5'7 black obese, black pillers gets kicked out by hes auntie BONE_CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
basically the grandmother died 8 months ago, the auntie has ownership of the place now, and is kicking him out, he called the auntie evil and that she betrayed him, thou he hasn't worked in 14 years and is 33 years old. She said why didn't she give him a warning and a 3-4 months grace period. This dude is isnane says everythign was all good and all of sudden, which is billshit you a grown adult your parents/auntie are gonna say something if you don't pay any bills for 8 months. Basically he stays in hes room and smokes weed all day and plays video games. Hes upset he didnt become a millionare and is angry MR beast is rich and he is not. Calls people who work 9-5 slaves and folks showing him a little 1000 dollar check means nothing because he could wage-slave at mc doanlds and get that, yet he has no job/skills and ZERO MONEY.

Says hes a good person who desevers to be a millionare and hates god because god didn't bless him. But hes a leech and not a good person because he pays no bills is a burden on hes family and calls hes family evil for not letting him stay rent/bill free, he blames hes cousins who have cars for not teaching him how to drive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Thats your channel lol

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
Sadly the likes of Andrew Tate have made it seem like as if it is this easy to manipulate the financial system, while the likes of tate obtain wealth by selling fake courses to the same people, and many famous YouTubers are industry plants.
The only hope for someone who was not born in wealth is to take school and college serious, do not listen to the "matrix" scammers.

Im not gonna subscribe nigga

Sadly the likes of Andrew Tate have made it seem like as if it is this easy to manipulate the financial system, while the likes of tate obtain wealth by selling fake courses to the same people, and many famous YouTubers are industry plants.
The only hope for someone who was not born in wealth is to take school and college serious, do not listen to the "matrix" scammers.
Nah hamza said i will make 10k monthly if i just buy his course for only $500/month

Im not gonna subscribe nigga
thats not me or my channel.:p

i agree learn a skill or take school/college seriously,unless your very attractive and or have a big following or skill you won't get rich online on social media or on youtube/twitch etc. THe market is already saturated you cant just be a 6/10 looking women you gotta be HOT?ATTRACTIVE to gain the viewers and make money.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, stevielake and Michael-Davis
i agree learn a skill or take school/college seriously,unless your very attractive and or have a big following or skill you won't get rich online on social media or on youtube/twitch etc. THe market is already saturated you cant just be a 6/10 looking women you gotta be HOT?ATTRACTIVE to gain the viewers and make money.

Nah hamza said i will make 10k monthly if i just buy his course for only $500/month

Indeed, one is either extremely attractive which allows one to monetize from social media or you have to swear by school and college until Ph.D.
Social media money is not even guaranteed for attractive people, it also comes down to luck, school and university are the only future proof ways.

Indeed, one is either extremely attractive which allows one to monetize from social media or you have to swear by school and college until Ph.D.
Social media money is not even guaranteed for attractive people, it also comes down to luck, school and university are the only future proof ways.
You have some females going on youtube or social media trying to do this fitness thing and get a youtube following, a 5.5-6/10 faced women with a 7/10+ body is not gonna be able to compete with yovana ventura or this other women below. Folks want a sexy body and a ATTRACTIVE FACE. And with the internet at their fingertips their gonna pick a hot face and body everytime. Because a hot body and face is literally better then 92 percent of the population. You gotta be so attractive folks say god damn and imagine having sex with you. These two women below walk into any College campus and their easily better looking then 98 percent of the girls with a population of 20000 female students and these women are in their late 20s. Folks confuse beauty with youth.

You have some females going on youtube or social media trying to do this fitness thing and get a youtube following, a 5.5-6/10 faced women with a 7/10+ body is not gonna be able to compete with yovana ventura or this other women below. Folks want a sexy body and a ATTRACTIVE FACE. And with the internet at their fingertips their gonna pick a hot face and body everytime. Because a hot body and face is literally better then 92 percent of the population. You gotta be so attractive folks say god damn and imagine having sex with you. These two women below walk into any College campus and their easily better looking then 98 percent of the girls with a population of 20000 female students and these women are in their late 20s. Folks confuse beauty with youth.

View attachment 3080259

People are delusional when it comes to the minimum barrier to create content online, the number of people who have a chance are as many as people who have inherited generational wealth, the competition is this intense.
Yet people listen to the likes of hamza and tate who call school and college an scam, modern man are doomed.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
People are delusional when it comes to the minimum barrier to create content online, the number of people who have a chance are as many as people who have inherited generational wealth, the competition is this intense.
Yet people listen to the likes of hamza and tate who call school and college an scam, modern man are doomed.
i agree competition is INSANE folks think let me just hit the gym and make a few videos and think they will gain massive following as is if there gonna compete with this below. Being very physical attractive in face and body is almost like winning the lottery or or inheriting generational wealth. A women i went to college with who had a 10/10 body and a 6.5/10 face made one post on tik tok and had 2 million views in a month.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael-Davis
i agree competition is INSANE folks think let me just hit the gym and make a few videos and think they will gain massive following as is if there gonna compete with this below. Being very physical attractive in face and body is almost like winning the lottery or or inheriting generational wealth. A women i went to college with who had a 10/10 body and a 6.5/10 face made one post on tik tok and had 2 million views in a month.

Can’t see shit
Sounds brutal tho