5’7 at 15

T

trigger

Iron
It’s over for me. I just learned that I only grew half an inch in a year from 14-15. My growth plates are slowly closing. I’ve only been 15 for 3 months. My doctor said I’m deep into the last stage of puberty. I’m already taller than my 5’6 dad. My moms side is all tall but my dads cursed genes decided to not give me blue eyes, but instead his cursed height. I don’t stunt my growth in anyway like other people who’re taller than me do with drinking and smoking. He stunted his growth from the same thing and I’m still not going to be much taller. It’s so over. This life is not fair I’m already rejecting because the girls are almost as tall as me.

Time to go ER or become a femboy either one

you have a full beard at 15? wtf bhai is your face and every part of your body adult like?

you're probably a late bloomer, retard

you have a full beard at 15? wtf bhai is your face and every part of your body adult like?
No, my dad only has a very scraggly beard, this is an interesting take. But my genitals are fully developed. The only thing I’m missing is excessive body hair everywhere, but I’ve already had my big growth spurt so my height is going to stay the same

No, my dad only has a very scraggly beard, this is an interesting take. But my genitals are fully developed. The only thing I’m missing is excessive body hair everywhere, but I’ve already had my big growth spurt so my height is going to stay the same
Brutally over I'm sorry lil brocel

• +1
Reactions: 0000a
you will be 5'7-5'8, lucky, since your dad is 5'6. An inch or 2 below average. remember could be worse.. u arent a manlet

If you heard my voice it’s definitely not a late bloomer. Also, if I’m already taller than my dad how am I going to hit puberty
turn into a femboy and get ran over black dudes or go ER manlet cuck

• +1
Reactions: trigger
you will be 5'7-5'8, lucky, since your dad is 5'6. An inch or 2 below average. remember could be worse.. u arent a manlet
Could for sure be worse but it could also be better. I’ve heard girls tell me that I’m perfect except I’m short. They think I’m hot but I’m just not tall. Yes if I looked better it wouldn’t matter, but that’s also genetic and would still be easier taller.

Ethnicity? If white then over but If curry maybe not

Could for sure be worse but it could also be better. I’ve heard girls tell me that I’m perfect except I’m short. They think I’m hot but I’m just not tall. Yes if I looked better it wouldn’t matter, but that’s also genetic and would still be easier taller.
yeah it would be easier, i dont doubt it can help your SMV being taller. But lets just lay down the facts, you arent tall, you also arent short, and there is nothing that can be done to fix that. You need to play the cards you are dealt and make the most of what you have, blaming your birth conditions will get you no where. If you have a good face, you will be perfectly fine my friend, go out and slay, you are young, hop off this forum brother

If curry its not over? if white its over? what is this logic
Because curries have weird genetics. They grow body hair first and pre puberty in some cases

yeah it would be easier, i dont doubt it can help your SMV being taller. But lets just lay down the facts, you arent tall, you also arent short, and there is nothing that can be done to fix that. You need to play the cards you are dealt and make the most of what you have, blaming your birth conditions will get you no where. If you have a good face, you will be perfectly fine my friend, go out and slay, you are young, hop off this forum brother
I can’t slay shit because like I said I get rejected for being too short when so many girls have said everything else about me is perfect

I can’t slay shit because like I said I get rejected for being too short when so many girls have said everything else about me is perfect
You will though. Your dad did, and he is an inch shorter.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
You will though. Your dad did, and he is an inch shorter.
He lived in a time where girls fr didn’t care as much as they do now, I know a girl who only dates black guys (nothing wrong w that) because of their genetic predisposed height

• +1
He lived in a time where girls fr didn’t care as much as they do now, I know a girl who only dates black guys (nothing wrong w that) because of their genetic predisposed height
bro, you will be fine, go approach chicks

• +1
It’s over for me. I just learned that I only grew half an inch in a year from 14-15. My growth plates are slowly closing. I’ve only been 15 for 3 months. My doctor said I’m deep into the last stage of puberty. I’m already taller than my 5’6 dad. My moms side is all tall but my dads cursed genes decided to not give me blue eyes, but instead his cursed height. I don’t stunt my growth in anyway like other people who’re taller than me do with drinking and smoking. He stunted his growth from the same thing and I’m still not going to be much taller. It’s so over. This life is not fair I’m already rejecting because the girls are almost as tall as me.
Your probably not gonna grow taller. Invest in shoe lifts and you can fraud 5,10