• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19152, fruitgunpop and Cheesyrumble
65A3FCBE 5FE7 4EBF 9803 C49E0C178118
@6ft4 literally below average white guys in UK

Never began

Nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, MiroslavBulldosex and Cheesyrumble
Why put this in the looksmaxing section?

We get it, you were dealt a shit hand. So was most people on this forum.

Just stop feeling sorry for yourself and grind. If you work super hard and spend minimal money, you should be able to save up enough to fund all your surgeries in a year

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, Cheesyrumble and Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Why put this in the looksmaxing section?

We get it, you were dealt a shit hand. So was most people on this forum.

Just stop feeling sorry for yourself and grind. If you work super hard and spend minimal money, you should be able to save up enough to fund all your surgeries in a year
waiting for my shitty cope course to start. what else am i meant to do

@Cheesyrumble dont kick a man while hes down

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
JFL...... It's over for you.... ur the same nigga whose an insufferable piece of shit who is obsessed with shit talking about asians as a coping mechanism to your below average shitty life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Blkpill Godfather
waiting for my shitty cope course to start. what else am i meant to do
Make sure you are applying for max student loans so you can spend that money on surgery

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Literally everyone in UK is a 6ft+ maxx natty fashionmaxxed NT mogger who goes on holidays with the boys once per year

and then there’s me

I hate this life man, i wish I was just born average like everyone else and got to live the average life that everyone else gets but me

Now I have to take the years of rotting to surgerymaxx to still be below average and move country and be lonely for the rest of my life just to get a gf

Just cos I’m not genetically gifted

This life is insane….

Really fucked up man

So unfair.

“Muh life’s not fair”

Actually life is fair for a majority of people. You have to be really really really unlucky to be far below average like me and have to resort to what I have to do to fix my life
kill your fucking self and stop posting this bitch crying threads, faggot get out of this forum

JFL...... It's over for you.... ur the same nigga whose an insufferable piece of shit who is obsessed with shit talking about asians as a coping mechanism to your below average shitty life.
Yup. Sad.

OP, obviously at 5'4 your height isn't optimal, but stop coping and looksmax.

• +1
  • Hmm...
kill your fucking self and stop posting this bitch crying threads, faggot get out of this forum
He can join his UK brother @predeterminism on incels.is

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Invisible/ run of the mill generic normies. You rarely see truly LTN/ ugly people at social events in the UK. Its like they never come out lol. I've been around Europe and UK has the highest standard for looks and NT with central and eastern eu having almost no standards. It's brutal cuz our women are the ugliest and most unpleasant creatures in the west lol.

• +1
Invisible/ run of the mill generic normies. You rarely see truly LTN/ ugly people at social events in the UK. Its like they never come out lol. I've been around Europe and UK has the highest standard for looks and NT with central and eastern eu having almost no standards. It's brutal cuz our women are the ugliest and most unpleasant creatures in the west lol.

View attachment 1869858
facts man i did some swiping on a girl tinder account with discord friends in UK, germany, netherlands, other places

and UK was by far the moggiest , idk why everyone thinks UK is subhumans

germany and netherlands chads would be incels in UK

and then yeah, the ugliest fattest shittest personality girls

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
NO WAY PREDETERMINISM IS ON INCELS.IS:lul::lul:

what forums does to a mf
Both are going out the same way Bhai 🤙🤙🤙😹😹😹. By the hands of the "GOOK PROPAGANDIST". AKA @Cheesyrumble
Mayocels with too much asian obsession will lead u to incels.is
20220907 071324

• JFL
NO WAY PREDETERMINISM IS ON INCELS.IS:lul::lul:

what forums does to a mf
what the fuck else is he meant to do at that dreadful height

• JFL
Both are going out the same way Bhai 🤙🤙🤙😹😹😹. By the hands of the "GOOK PROPAGANDIST". AKA @Cheesyrumble
Mayocels with too much asian obsession will lead u to incels.is
View attachment 1869864
how much per month does korean government pump into your propaganda schemes

• JFL
how much per month does korean government pump into your propaganda schemes
1000 won per minute, I migrate SEAcoper mayocels to their rightful place. Incels.is

• Ugh..
It's a one sided affair. Ur the only one making threads.
And I'm not in the mood to entertain u. I questioned ur motives and how any of these "theories" applied to u as an individual. That's why u mentally broke and made this thread admiting ur defeat. Attacking the root of ur insecurity was easy to do. I sound like a death note character 🧐🧐🧐🧐