• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sandhog, retardedcel, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Sexy

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
57mm is small asf:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Me. Im 57-58

how bad does it look on you, have others commented on it?
It looks like garbage and people tell me to get OBO. One friend when we talked about eyes mentioned my eyes are close. Harmony killer.

• +1
Reactions: yue
It looks like garbage and people tell me to get OBO. One friend when we talked about eyes mentioned my eyes are close. Harmony killer.
Brutal when your normie friend talks about your ratios. I do think eye area can offset this to a degree though, there are example like zayn so just cope with that

I have 66 mm ipd.
I wonder how i‘d look with an higher IPD. Im skullcel too so it might look weird bc of skull byzygomathic width

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
Brutal when your normie friend talks about your ratios. I do think eye area can offset this to a degree though, there are example like zayn so just cope with that
This is some dude who has never heard of psl and analyses everyones face thinking he‘s the new davinci, i didn‘t tell him ab all the stuff i‘ve learned. Ruined my mood for the rest of the day as i was coping thinking nobody notices

what's your esr
Hard to say bc i don‘t know if i measured right:
byzgo width was +-120mm, IPD 57.5. 120/57.5= (~) 0.479 ESR

Hmm yes, assuming the ideal range is 0.45-0.47 with 0.479 then increasing your ipd will increase your esr out of the ideal range. My bizygo is 131mm and my ipd 65mm so my esr is ~0.49, a bit too high. Yet if I decrease my IPD or increase my bizygo in a morph it looks weird too.

it's best to measure btw with a string, or even headphone cords (to get around your nose adequately). Then marking with your fingers the endpoints place the string on a ruler and then you can get your mm/cm/in

And measure three times to remove little errors

Yeah i think i just used a ruler flat on my face, than to pens at the end to mark it. I don‘t feel like measuring again, i‘ve lowkey already accepted it and given up

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
dude 120mm bizygo is impossible
I used an analyser for an selfie and i got 0.38 esr there.

So basically 57.5/x=0.38 , x=57.5/0.38= 151mm
Which again is not possible and makes the analyser wrong.

• +1
I saw in another thread you said you have 135, that seems far more realistic, why are you saying now that you have 120
Idk i just found old measurement didn‘t check for them to be right. 130-135mm sound realistic tho

Basically 0.44-0.42 esr

• +1
Idk i just found old measurement didn‘t check for them to be right. 130-135mm sound realistic tho

Basically 0.44-0.42 esr
0.44 isn't bad at all btw, 0.45 is ideal in caucasian men

0.44 isn't bad at all btw, 0.45 is ideal in caucasian men
Yeah but it‘s oblivoulsy close in my case so numbers don‘t mean anything