5’7-5’9 is the ideal female height

Z

Zoom759

Diamond
5’10+ sounds too manly because of the extra digit with 5’10 and 5’11 and heights starting with 6 being more associated with men

Anything below 5’3 is midget tier and 5’4-5’6 are average around in the west

5’7-5’9 still allows you to be masculine but also not fuck over ur son with shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: mogre, klamus, ilovetakis and 1 other person
tall woman make me even more insecure bcs iam scared that they will reject me bcs iam too short for them
but i rly dont mind how tall my gf is

tall woman make me even more insecure bcs iam scared that they will reject me bcs iam too short for them
but i rly dont mind how tall my gf is
Tall women in my experience haven’t been that bad with their standards they just want 2-4 inches taller and are grateful for that

it’s rlly short whores that love the extreme height differences

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Lyric card 1720279536503

5’10+ sounds too manly because of the extra digit with 5’10 and 5’11 and heights starting with 6 being more associated with men

Anything below 5’3 is midget tier and 5’4-5’6 are average around in the west

5’7-5’9 still allows you to be masculine but also not fuck over ur son with shit genetics
5’7-5’9 women are better than short women. Better body, slimmer, longer legs and arms, small collarbone. They are the most feminine. JFL if you want a 5’3 shorty just because you are 5 foot 11 with lifts on

• +1
Reactions: mogre
i want a woman thats equally as tall as me or a few inches shorter, jfl at 4'11 + 6'5 couples

• +1
Reactions: mogre
5’7-5’9 women are better than short women. Better body, slimmer, longer legs and arms, small collarbone. They are the most feminine. JFL if you want a 5’3 shorty just because you are 5 foot 11 with lifts on
they’re too skinny that’s the issue. i would prefer girl who’s around my height over a short one but most of them seem to be skeletons. of course i dont want a short bitch either, ideally she would be my height but not with the body you usually see on tall women

lame thread, you didn't factor a bunch of shit in like guys want a girl thats close to their height, 2 inches shorter or at most 3

And that not everyone uses imperial "5'10 sounds weird with extra digit" in european/normal thats 178cm which still sounds normal

lame thread, you didn't factor a bunch of shit in like guys want a girl thats close to their height, 2 inches shorter or at most 3
2 inches shorter will have her looking ur height in heels Lol

And that not everyone uses imperial "5'10 sounds weird with extra digit" in european/normal thats 178cm which still sounds normal
yea i guess for europe it’d be 170-179

yea i guess for europe it’d be 170-179
she doesnt have to be that tall 170 is ideal height doesnt matter once she is 170-179

tall hoes are not easy to fuck

5'8-5'10 women are more likely to date guys under 6'2 than short subhuman girls