@5foot8Paki's godly skin guide

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
He posted it in a thread over a year ago but it might have gone unnoticed, I tried it and it's god tier.

AM:
Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser
Cosrx Triple C Vitamin C Serum (Perfect strength) 2 drops on each cheek, one each on the nose, chin, and forehead, spread with fingers
Wait 30 min and DONT GO IN THE SUN
Benton Aloe Propolis Moisturizer
3 drops Squalane Oil
Elta MD SPF 50 sunscreen

PM:
Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser
Differin gel (studies show works just as well as more intense tretinoin)
wait 20 min
Hado Labo skin plumping gel
3 drops squalane oil
3 drops hyaulanonic oil
Aquaphor (god tier, will wake up with perfect plump skin, first time I used it half my scars went away in one night)

Then throughout the week:

Dermaneedling on a day where I dont use differin or vitamin C, I do it in the morning

Then red light therapy 3 times a week for about an hour while i watch a show or listen to music

I smoke weed and use minoxidil which should tank my collagen but my skin is perfect

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Songe, .👽. and 3 others
What I personally use :
- Cerave cleanser
- Skinceuticals Vit-C serum
- Cerave SPF25 moisturizer
- 0.05% Retin-A from ExpressPCT
- Aquaphor
- Derminator for microneedling

I also take beta carotene from Puritan's Pride

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and Deleted member 10673
This was one of the first threads I saw when i was lurking and it seems like it works really well, I need to try it

It would've gotten more attention if the thread wasn't hijacked by that guy who posted animal abuse and then a whole argument started from that

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, TsarTsar444, Looks234 and 4 others
if you do these things, not only are mentally ill, but also looksminning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vista, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 13197
if you do these things, not only are mentally ill, but also looksminning
What are you talking about? I used to be an acnescarcel subhuman and with this routine my skin is getting better by the day.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
He posted it in a thread over a year ago but it might have gone unnoticed, I tried it and it's god tier.

Tretinoin hits all receptors. Differin (i.e. adapelene) only hits 1. Differin just as effective as tretinoin for acne but not for collagen-maxxing. Tret is supreme for that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 13021, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Tretinoin hits all receptors. Differin (i.e. adapelene) only hits 1. Differin just as effective as tretinoin for acne but not for collagen-maxxing. Tret is supreme for that.
So my derm is scamming me? She prescribed me adapalen should I ask for tret based medication instead?

So my derm is scamming me? She prescribed me adapalen should I ask for tret based medication instead?
For acne it doesn't make a difference but if you are concerned with collagen and anti-ageing hop on Tret.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
For acne it doesn't make a difference but if you are concerned with collagen and anti-ageing hop on Tret.
I want both things to be maxxed tbh ngl

I also need collagenboost against my acne scarring :pepefrown:

I want both things to be maxxed tbh ngl

I also need collagenboost against my acne scarring :pepefrown:

Pitted acne scars or red marks (hyperpigmentation)? Anecdotally, my pitted scars are a lot shallower. I also bought the Derminator 2 and used it with Tret. A couple of sessions has improved my pitted scarring between 30-50%.

Carotenoids + tretinoin + microneedling device = golden combo for collagen and skin glow. My skin peaked around March-April... and I'm not doing anymore needling sessions until uni ends.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 2729
Pitted acne scars or red marks (hyperpigmentation)? Anecdotally, my pitted scars are a lot shallower. I also bought the Derminator 2 and used it with Tret. A couple of sessions has improved my pitted scarring between 30-50%.
I have some reddish spots sometimes but I think its inflammation. Mostly they are boxcar scars or maybe rolling scars not sure. I use a cheap dermastamp with 1,5mm every 4 weeks is that good too? I heard that adapalen also helps with scars but if you say tret is better I will switch. Can you link me studies regarding the tret vs adapalen comparison?
Lifefuel if that is able to reduce scars by 50%. Combined with laser treatment I could get normal skin maybe..
Carotenoids + tretinoin + microneedling device = golden combo for collagen and skin glow. My skin peaked around March-April... and I'm not doing any needling sessions until uni ends.
Yea I take asthaxantin and beta carotene daily, I microneedle and well should switch to tret I guess. I also have a good skincare routine to supplement it.

