5'9 is the average bro!!!!!!!

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

With shoes i am 5'10, so why the fuck I get heightmogged by foids every day and most men?
Fucking bullshit height, fuck this gay earth. I would have been 5'10 if i got more than 5 hours sleep and half decent nutrition during puberty. Wanna :feelsrope: so bad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dgzty, \/orman, HeightPilledum and 17 others
Brutal. Where are you from?

Brutal. Where are you from?
England. Manlets stay away, don't come here for holiday or accept that most girls are tall here and you will be heightmogged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, manletmogger, forevercoping and 5 others
England. Manlets stay away, don't come here for holiday or accept that most girls are tall here and you will be heightmogged.
no there not ur not 5 9 prolly 5 6 get ur height properly checked with a stadiometre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, NoseProphecy, mathis and 10 others
no there not ur not 5 9 prolly 5 6 get ur height properly checked with a stadiometre
england aint the fucking netherlands nigga on what hell are average foids 5 11 and above?

• +1
Reactions: N1666, HeightPilledum, murdah and 2 others
With shoes i am 5'10, so why the fuck I get heightmogged by foids every day and most men?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: egyptianKang, fuckedupmanlet, gr34ter and 28 others
u said u we’re 5’9 in shoes another thread nice larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, HeightPilledum, Azonin and 5 others
I always cage when ppl list their "with shoes" height

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, JohnDoe, Klasik616 and 10 others
HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA SUFFER YOU SHORTA$$ SUFFERRRRR AHAHAHAHAHAHA :lul:

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA SUFFER YOU SHORTA$$ SUFFERRRRR AHAHAHAHAHAHA :lul:
severe mental eeeelness from unnatural diet and not drinking blaaaad and raw meat

in live in england aswell the average is 5,9 - 5,10. every stat shows that. when I walk around I am about eye level with most people. your probably just over estimating their height or your own height. you might just be surrounded by chads tho

• +1
Reactions: ambi
True, me and blackgymax got heightmogged by 50 percent of the people in downtown toronto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, murdah and ambi
Fucking bullshit height, fuck this gay earth. I would have been 5'10 if i got more than 5 hours sleep and half decent nutrition during puberty. Wanna :feelsrope: so bad.
Average is 6'2. The ones in denial about it are from California or Tamil Nadu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, murdah, datboijj and 2 others

You're not actually 5'10", if you're 5'10" in shoes. Women wear heels that also often add quite a bit of height.

If you're actually 5'10" barefoot in the UK, you're very unlikely to get mogged by a woman.

A woman being substantially taller than you would be a daily occurrence if you're walking around the street in the Netherlands for example, but not in the UK. Brits are quite short honestly.

The Netherlands and Bosnia/Croatia were the only countries I've been to where I ran into women who were actually taller than me semi regularly.

• +1
Reactions: ambi and murdah
Nigga average curry now is above or exact 5'10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, ambi, murdah and 3 others
In curryland yes the new gen kids are reaching 6ft. Im 6'1 too
that's crazy then i'm 6' when i went there last summer everyone was short af but i digress

are you vegetarian or nah

that's crazy then i'm 6' when i went there last summer everyone was short af but i digress

are you vegetarian or nah
Nah non veg and I eat meat like 4 days a week

True I walk around at 182 with 1.5cm lifts and I get height mogged frequently ( in London)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe and murdah
Nah non veg and I eat meat like 4 days a week
>4 days a week.

Confirms my theory that even non-vegetarian south asians are protein deficient.

Your average person in developed countries eat meat 2 times a day minimum. Sometimes even breakfast will have meat in it and if it doesn't have meat it often has dairy.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
cant relate

• So Sad
>4 days a week.

Your average person in developed countries eat meat 2 times a day minimum. Sometimes even breakfast will have meat in it and if it doesn't have meat it often has dairy.
Nigga the days I'm not eating meat i still consume lot of protein through dairy ,cheese

lives in england and is short is a recipe for disaster

Another 5'7 nigga claiming he's 5'10

Refer to my post around a year ago

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

You are 5 ft 6, you are not 5 ft 10.

ive seen like 3 of ur posts talking abt getting height mogged by girls, ur not 5'9

You are 5 ft 6, you are not 5 ft 10.
I litereally been measured multiple times at the doctors office with proper apparatus retard. 174cm was what i was measured 2 weeks ago.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
I am 174 measured multiple times, i am no less than 5'8.5 at the minimum, my cousins are all 5'7 and i am very obviously atleast an 1-1.5 taller than them. so "almost 5'9". I wear shoes that give me 1.5" in height so i am either walking around 5'10 or very close to it. Yet still get heightmogged. My nigga they only measure with stadiometres at the doctors office, they don't use tapes or other meme shit. 174cm 2 hours after waking up, that's my height.

u said u we’re 5’9 in shoes another thread nice larp
174cm barefoot and my shoes give vme somewhere between 1-1.5" height, not sure how much is compressed, you do the math what ia m walking around. Minimum walking height is 5'9, likely 5'9.5-5'10 depending on how compression of shoes there is.

in live in england aswell the average is 5,9 - 5,10. every stat shows that. when I walk around I am about eye level with most people. your probably just over estimating their height or your own height. you might just be surrounded by chads tho
statistics are cope, i base it on real life which is what you want to base it on, not "average" which includes malnutrtioned 5'3 somalis and 60 year old boomers who are 5'4. I'm talking about young men from age 18-35, that's the only ones that matter, everyone else is irrelevant.

You're not actually 5'10", if you're 5'10" in shoes. Women wear heels that also often add quite a bit of height.

If you're actually 5'10" barefoot in the UK, you're very unlikely to get mogged by a woman.

A woman being substantially taller than you would be a daily occurrence if you're walking around the street in the Netherlands for example, but not in the UK. Brits are quite short honestly.

The Netherlands and Bosnia/Croatia were the only countries I've been to where I ran into women who were actually taller than me semi regularly.
Kinda agree, i'm not 5'10 barefoot, i'm 174 which is nearly 5'9 so not even a strong 5'9 flat. If i was 5'10 barefoot then i could wear 2" shoes and walk around 6 foot and there would be no problem at all. But i can't do that. I can only fraud 1.5" without being obvious and i'm still manlet. 2 fucking inches is all it would have taken for me to be "normal" and not worry about my height. How brutal is that. All because i didnt get enough sleep/nutrition. At the same time though, i am walking around outside at 5'9.5 minimum and i literally get heightmogged by multiple women every single day, I'm not saying 90% of owmen are taller than me, obviously not. But i do get heightmogged by multiple foids every day, no matter where i go, there's always a foid i'll see clearly taller

Nigga average curry now is above or exact 5'10
This is true and what i have observed IRL, curries are legit 5'10 average here.

• +1
Reactions: TARAN
>4 days a week.

imagine if i actually ate meat and enoguh calories + sleep during puberty, i'd legit be 6 foot i'm 100% sure or 5'11 minimum. Fuck my life why is my mother a brainlet

Another 5'7 nigga claiming he's 5'10

Refer to my post around a year ago
5'8.8 or nearly 5'9 basically barefoot. I never claim 5'10 barefoot, i'm 5'10 in shoes.

Brr-b-b-brooo

24351.jpg

• WTF
I get height mogged all the time in England but I feel good when I see all their boneless faces

statistics are cope, i base it on real life which is what you want to base it on, not "average" which includes malnutrtioned 5'3 somalis and 60 year old boomers who are 5'4. I'm talking about young men from age 18-35, that's the only ones that matter, everyone else is irrelevant.
all im saying is when i go outside foid are not 5 9 plus lol most of the foids i see are betewwen 5 5 to 5 8 max