and colton myers