• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 23778, datboijj and 4 others
No
N91y ebfeQ81yKM7 Z8 QX9XRkXX nhCJUw L3vveAw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, datboijj, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
Cope yourself off a building.
6'2 and 5'9 are probably as far as it gets with height.
There's much more (visible) difference between 5'9 and 6'2 than 6'2 and 6'7.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, House Lannister, hiwasuwor and 9 others
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I'm 1cm under you and that never happens to me where the fuck do you live? Unless it's the Netherlands I don't believe you
Nah not the Netherlands. Its crazy how often I get heightmogged when at uni/work, zoomers are fucking huge these days

I'm 1cm under you and that never happens to me where the fuck do you live? Unless it's the Netherlands I don't believe you
at 183cm you're like 1 in 5 guys in most countries and the true manlets don't even count as sexual competitors so yeah, you're going to get heightmogged a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
LOL The niggas on this forum think it's over for anyone under 9'4. Truth is if you are above 5'9 and can't get laid you are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, datboijj, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Which boat is that???
The fucking titanic???

at 183cm you're like 1 in 5 guys in most countries and the true manlets don't even count as sexual competitors so yeah, you're going to get heightmogged a lot.
Define heightmogged. Unless someone is 6'4" and up I don't feel small around other guys. That's a rare height.

Define heightmogged. Unless someone is 6'4" and up I don't feel small around other guys. That's a rare height.
I'm 183cm too and I feel tallish when I go to a supermarket to get eggs and milk on a Monday morning. But when I step onto a college campus, I feel on the smaller side of average at best.

5'9-5'10 is below average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
5'7 is average

5'8-9 looks visibly short irl. 5'10 is okay. 5'11-6'0 is completely safe. 6'1+ is tall ish

It's actually incredible how much I hate being MOGged by 9th grader Zoomies
Same I seethe when I get heightmogged by 16 year olds
I'm 183cm too and I feel tallish when I go to a supermarket to get eggs and milk on a Monday morning. But when I step onto a college campus, I feel on the smaller side of average at best.

Same, I'm 184 and when I'm at a shop I'm fine but the moment I go to uni/mall/etc and I'm surrounded by zoomers then it's over

Cope yourself off a building.
6'2 and 5'9 are probably as far as it gets with height.
There's much more (visible) difference between 5'9 and 6'2 than 6'2 and 6'7.
5'9 next to 6'2
images

i dont see any height mog

@Makhachev

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 23239
But for real though, a guy has to be 6'5 for it to begin feeling a difference. In the same vein 5'9 vs 6'0 is literally just one guy thinking he is a giant and the other thinking jfl @ you fellow short guy

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt