5'9 foid make fun of me for my height

SEAmaxxer

SEAmaxxer

Iron
Just had to endure 30 Minutes of pure blackpill. Me and some friends called over some girls cause why not, 5'9 foid comes and sits down next to me. No hello no nothing. The first thing she did Was look at my face, laugh and explain how she cant take me serious because of my height. She did this for about 30 minutes. Going ER if im not able to geomaxx asap

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, slavicpsycho, gr34ter and 1 other person
wouldnt happen if ur face wasnt deformed

should have told her that no chad is gonna want her at that height

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
he is 5'6, the subhuman

i also wouldnt take him seriously
Not too bad honestly he can always fraud to 5’9 and become “average” as long as he has a mogger face

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
Just had to endure 30 Minutes of pure blackpill. Me and some friends called over some girls cause why not, 5'9 foid comes and sits down next to me. No hello no nothing. The first thing she did Was look at my face, laugh and explain how she cant take me serious because of my height. She did this for about 30 minutes. Going ER if im not able to geomaxx asap
straight out of ER's manifesto

this happened to me once, a girl in my class whispered to her friends saying she doesnt want to sit next to me when i was just trying to sit next to my friends

• So Sad
Reactions: SEAmaxxer
Why did you not slap her the instant she said that?

height matters, you guys should stop saying its face

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and SEAmaxxer
Foids can be whatever the fuck tall and still they would want some 6,1 or plus guy , just deal with it and dont froud more

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter