5'7" 185lb Obese foid refuses to accept reality. "I'm not fat, I'm jacked!"

alien

alien

Kraken

Look at how badly I got downvoted and how many thirsty simps who don't get laid are simping for her. And look at how she's getting upvoted by all these simps and delusional obese women.

If you are 5'7" 185 lbs as a woman and not on roids like Chyna, you are OBESE. Even if you have some muscles. I would have asked her to take her shirt off to prove to the world that she's not obese. But I don't wanna get banned.

The truth is BMI if anything under-estimates obesity, not over-estimates it. 55% of people with a 18-25 BMI have elevated adipose tissue levels (meaning they are fat or perhaps what is called "skinnyfat"). And 29% are medically obese. 80% of people with a 25-30 BMI (her BMI is 29) are medically obese. 95% have elevated adipose tissue levels. So even most gymcel bros online are underestimating their body fat percentage and are fat pieces of shit who use bulking as an excuse to pig out. Meanwhile I have a 22.9 BMI and I'm still cutting. I've been lifting for nearly 2 years consistently now. Since July 13 2022. And I have visible abs in good lighting (natural or washroom). And even I still have some lower abdominal fat. lmfao. And I'm a male. Granted 38 going on 39 year old male but still.

Building muscle mass is hard fucking work. You can't just stuff your face in a 500 calorie surplus or even a 200-300 calorie surplus and expect to get jacked. If you eat a 500 calorie surplus, most of that is gonna be fat. If you eat a 200-300 calorie surplus, a good bit of that is going to be fat if not most of it. Especially if you're a short person. If a 100 calorie surplus is appropriate for a 167cm turbo manlet like me, a 188cm Chad can be in like a 134 calorie surplus. I aimed for a 200-300 calorie surplus and while I gained some muscle, I gained a lot of fat in the process. So I have been cutting for 3+ months now. It's taking forever to get rid of the fat. There comes a certain point where you need to bulk to make gains. But most gym bro advice tells people to eat more than they need to.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, micropp, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
look at her fat tricep, eww

you can tell if she does a pose like a T that she would have a bunch of arm fat just hanging down

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
look at her fat tricep, eww

you can tell if she does a pose like a T that she would have a bunch of arm fat just hanging down
I'm a 167cm turbo manlet who only weighs 140.5 lbs (22.9 BMI!) and even I had a good bit of fat on my triceps up until recently. lmfao. Recently my tricep has toned up a bit after I lost weight. Overhead Tricep Extensions and Smith JM Press has really helped grow my triceps. She is fucking delusional. She just uses lifting weights and bulking as an excuse to continue to stuff her face and eat like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and walrusmaxx
doesnt appear to be that fat

Bulking is a meme because as you said you'll just get fat, just get as low weight as possible and jym with maintenance calories

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Bulking is a meme because as you said you'll just get fat, just get as low weight as possible and jym with maintenance calories
Unless you roid or have kang genetics obv

doesnt appear to be that fat
By modern womyn standards, no. I'd fuck her without hesitation. I would LTR her. I'll be honest. I'm not picky. But if she took a DEXA scan, her visceral fat rating and body fat percentage would probably indicate medical obesity. Only 5% of PEOPLE (not women, PEOPLE) with a 25-30 BMI have a healthy level of adipose tissue (fat). Her BMI is 29. I don't like her odds. Is she sexy? I would say so. But is she healthy? Probably not.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, TechnoBoss and vermillioncorefan
By modern womyn standards, no. I'd fuck her without hesitation. I would LTR her. I'll be honest. I'm not picky. But if she took a DEXA scan, her visceral fat rating and body fat percentage would probably indicate medical obesity. Only 5% of PEOPLE (not women, PEOPLE) with a 25-30 BMI have a healthy level of adipose tissue (fat). Her BMI is 29. I don't like her odds. Is she sexy? I would say so. But is she healthy? Probably not.
its possible, i mean shes very heavy

but tbh i think its 50/50 or even less that she would be medically obese from a wholistic perspective, not just bmi

bmi is kind of a limited metric tbh, but yeah i get your point

I'm a 167cm turbo manlet who only weighs 140.5 lbs (22.9 BMI!) and even I had a good bit of fat on my triceps up until recently. lmfao. Recently my tricep has toned up a bit after I lost weight. Overhead Tricep Extensions and Smith JM Press has really helped grow my triceps. She is fucking delusional. She just uses lifting weights and bulking as an excuse to continue to stuff her face and eat like shit.
its possible, i mean shes very heavy

but tbh i think its 50/50 or even less that she would be medically obese from a wholistic perspective, not just bmi

bmi is kind of a limited metric tbh, but yeah i get your point
>very heavy
>185 lbs

this thread is so retarded. if you think 185 is very heavy or obese then go join a pro anorexia forum

