5'7 black incel is coping, BONE_CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
He basically says the reason men are losers and virgins in and living with parents or family is because they don't have a women. These folks can't be that slow.
The reason those men are mostly not getting pussy is because their COMPLETE losers with nothing going for them. You CAN'T be ugly and broke with low social status and then demand women to give you sexual access and think women are just gonna go along with it because you said so. Its insane these loser types types say if i had a women i would have confidence and then i would go out and make something of myself and not be a loser , the problem is women, they only want thugs and good looking men. Then they try to cope by saying i got mental problems and iam depressed, no grown men are gonna care about no other man being a complete LOSER their gonna say good less competition for the females, that loser brought it upon himself. When you see these types usually their fat/obese and don't even look normal or basic and usually have no jobs or money and live with parents well into adult age, and demand women must fuck them. NOT JUST ANY WOMEN BUT BEAUTIFYL WOMEN, THESE MEN are just LAZY.

Most men in the world may be losing on some level and the mating market is hard, but VERY FEW are COMPLETE LOSERS, losing at every aspects of life.
These types usually end up being homeless in the streets and the subway and violent and angry at the world.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles
The reason you're incel is cause you're not a world famous athlete

• Woah
Reactions: stamaster21
The reason those men are mostly not getting pussy is because their COMPLETE losers with nothing going for them. You CAN'T be ugly and broke with low social status and then demand women to give you sexual access and think women are just gonna go along with it because you said so. Its insane these loser types types say if i had a women i would have confidence and then i would go out and make something of myself and not be a loser , the problem is women, they only want thugs and good looking men. Then they try to cope by saying i got mental problems and iam depressed, no grown men are gonna care about no other man being a complete LOSER their gonna say good less competition for the females, that loser brought it upon himself. When you see these types usually their fat/obese and don't even look normal or basic and usually have no jobs or money and live with parents well into adult age, and demand women must fuck them. NOT JUST ANY WOMEN BUT BEAUTIFYL WOMEN, THESE MEN are just LAZY.

IMG 7119

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, lifeless and Rea
There's truth to this.

People are more shut-in, broke, depressed, and glued to technology than ever before.

These things affect dating and sex a lot.

• +1
Reactions: lifeless