I have some reddish spots sometimes but I think its inflammation. Mostly they are boxcar scars or maybe rolling scars not sure. I use a cheap dermastamp with 1,5mm every 4 weeks is that good too? I heard that adapalen also helps with scars but if you say tret is better I will switch. Can you link me studies regarding the tret vs adapalen comparison?
Lifefuel if that is able to reduce scars by 50%. Combined with laser treatment I could get normal skin maybe..

Yea I take asthaxantin and beta carotene daily, I microneedle and well should switch to tret I guess. I also have a good skincare routine to supplement it.
I'm going by this study for microneedling + tretinoin combo. They apply tret right after the needling session and then wash it off. I used 0.05% tret cream everywhere except the nose area, where I used 0.1%.

I needle the temples, cheeks and undereye. Temples I used 1.25mm - 1.5mm. Cheeks I used anywhere from 1.5 - 2.5mm depending on how bony the area was. Around the undereyes I went as low as 0.25mm.

This study seems to supports the idea that 0.3% adapalene has similar efficacy compared to 0.05% tret when it comes to photoaging. Nothing on collagen though. Also, most Dfferin gels sell in 0.1% form, rather than 0.3%. One thing I will say is that tret has always been the gold standard. It has a plethora of research backing it up, compared to other retinoids so it's the best bet. Most of the research on adapalene has been related to acne.

This study seems to have the best comparison of the different retinoids...

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 2729
Has anybody ever tried using adapalene and tretinoin at the same time? My understanding is that they hit different receptors so combining them could be a big brain move.

I'm going by this study for microneedling + tretinoin combo. They apply tret right after the needling session and then wash it off. I used 0.05% tret cream everywhere except the nose area, where I used 0.1%.

I needle the temples, cheeks and undereye. Temples I used 1.25mm - 1.5mm. Cheeks I used anywhere from 1.5 - 2.5mm depending on how bony the area was. Around the undereyes I went as low as 0.25mm.

This study seems to supports the idea that 0.3% adapalene has similar efficacy compared to 0.05% tret when it comes to photoaging. Nothing on collagen though. Also, most Dfferin gels sell in 0.1% form, rather than 0.3%. One thing I will say is that tret has always been the gold standard. It has a plethora of research backing it up, compared to other retinoids so it's the best bet. Most of the research on adapalene has been related to acne.

This study seems to have the best comparison of the different retinoids...
What are the benefits of microneedling the undereye?

Has anybody ever tried using adapalene and tretinoin at the same time? My understanding is that they hit different receptors so combining them could be a big brain move.

Tretinoin activates alpha, gamma and beta. Adapalene only hits beta. Probably not much point in incorporating both, unless you want additional irritation.

• +1
Reactions: thisisasupersaiyan and MiroslavBulldosex
What are the benefits of microneedling the undereye?

I guess I should elaborate... I needled around the undereye because I had a few small scars there. I wouldn't needle the actual undereye area. Maybe it could thicken the skin over time but the cost-reward ratio doesn't seem worth it.

I guess I should elaborate... I needled around the undereye because I had a few small scars there. I wouldn't needle the actual undereye area. Maybe it could thicken the skin over time but the cost-reward ratio doesn't seem worth it.
Wdym cost-reward ratio?

What happens if one microneedles their undereye? Like are there any potential risks/effects one should be aware of?

Wdym cost-reward ratio?

What happens if one microneedles their undereye? Like are there any potential risks/effects one should be aware of?
Well, the dermal thickness of the under the eye is lower than all other parts of the FACE. It just doesn't seem like a good idea to be needling there. Might damage yourself.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Couldn't needling that thicken the skin over time, improving the under eye or no?

In theory, yes. It's just not worth the damage that you could cause if something goes wrong.

Define Godly.....

Fuck guys, my skin looks so good now.
He wasn't joking with Aquaphor.

We don’t have enough studies on Differin to assert that it doesn’t have the same collagen benefits as tret.

But even if it doesn’t, that could be a good thing. Tretinoin gives you a super glossy look, which has a feminizing effect on men. I think Differin hits that sweet spot between good skin - and not looking like you have a skin care routine like a female.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423