5’6 friend thinks he looks bigger than me (6’2)

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
I just agreed with him. He genuinely thinks he is bigger than me, because he built some muscle mass as a natural.

Not even worth explaining. I just find it sad and funny and the same time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Yuki, Recessed Life and 7 others
danny danny dan dan dan

I just agreed with him. He genuinely thinks he is bigger than me, because he built some muscle mass as a natural.

Not even worth explaining. I just find it sad and funny and the same time.
I can't imagine being 6'2 and still deciding to roid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You must have a fucking subhuman face

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
What I like to do with my manlet friends is heightfraud: double socks, lifts + air forces/maxes. Just for fun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87 and moreroidsmoredates
I can't imagine being 6'2 and still deciding to roid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You must have a fucking subhuman face
I don’t roid and 6’2 isn’t special from where i’m from.

you saying this signals to me that you’re not just a manlet, but a turbo manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku
Some people are so delusional bro

I know a guy who has stated multiple times that he looks better than young brad pitt and ian somerhalder, whilst being a 25 year old mtn virgin he honestly thinks he looks better than this
Ian-Somerhalder-788x1024.jpg

As a 25 year old mtn

He also says he has women staring non stop and giving him iois wherever he goes, when ive never even seen him talk to a women in my life despite going clubbing with him more than 20+ times.

Idk how a 25 year old virgin mtn can be so narcy and delusional

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, Art of Pattinson, Imretarded? and 1 other person
daily reminder that all you need to be attractive to women (in terms of body) is literally do a bunch of pushups, sit ups and work on your neck and biceps with moderate weights.

gymcelling is the biggest joke next to pick up artistry

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks and moreroidsmoredates
daily reminder that all you need to be attractive to women (in terms of body) is literally do a bunch of pushups, sit ups and work on your neck and biceps with moderate weights.
Explain

I know a guy who has stated multiple times that he looks better than young brad pitt and ian somerhalder, whilst being a 25 year old mtn virgin he honestly thinks he looks better than this

As a 25 year old mtn

He also says he has women staring non stop and giving him iois wherever he goes, when ive never even seen him talk to a women in my life despite going clubbing with him more than 20+ times.

He could be getting IOI’s as a MTN, it’s normal for them to receive them.
But he probably thinks that every girl that looks for 0,001 seconds at him is an IOI.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex and Imretarded?
okay now post the body you've build doing that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, bululu_87, nofap and 2 others

As a 25 year old mtn

What a fucking loser lol. How do you get no play after going clubbing over 20 times:ROFLMAO:

Explain

But he probably thinks that every girl that looks for 0,001 seconds at him is an IOI.
Yeah he does

I’ve seen a women look at us for 1 second when we were driving in the car when she was crossing the road and he said wow man she was staring at me.

He thought that a girl i know liked him because she was staring at him constantly according to him, i asked her and she burst out laughing saying i have only seem him once

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Let him cope
Imagine being fucking 5’6
You would need to rope unless you cope immensely

• +1
Reactions: nofap

post physique you turkmongrel

Explain

okay now post the body you've build doing that.
post physique you turkmongrel
i think hes being sarcastic

Never rope, that’s weak and pathetic behavior.
Nah it’s not
It goes against all our instincts, it’s very difficult to do
Someone who ropes absolutely has a horrible life/brain, I joke about it but it’s not even comprehensible to most people, including me, because it goes against every single instinct of yours. You will only do it if your life is absolute hell or your brain is completely fucked

Nah it’s not
Yes it is.
It goes against all our instincts, it’s very difficult to do
Someone who ropes absolutely has a horrible life/brain, I joke about it but it’s not even comprehensible to most people, including me, because it goes against every single instinct of yours. You will only do it if your life is absolute hell or your brain is completely fucked
Killing yourself physically happens only when you killed yourself mentally and spiritually first.
If you can prevent that, you can prevent physical death.

You create your own consciousness and reality.

As a 25 year old mtn

tell him to rope

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular