5'5-5'7 is ideal height, females are threatened by tall guys

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
5'5 to 5'7 is ideal height for men. Female are usually threatened by tall men whereas 5'5-5'7 men pose no threat to females. They feel more safer around them because 5'5 to 5'7 men are more playful and full of life whereas tall men are more pessimistic and hard personality. For example, all the boys over 5'8 at my school looked very serious and unhappy but the 5'5 to 5'7 boys looked very approachable and were smiling. Now look at the celebrity heart throbs, Prince, Justin Bieber, Zayn, and all are 5'5-5'7. Women love a man they could kiss easily and look into his eyes. I cant believe I ever wanted to be 7'5, I truly was delusional. It truly was over for me the day I past 5'7 at the age of 12 😥. If I could get height reduction surgery I would.

reminder: us men who are over 170 cm are DISGUSTING and REPULSIVE to women. We should consider suicide!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Vitruvian, Butthurt Dweller and 6 others
Ur an actual fucking autist

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, john2 and jodanielle
Yes. A man and a woman are equal. Why should she have to look up to the man? That's not equal and it hurts your neck. It's more romantic to look a man in his eyes.

THIS IS VERY LEGIT OP, HOWEVER girls love short dudes that can hold their weight also 5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations. This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his INTELLECTUAL POWER. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and karbo
Ur an actual fucking autist
I just realised this. In the eyes of women, we are truly invisible and disgusting ogres. If I could give a foot of my 6'7 height I would. Its truly over

you're capping

Cope, ideal male height has been proven to actually be in the 4’11-5’3 range. In a study conducted by Afghanistan scientists, they discovered women desire short men because they are like little collectible trophies and women love trophies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, chadpreetcel123, middayshowers and 6 others
Easier to look the girl directly in the eyes bro

That explains why the 5'2" indian janitor is such a slayer, we can't compete, he mogs us with his confidence. Also if you're a foot taller than the foid you're speaking to you'll have to look down (inel trait) resulting in UEE

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
That explains why the 5'2" indian janitor is such a slayer, we can't compete, he mogs us with his confidence. Also if you're a foot taller than the foid you're speaking to you'll have to look down (inel trait) resulting in UEE
4243.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Caligula
it's truly over in 2020 if you don't get a leg shortening surgery

High IQ thread, I knew it was over for me the day I saw this
game-of-thrones-star-esme-bianco-reveals-tyrion-sex-scene-was-only-moment-from-pilot-episode-that-made-it-to-air.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
@Titbot get in here u moron LMAO

5'7 is the best height. Better than those below and surpassing it. It truly is the nucleus of height. Apathetic dark triad slayers are exactly 1.70.

This is not cope and I am 4'11

High IQ thread, I knew it was over for me the day I saw this
game-of-thrones-star-esme-bianco-reveals-tyrion-sex-scene-was-only-moment-from-pilot-episode-that-made-it-to-air.jpg
Women love high class 4'5 guys who are approachable. She would have rejected that 6'4 ogre Jason Momoa. There is no one like high class high IQ 4'5 guys. Like Tyrion and Lord Farquaad
150px-LordFarquaad%28ShrekCharacter%29.png

They mog tall ogres to oblivion

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and ExCel
Legit thread.

20yo 160cm female cousin called me tall (I'm only 179cm)