>very heavy
>185 lbs

this thread is so retarded. if you think 185 is very heavy or obese then go join a pro anorexia forum
it's pretty heavy for a 5'7 woman tbh

brad pitt was 170 in fight club, for reference

it's pretty heavy for a 5'7 woman tbh

brad pitt was 170 in fight club, for reference
if it was like 285 i could understand but 185 will only be legit visibly fat if you're a midget

if it was like 285 i could understand but 185 will only be legit visibly fat if you're a midget
nigga no slim or skinny foid is gonna weigth 83 kgs lol at you

nigga no slim or skinny foid is gonna weigth 83 kgs lol at you
never said that but there isn't just skinny and obese, if she weighs that much she wont be skinny but wont be some huge fatass either

Just suck in your belly and wear black to hide all contours theory

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
never said that but there isn't just skinny and obese, if she weighs that much she wont be skinny but wont be some huge fatass either
she'll be an entry lvl fatass for sure

Look at how badly I got downvoted and how many thirsty simps who don't get laid are simping for her. And look at how she's getting upvoted by all these simps and delusional obese women.

If you are 5'7" 185 lbs as a woman and not on roids like Chyna, you are OBESE. Even if you have some muscles. I would have asked her to take her shirt off to prove to the world that she's not obese. But I don't wanna get banned.

The truth is BMI if anything under-estimates obesity, not over-estimates it. 55% of people with a 18-25 BMI have elevated adipose tissue levels (meaning they are fat or perhaps what is called "skinnyfat"). And 29% are medically obese. 80% of people with a 25-30 BMI (her BMI is 29) are medically obese. 95% have elevated adipose tissue levels. So even most gymcel bros online are underestimating their body fat percentage and are fat pieces of shit who use bulking as an excuse to pig out. Meanwhile I have a 22.9 BMI and I'm still cutting. I've been lifting for nearly 2 years consistently now. Since July 13 2022. And I have visible abs in good lighting (natural or washroom). And even I still have some lower abdominal fat. lmfao. And I'm a male. Granted 38 going on 39 year old male but still.

Building muscle mass is hard fucking work. You can't just stuff your face in a 500 calorie surplus or even a 200-300 calorie surplus and expect to get jacked. If you eat a 500 calorie surplus, most of that is gonna be fat. If you eat a 200-300 calorie surplus, a good bit of that is going to be fat if not most of it. Especially if you're a short person. If a 100 calorie surplus is appropriate for a 167cm turbo manlet like me, a 188cm Chad can be in like a 134 calorie surplus. I aimed for a 200-300 calorie surplus and while I gained some muscle, I gained a lot of fat in the process. So I have been cutting for 3+ months now. It's taking forever to get rid of the fat. There comes a certain point where you need to bulk to make gains. But most gym bro advice tells people to eat more than they need to.

This bitch weights more than me

she looks really good imo. All the fat going into those huge tits and ass. Shes in the middle, medium musclme mass but medium amoum of fat. not bad tbh. pretty hot imo

• +1
Reactions: Xtra

shes fat but she looks fine

she looks really good imo. All the fat going into those huge tits and ass. Shes in the middle, medium musclme mass but medium amoum of fat. not bad tbh. pretty hot imo
True but this forum is chock full of twinks lusting after skeleton women, to them a girl at 185 lbs is the same as a massive whale weighing 600lbs

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
She as a bit of muscles, more than the average woman, but she has a good amound of fat around her muscles, shes fat but not entirely fat

True but this forum is chock full of twinks lusting after skeleton women, to them a girl at 185 lbs is the same as a massive whale weighing 600lbs
true. seen it way too many times

• +1
Reactions: Xtra