57 hours and 8 minutes

Whatever

Whatever

Proximity pilled
That's how much I wagecucked this past week, Monday through Friday. 58:11 and 54:22 the past 2 weeks before that.

I used to be ok with this. What I do pays well, I can buy cool shit, I drive a mogger car (Gandy himself has one) and have expensive hobbies. But those copes are running out. My time is spent in the wage cage instead of with friends and girls. My 6'2" height, leanness, forwards jaw and chin, thick dark NW1, and all these other features that some of you guys would or have gone to extremes to get go to rot on me, what chance do I have when I'm legit never around girls.

This is not optional, I have thousands of dollars of bills every month and my mom is financially dependent on me as well. I'm like an "inverse NEET", I work while she rots and gives me lip. I got to my perfect work set up in my perfect location, it didn't even feel like work. And then my mom came crashing into it and screamed at me, insulted me, made threats until I gave in and moved us both to a different area. An area where I lost my inner peace and good stuff just stopped happening to me. Her verbal abuse didn't stop, it only got worse, and work went from relaxing and copeable to this all day everyday cortisol rush that I can't cope in for much longer.

There's changes I can make, stuff I can do, but I can't do it on my own. I need other people (and other people as a whole) to not let me down, I need luck. I need to get around the right people, something I've had barely ever had in this lonely unstable life of mine but when I did, boom, ascension. I ascended in college so I kinda know how it goes. I need right time, right place, good shit to happen.

To youngcels: max out on your potential, take every chance you can get. I am nowhere near mine, and I don't have forever to get there.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger