• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, datboijj, Prettyboy and 8 others
5'11 female or death.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5180 and 4 others
she didnt even have dance. still would’ve got 2.3million likes from standing there

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, TsarTsar444 and Baldingman1998
sweet tsertser

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Pythagoras
she is ideal for 5'9 men
girls like her dont want to date lanklets

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, koalendo, JosephGarrot123 and 4 others
If she was 5'4" and looked like this, she would be hotter. It is all about proportions. Tall women aren't real women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, LastHopeForNorman, Frank Jack and 4 others
If she was 5'4" and looked like this, she would be hotter. It is all about proportions. Tall women aren't real women.
Keep coping you manlet

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
Keep coping you manlet
I'm 6'1.5". I am not some pissweak fag who likes tall (5'10" and above) 'girls'.
In fact, manlets cope by liking & preferring tall girls because they're insecure about their height.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, datboijj, Frank Jack and 2 others
I'm 6'1.5". I am not some pissweak fag who likes tall (5'10" and above) 'girls'.
In fact, manlets cope by liking & preferring tall girls because they're insecure about their height.
200 3

You are the one who is insecure here, because being 6'1 you are scared that she will call you a manlet, you are used to being called tall by 5'2 goblinas so 5'9+ tall girls scare you and intimidate you.

Manlets aren't the ones who cope cause they are already called short by even goblinas, its low T fags like you who cope :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

KYS:feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
tall girls scare you and intimidate you.
Not scared or 'intimidated' by them.

Just feels like I'm around men when I'm around tall females. Also jfl at you if you think that tall women are gonna give you tall sons for sure. If you aren't 6'6" yourself, there's no good reason to pick them. You have weird domination fetishes like a cuck if you like tall women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Frank Jack, metagross, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person

Just feels like I'm around men when I'm around tall females. Also jfl at you if you think that tall women are gonna give you tall sons for sure. If you aren't 6'6" yourself, there's no good reason to pick them. You have weird domination fetishes like a cuck if you like tall women.
Its considered ugly for a girl in my european culture to be short, both guy and girl should be tall as a couple to look godly, you are just a coping subhuman low iq pajeet who likes to have a fuck toy for a wife rather then HQNP girl. They don't look like males in any ways if they are still shorter then you, again you are still admitting your insecure tendencies with this :feelshaha:.

Also you low iq rat, both the father and mother are counted in the average height the child will have next generation, this is how to doctors calculate potential height of a boy or girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Deleted member 13787, lutte and 1 other person
Might as well fuck a man

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 5786
Its considered ugly for a girl in my european culture to be short, both guy and girl should be tall as a couple to look godly,
Well idc about your culture and made up norms one bit. I live in a western country where short and medium heighted girls are desired the most.
you are just a coping subhuman low iq pajeet who likes to have a fuck toy for a wife rather then HQNP girl.
No you troglodyte, a good neotenous face and a short petite body that is slim is ideal, it fits into the HQNP category.
Also you low iq rat, both the father and mother are counted in the average height the child will have next generation, this is how to doctors calculate potential height of a boy or girl
I said for sure, in my previous post, implying that you probably thought that you're guaranteed to have tall kids. Seethe harder.
They don't look like males in any ways if they are still shorter then you, again you are still admitting your insecure tendencies with this :feelshaha:.
Almost all the time they do, they have disgusting wide shoulders. The global average man is around 5'8" - 5'10", so jfl at you.

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
i want a woman who is taller than me :Comfy:
and im 5'11

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5786 and TsarTsar444

tall women like 5'8-5'9 men and hate tall men
@PingPong @cloUder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Short girls for fucking and tall girls for wifing

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 14262, datboijj and 6 others
View attachment 1364752

You are the one who is insecure here, because being 6'1 you are scared that she will call you a manlet, you are used to being called tall by 5'2 goblinas so 5'9+ tall girls scare you and intimidate you.

Manlets aren't the ones who cope cause they are already called short by even goblinas, its low T fags like you who cope :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

KYS:feelshaha:
true guys. its always 5'9+ women who like guys in 5'8-5'9 range and hate lanklets. The truth was just said by you guys @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
true guys. its always 5'9+ women who like guys in 5'8-5'9 range and hate lanklets. The truth was just said by you guys @PingPong

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and JosephGarrot123
Cope. Tall girls adore tall guys, it's just often that tall guys like short girls.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, koalendo, Lolcel and 2 others
Cope. Tall girls adore tall guys, it's just often that tall guys like short girls.
Cope brother. Tall girls always wanted someone who is 5'9 and looks like Stallone. All her life shes around tall guys which is just boring to her, she wants someon who is her height or slightly shorter

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 13787
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, TsarTsar444, JosephGarrot123 and 2 others
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
nice thighs

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj

They all want Stallone, they all want 5'9 height and his looks @PingPong @cloUder @Ed676 @lutte

Attachments

• 1634141169658.png
    1634141169658.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
@BrendioEEE thoughts on tall women?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13787
Im convinced niggas who like tall women are trolls or fags (both tbh). There's no way any self respecting man would prefer a 5'9 beast over a 5'4 angel. Look at her fuckin' legs, longer than 90% of all men, that's gross.

Tall women can't be HQNP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: john2, koalendo and Looks234
Im convinced niggas who like tall women are trolls or fags (both tbh). There's no way any self respecting man would prefer a 5'9 beast over a 5'4 angel. Look at her fuckin' legs, longer than 90% of all men, that's gross.

Tall women can't be HQNP
What if you’re 6’3

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
What if you’re 6’3
That's even worse. I understand why manlets cope with a tall girl but why tall men? Where's the contrast? Where's the dimorphism? If you aren't towering over a bitch GTFO. If you don't have at least a 7-10 inch difference over a bitch GTFO!

6'3 man next to 5'3 foid (she has heels on too)
7493F9B6 A03B 4231 B272 E74AB72E769A

Yeah get you a 5'3 foid nigga!

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
That's even worse. I understand why manlets cope with a tall girl but why tall men? Where's the contrast? Where's the dimorphism? If you aren't towering over a bitch GTFO. If you don't have at least a 7-10 inch difference over a bitch GTFO!

View attachment 1364836

looks like father and daughter with that major difference. gross @PingPong

tall legs are kinda scary tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 5786
luv u tsertser fkn tser n ur homie @lutte

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pythagoras, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person

View attachment 1364836

Cope, cause his kids will be shorter then him, height between the mother and father on average so he ruined his genes. Dimorphism is the dumbest thing on the forum cause this only applies if you are a fuckboy, Dimorphic cavemen didn't ltr, they fucked all women average or above and hoped to have good kids from one of them, so if you want to wife up having a short girl like this is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5786
Cope, cause his kids will be shorter then him
Cope. Look at athletes. They had tall dad's and short mom's, and look at them now: 6'4+ freaks of nature.

And stop talking about children. You are never going to have a son you fuckin' incel. Retarded fuckin' cope spouted by incels knowing they will die childless. Get a grip on your reality you idiot.

Dimorphic cavemen didn't ltr, they fucked all women average or above and hoped to have good kids from one of them
Incel 101: Claiming a group of men does something despite not even knowing because they are not part of that group.

Gotta love it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and TITUS
luv u tsertser fkn tser n ur homie @lutte
@TsarTsar444 I kinda want you to stop it, the gay shit with tony. Ignore this from now on, thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and sytyl
this is unintentionally top 50 funniest threads JFL