5'4 Viet man took a shit in my apartment

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Had NBN installed today
5'4 older Viet man came to do it.

Halfway through he's like "Can I use your bathroom?", I'm like sure.

Thought he was gonna piss, then I hear him shitting violently
takes a shit for about 4 mintues, seems to wipe his ass for 1 min, then comes out.

My apartment is tiny, basically 2 small rooms and a tiny bathroom....I was 20 yards away from him shitting and could hear everything

walked out nonchalantly and got the job done.

Honestly I admire the Low inhib...that's why he probably has a woman to fuck that he goes home to, and many high inhib guys on here don't

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 32094, Gonthar and 8 others
Decisive Kinh victory yet again!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, horizontallytall, Sub0 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, LampPostPrime and aspiringexcel
One time while traveling I had to take a massive shit. I remember I used to have a mental illness where I purposefully held my shit in for several days for some reason. So I had a massive backup inside me. I stopped at a random gas stop and went inside and there were two young slut cashiers up front. I asked for the key to the restroom and they gave it to me.

I took the most massive, wet, nutty, disgusting vile shit of my life in the toilet. Literally so massive that the toilet couldn’t contain my shit and it piled over and wouldn’t flush. I created a huge shitty mess in the toilet and even somehow got some all over the walls.

Then after I relieved myself I gave the key back with a smile and walked back to the car.

I just knew one of those hoes had to clean it since they were the only two there

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, manlet cUnt, Sub0 and 5 others
One time while traveling I had to take a massive shit. I remember I used to have a mental illness where I purposefully held my shit in for several days for some reason. So I had a massive backup inside me. I stopped at a random gas stop and went inside and there were two young slut cashiers up front. I asked for the key to the restroom and they gave it to me.

I took the most massive, wet, nutty, disgusting vile shit of my life in the toilet. Literally so massive that the toilet couldn’t contain my shit and it piled over and wouldn’t flush. I created a huge shitty mess in the toilet and even somehow got some all over the walls.

Then after I relieved myself I gave the key back with a smile and walked back to the car.

I just knew one of those hoes had to clean it since they were the only two there
you wanted to hold in your shit? why? lmfao wtf i legit did the same thing but when i was a little kid. i ended up shitting myself in class a few times in 3rd grade jfl. i had this fucking bizarre idea that i could somehow make it so i never had to shit again if i held it in long enough. even when to the doctor after my stomach hurt from it after a few weeks and they cud see the shit backed up inside lmao

looking it up its associated with autism jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, manlet cUnt, comingtothisJFL and 1 other person
also how tf do normies feel satisfied shitting for only 4 minutes. i have to shit for like 30 at the LEAST. and wiping for 1 minute DEFINITELY wont fully clean you unless you have a mogger 10/10 fiber fuelled ghost poop, which with spicy southeast asian diet i doubt he had, plus judging by the violent sounds you described

also how tf do normies feel satisfied shitting for only 4 minutes. i have to shit for like 30 at the LEAST. and wiping for 1 minute DEFINITELY wont fully clean you unless you have a mogger 10/10 fiber fuelled ghost poop, which with spicy southeast asian diet i doubt he had, plus judging by the violent sounds you described
I use wads of toilet paper. Others in the house wonder why we always running out of it and shit

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
you wanted to hold in your shit? why? lmfao wtf i legit did the same thing but when i was a little kid. i ended up shitting myself in class a few times in 3rd grade jfl. i had this fucking bizarre idea that i could somehow make it so i never had to shit again if i held it in long enough. even when to the doctor after my stomach hurt from it after a few weeks and they cud see the shit backed up inside lmao

looking it up its associated with autism jfl
Same I held my shit in since I was little. My parents said if I didn’t stop they’d have to take me to see some type of mental doctor and that scared me so I started to stop eventually idk why I did it tho.

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I use wads of toilet paper. Others in the house wonder why we always running out of it and shit
i squat down in the shower and wash with hands and water. yea it sounds nasty having to touch poop but you can just wash hands after, and its the only way to really get clean. then i like to check afterwards with a flash light and mirror.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Sub0 and Vermilioncore
then i like to check afterwards with a flash light and mirror.
Mofo said flashlight 💀 @BrahminBoss like he’s going into a cave or some shit. Discovery channel type shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Sub0, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Mofo said flashlight 💀 @BrahminBoss like he’s going into a cave or some shit. Discovery channel type shit innit
yottabased clean bussy prepared for BBC and BWC @RetardSubhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Vermilioncore
i squat down in the shower and wash with hands and water. yea it sounds nasty having to touch poop but you can just wash hands after, and its the only way to really get clean. then i like to check afterwards with a flash light and mirror.
I remember I used to take gigantic sized shits and was scared to flush so I’d always take the log of shit out of the toilet and put it in a bag and hide it under the sink. Idk why. I’d hide it there until no one was watching then I’d take it to the garbage and toss it

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and LampPostPrime
I remember I used to take gigantic sized shits and was scared to flush so I’d always take the log of shit out of the toilet and put it in a bag and hide it under the sink. Idk why. I’d hide it there until no one was watching then I’d take it to the garbage and toss it
PlushPowerfulBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Vermilioncore