5'9 at 16 ..how can I heightmax

INeedMoreCalories

INeedMoreCalories

Iron
There any compounds that'll help me grow

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
make sure you get your T as high as possible in order to prevent estrogen from closing your growth plates

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Unironically stretching helped me get to 5’ 11’

make sure you get your T as high as possible in order to prevent estrogen from closing your growth plates
Also take arosmin and zinc + multivitamins DAILY, this should add another inch or two to your height, studies have proven it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Baldingman1998, INeedMoreCalories and 4 others
Just lol at these cucks helping this dude get taller and fuck girls that they want to fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Inscol, Lmao and 1 other person
Just lol at these cucks helping this dude get taller and fuck girls that they want to fuck
bros before hoes
imagine hindering a brothers process for some used up pussy, there's enough to go around, SIMP

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10142, Lmao and 6 others
helping others looksmax is the point of this entire forum you braindead chimp

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10142, Lmao and 3 others
Growth hormones

Become 6'0, worked for me bro

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Which stretches?
i can't guarantee 100% success but it worked for me

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
at 16 ur plates are likely closed already

Its over at that height so you better figure out how to grow asap.

how tall are your parents / brother ?

It's entirely genetics. There's nothing you can do. You can be a fat fucking tranny eating 20 donuts every day and be 6'5 if you're destined to be.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jamal2222
It's entirely genetics. There's nothing you can do. You can be a fat fucking tranny eating 20 donuts every day and be 6'5 if you're destined to be.
That's what I thought...many pediatricians say that unless u have some type of deficiency you can't surpass ur natural height...and my dad's 5"9 so.......

Pretty much genetical, try to eat healthy but that's really as much as you can do, exercise etc. Richard Ramirez got to 6'1 by sleeping in cemeteries for 5 hours and eating candy.

Well you can grow past your genetic height using forms of GH just not that much, an inch or 2 if you're really lucky, @WadlowMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Well you can grow past your genetic height using forms of GH just not that much, an inch or 2 if you're really lucky, @WadlowMaxxing
Oh rlly what forms and how cheap

peptides like CJC Dac, Hexarelin, GHRP, or HGH, maybe use an AI as well
Hmm I'm 16 and broke rn I can probs wait till summer to buy some stuff how much would something like this cost are Aromatase Inhibitors Cheap?

Hmm I'm 16 and broke rn I can probs wait till summer to buy some stuff how much would something like this cost are Aromatase Inhibitors Cheap?
Cheap Mybe 30 monthly for arimidex get now until you have Additional funds for hgh

Swimming and gym everyday and peptides to increase your HGH production, an AI to delay plate closure if you want to.
Don't inject if you are not going to be doing the sports fagget.
And get bloodwork.

Go mow some lawns or whatever jobs are available for people your age and start injecting peptides, it's like 50-100 bux a months to blast chinese peptides.

Pretty easy to find mk677 which is a ghrelin secretagogue that increases gh levels by around 75% on average, and for me increased it by around 95% over a few weeks. And an aromatase inhibitor will decrease the amount of testosterone which is converted to estrogen, estrogen is the compound that fuses your growth plates and causes you to stop growing, this will give you probably up to an year of extra time to grow if you're lucky. Mk677 costs me$ 80 per month and the aromatase inhibitor (anastrozole, you can use others if you find better prices) costs me 80 dollars per 10 months (this is for 2mg per week doses, I do this right now but may increase the dose 3 or 4mg). This is the ideal no bullshit stack from what I've gathered. I am 17 btw, find a part time job and work minimal hours per week if you're worried about the time commitment. Tell your manager before you start that you can't work more than 2 or 3 days a week, or just wait until summer as you said, however starting early is pretty important with these drugs. Also look up spinal decompression methods, you can do these without any drugs for now. Jeez I really typed up an essay...

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel