@6ft4

Antonio banderas antonio 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Bvnny., makeme183 and 28 others
Brutal hipcel pill, should've morphed me
This was after only eating one meal in 2 days, that's my cope for being skinny af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, justinzayn, Erik-Jón and 7 others
This was after only eating one meal in 2 days, that's my cope for being skinny af
Same tbh my physique is pathetic these days

I've been injury ridden for the past 2 years which keeps cucking my progress

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hirekdr, Sigmamale, Xangsane and 1 other person
Never skip genetics day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 14392 and 26 others
He looks like a pale Nordic sex tourist and you look like his feisty foreign plaything.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 21700, MiroslavBulldosex and 35 others
Father and son

6ad8aee94fcdd0082a399d5c33238339ef3cf3954f9309f35e2580fa96ac7d1d_1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 6128, Baldingman1998 and 15 others
@6ft4

Please never dress like that again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Holy shit frame pill is real

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
You guys actually met up? I would never meet up with a deranged random looksmax user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 21340 and 12 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, AscensionMan98, Jase and 4 others
You guys actually met up? I would never meet up with a deranged random looksmax user
We wouldn't meet up with you either nigga. You'd probably stab me cos I'm an inch taller than you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 22126 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 16369, justinzayn and 14 others
@6ft4 you look like a fucking computer nerd u subhuman

You actually took roids? Yet you look like you have klinfelters syndrome :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Looks234, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
it should be like this though, you're not truly 5'9
@Gargantuan @subhuman incel
Stalloneheight

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 16369, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
jack wills tee :feelsez:

• Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Even tho he’s way taller your wider, legit makes it look like 6ft compared to 6’4 instead of 5’9
fuck man.. you are right
the guy on the left look more sexy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

left; casanova
right; elden ring video game player lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, tyronelite, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Ngl gives me copefuel for gymaxxing. I never went to the gym and my body looks as much if not more gymaxxed on clothes than you both irl

@6ft4 what percentile would you rate op since u met up? U are usually pretty accurate in rating percentile wise

5'9 suprisingly doesn't look too bad here thanks to body and frame. If he was 6'0/6'1 he'd unironically have higher sex appeal than the 6'4 guy since he frame and body mogs so hard. This is just going off body though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, AscensionMan98 and Johanjohan
@6ft4 what percentile would you rate op since u met up? U are usually pretty accurate in rating percentile wise
He said I’m impossible to rate irl

Apparently from some angles I look HTN and from some, Chad tier

• Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 18840
Ngl gives me copefuel for gymaxxing. I never went to the gym and my body looks as much if not more gymaxxed on clothes than you both irl
Tbh we both used to be a lot more gymcelled than we look here

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Tales from the slums of paris

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 18840
No wonder @6ft4 is incel and always coping about muh muh personality or muh height

your personality is normal its just you look like an IT supporter with an extra X chromosome

Face, body and NT style will always be more important than height

6'5 vs 5'8, but the girls will go for the manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
Just to clear a few things up
FG is significantly more girthy than the average 5'9 guy and is significantly more tanned than the average guy
Yes I have body failo and colouring failo at the moment because I only weigh like 80kg now (anything below 90kg and my shit frame is exposed) and I haven't exposed my skin to the sun in the last few years because there's no point damaging collagen while my maxilla is still deformed.
Here I am next to pale, non gymcelled 5'9 guys, I was also about 80kg in this pic

@loox If I take training seriously again after surgery I probably will take some PEDs, it is still my ultimate goal to become a full package mogger
I lost motivation to gymcel in the last few years because I got some of my best ever slays being a barely lifting natty and only got one shitty slay at peak gymcelled natty which leads me to believe girls don't care about the difference between those two body states for my case.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Oberyn, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Brutal demeanor pill .. even without looking at the faces

Left looks like a slayer

Right looks like a programmer
@MoeZart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 17920, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
not that bad honestly since your frame is good. Motivation to gymcel since I have wide clavicles too. If you were a regular 5'8 guy with 18 inch bideltoid and a minuscule skull like most incels tend to be when short, it would be over.

How much do you weigh and what's your bodyfat?

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Sigmamale
Brutal demeanor pill .. even without looking at the faces

Left looks like a slayer

Right looks like a programmer
@MoeZart
It is like you say, the entire package.

Posture, frame and tan that makes it look like the club slayer is taking his dork friend for a walk, despite the massive height difference

Tbh tan is such a big halo i should do it again

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, tyronelite and Oberyn
So basically the eye level beinf at throat level/chin level means the mog is 5-6 inches

This post is a brutal framepill gymmaxing asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Framepill. Sadly frame is basically unchangable

I don't think tall guy actually 6'4. difference would have been more if legit 5'9 vs 6'4

There's no way this is accurate - 6 4 guy is getting out angled - 5 foot 9 guys start to get mogged from dudes who are 6 foot 2 and up

Who mogged