向伟大的毛泽东皇帝致敬

Grandfather John

Grandfather John

祖父约翰
毛泽东皇帝。中国的伟大国王和万国的征服者。如此强大而伟大。没有人站在伟大的国王面前。我对你大吼大叫,并誓要为你而战,直到我最终摧毁并掠夺了敌人的土地。你的愤怒仍然触动那些委屈你的人的内心。我用剑杀死了你的敌人。我杀了那些讨厌你的人的家庭。我感谢并祝愿伟大的统治者在万事万物中取得和平与胜利。你死了,但没有被遗忘。您的名字和遗产仍然存在!你是中国最伟大的国王。所有弱者和被压迫者的救主。毛泽东皇帝万岁!

毛泽东万岁!
毛泽东万岁!
毛泽东万岁!
毛泽东万岁!

向伟大的毛泽东皇帝致敬!

毛泽东万岁!
毛泽东万岁!
毛泽东万岁!
毛泽东万岁!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
谢谢 Grandfather John,非常酷!

• +1
Reactions: Grandfather John
赞扬毛泽东

皇帝与和平使者

赞扬毛泽东

正义与权力的守护者

赞扬毛泽东

守护者的宝贵力量!

在天空中的星光星光。糟糕,毛泽东,他的光芒是如此刺眼!

So where's this English translation?

As a new user you don't get as much leway to ignoring repeated warnings. And I never said the invisible English translation was ok anyways.

So where's this English translation?

As a new user you don't get as much leway to ignoring repeated warnings. And I never said the invisible English translation was ok anyways.
我给你发了消息 - 祖父约翰

Translation:

I will sent you a message.

Emperor Mao Zedong. The great king of China and the conqueror of the nations. So powerful and great. No one stood before the great king. I yelled at you and vowed to fight for you until I finally destroyed and plundered the enemy's land. Your anger still touches the hearts of those who have wronged you. I killed your enemy with a sword. I killed families who hated you. I am grateful and wish the great rulers peace and victory in all things. You are dead, but not forgotten. Your name and legacy still exist! You are the greatest king of China. The Savior of all the weak and the oppressed. Long live the emperor Mao Zedong!

Long live Mao Zedong!
Long live Mao Zedong!
Long live Mao Zedong!
Long live Mao Zedong!

Pay tribute to the great Emperor

Mao Zedong! Long live Mao Zedong!
Long live Mao Zedong!
Long live Mao Zedong!

Long live Mao Zedong!

High iq thread

• +1
  • So Sad