5'9-5'10 average,

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
If you're 5'9, 5'10, you're in average ranges, 5'11 and up should simply be known as above average or ideal ranges

this isn't complicated to comprehend.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Alibaba69
Average =over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and jefferson
5'9 is average.
5'10 to 5'11 is above average
And 6'+ is good

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Average =over
i'd have to say
being in average height ranges, doesn't make you average overall,

is your bideltoid average? if not compensate for that, what about your face being below average or average? work on that too.

i'd have to say
being in average height ranges, doesn't make you average overall,

is your bideltoid average? if not compensate for that, what about your face being below average or average? work on that too.
I’m talking about height lol

You need to be 5:10+ to meet women standards and to not get mogged by fags

I have good wide shoulders and narrow waist

But yea face is way more important as Long you are 5:9+

I’d say 5’10-5’11 is about average. There’s no way 6ft is average, remember every normally will tell you their height in shoes aka one inch more than they actually are

I’d say 5’10-5’11 is about average. There’s no way 6ft is average, remember every normally will tell you their height in shoes aka one inch more than they actually are
5'9 is probably on the lower side of average, and 5'11 on the higher one. That is for young guys. Just remember that not even 20% of american males reach 6 ft.

5'9 is probably on the lower side of average, and 5'11 on the higher one. That is for young guys. Just remember that not even 20% of american males reach 6 ft.
I would say in the UK guys are maybe just a little bit taller than US. I’m 5’11 and there is no way I’m below average height. Realistically about 60% of guys are average height (5’9-6) and only about 20% are tall or short

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Average height gets lower each year in Germany due to immigrants
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

I’m talking about height lol

You need to be 5:10+ to meet women standards and to not get mogged by fags

I have good wide shoulders and narrow waist

But yea face is way more important as Long you are 5:9+
yes, you're correct

5'9 is acceptable, but only when you're 5'10 + is when you get the perks of being that "tall" guy, like you said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
but only when you're 5'10 + is when you get the perks of being that "tall" guy, like you said.
AlarmingFelineIndianhare size restricted

dont fool yourself 5’10.5 is the average for white males aged 20-39 in the us they did a study few years back

If you're 5'9, 5'10, you're in average ranges, 5'11 and up should simply be known as above average or ideal ranges

this isn't complicated to comprehend.
hmmm? Testosterone also closes plates
5'9 is manlet