5’7 PSL God or 6’4 HTN?

Which would you rather be?

• Total voters
Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.
Htn obviously

Jfl most of the ppl jerking off to psl gods are men

Have no clue why they think psl gods are so appealing to women when their whole following on insta and edits on TikTok are men

Meanwhile women crush over the htn tall dudes

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Lethbridge and future slavic chad
25th percentile height with 99.99 percentile looks vs 98.9 percentile height and 75th percentile looks, dumb question

"hey guys, its me the psl god in question. and i am the biggest slayer out there"

Said no one ever.

Bf874574275577bf122c3e12ebbf8f4d

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and future slavic chad
psl god has no appeals

PSL God is for homos

show me the 5'7 psl god

Htn obviously

Jfl most of the ppl jerking off to psl gods are men

Have no clue why they think psl gods are so appealing to women when their whole following on insta and edits on TikTok are men

Meanwhile women crush over the htn tall dudes
i know a guy with good development and is a genuine chad, i remeber us playing valorant for the night of his bday btw he was just turning 17 5’9 at the time, and he got 3 tit pics from different girls for his bday the moment it turned to 12 am. One of the girls he’s never even texted before, sex is so free for him and he can literally get any girl he wants jfl

Height matters a fuck tonne more than you give it credit for I wish It was just a single unitary factor but it isn't whores want everything money height frame and good looks people here think in binary terms obviously looks is most important but so is penis height and frame

5'7" mhmmmmm, give me 5'8" and PSL god for sure.

You always wanna have as few failos as possible so in no universe will being short but having a better face be ideal

its not about appeal, its about who ud rather be. not everyones goal is to get max amount of sex
Ik psl is not about appeals, i should rather use 6'6 mtn. heights halos is everything