5ft7= average height

alurmo

alurmo

failed normie rotter
literally average height guys

If you’re looking at global statistics, the answer is yes. The average height for a man worldwide is 5 feet 7.5 inches.

5ft7 is average worldwide
i am literally not considered short in most of the world
plus I fraud to 5ft9 and that's above avr

srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, greywind, Joshrc and 2 others
5’7 is over tier in London, average height in central London is 6’1 @Phxx can confirm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself, greywind, wastedspermcel and 5 others
There is no height worse than 5’11 just saying genuinely no worse torture

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
There is no height worse than 5’11 just saying genuinely no worse torture
just larp as 6ft

being sub 5ft10 is worse than being fucking 5ft11 u dumbnut
foids literally laugh at me when I walk past them in public
fuck u nigga I hope ur legs get chopped off in a accident u narcy cunt

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, curryascenderr and Napoleon1800
insanely brutal cope, lifefuel if u want to slay in the slums of bangladesh tho
i wear lifts and then im 5ft9 and that's avr in most cities
i am 6'3 (average in civilized country)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Napoleon1800
just larp as 6ft

being sub 5ft10 is worse than being fucking 5ft11 u dumbnut
foids literally laugh at me when I walk past them in public
fuck u nigga I hope ur legs get chopped off in a accident u narcy cunt
6’0 larp doesn’t work anymore they know
5’11 is the worst because it’s knowing you were so close yet so far it’s like constant torture

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and alurmo
i wear lifts and then im 5ft9 and that's avr in most cities

Neymar is 5’8

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
do ir eally have to take a bet of me taking a photo on a stadiometer with another motherfucker for 500$? free money for me tho so lets do it if u have the bollocks nigger

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
do ir eally have to take a bet of me taking a photo on a stadiometer with another motherfucker for 500$? free money for me tho so lets do it if u have the bollocks nigger
dudes getting pressed asf lol:lul:

Average in the slums of Dhaka or Jakarta maybe

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and watah
i can fraud to 5ft9 which is avr in most countries lets be fr
My friend i am barely 5'9 barefoot and in shoes i am 5'10, i get heightmogged by most guys under 30 in the UK North, stop the cap my nigga, this ain't indonesia.

cry about it
ur just like the normfags who make fun of peoples height
"hahaha manlet, hahahah midget"
fuck off to ccptok and post thirstraps to hypergamous foids fakie

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
ur just like the normfags who make fun of peoples height
"hahaha manlet, hahahah midget"
fuck off to ccptok and post thirstraps to hypergamous foids fakie
why so serious

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
My friend i am barely 5'9 barefoot and in shoes i am 5'10, i get heightmogged by most guys under 30 in the UK North, stop the cap my nigga, this ain't indonesia.
i dont live in the UK tho.....

5’7 is over tier in London, average height in central London is 6’1 @Phxx can confirm
I live in zone 2 almost zone 1 and even a lot of foids I see heightmog me although I'm 6"0 when I go to central, zone 1 is chad central @SecularIslamist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800, watah, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
No it’s not. Average is probably 5’10, if that due to all the ethnics and chink tourists

• Woah
Reactions: Sub5kang
I live in zone 2 almost zone 1 and even a lot of foids I see heightmog me although I'm 6"0 when I go to central, zone 1 is chad central @SecularIslamist
Nigga it just seems that way since they have long legs. Do you really think most girls are over 6ft 🤣

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Sub5kang
No it’s not. Average is probably 5’10, if that due to all the ethnics and chink tourists
Nope, average height in UK is 5’10.4 for 20 year olds, and most are wearing suit shoes so automatically they’re 6ft, plus in central London they’re is a lot of rich businessmen from Europe coming Sweden etc. it’s not uncommon for me to get height mogged at a frauded 5’11 by females tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Saint Casanova
Nope, average height in UK is 5’10.4 for 20 year olds, and most are wearing suit shoes so automatically they’re 6ft, plus in central London they’re is a lot of rich businessmen from Europe coming Sweden etc. it’s not uncommon for me to get height mogged at a frauded 5’11 by females tbh
You’re getting central London confused with the city of London first of all and even then it’s not the case.

I’m 6’1.5 and get height mogged by maybe 1/100 walking around central London, and other wealthy areas

You’re getting central London confused with the city of London first of all and even then it’s not the case.

I’m 6’1.5 and get height mogged by maybe 1/100 walking around central London, and other wealthy areas
🧢 come to Farringdon you will get height mogged by 10/100 foids

• JFL
  • +1
So the foids there are taller than those in Chelsea or Knightsbridge ?
Nigga your lying to yourself if your saying only 1/100 people are taller than you in central London at 6’1.5. 30% of Uk men are taller than 6ft stop the bakwas bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800, watah and Saint Casanova
Nigga your lying to yourself if your saying only 1/100 people are taller than you in central London at 6’1.5
It’s true. They’d probably need to be around 6,4 barefoot to really mog me so it makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and curryascenderr
It’s true. They’d probably need to be around 6,4 barefoot to really mog me so it makes sense.
Nah your height is still good above average and you won’t get height mogged, tbh me im 5’9 frauding 5’11 to try stop the mog being Brootal but even then it can be unavoidable

• +1
  • Hmm...
Nah your height is still good above average and you won’t get height mogged, tbh me im 5’9 frauding 5’11 to try stop the mog being Brootal but even then it can be unavoidable
Do you fraud 2 inches relative to everyone else or just in total. Remember most zoomers are now adding at least 1-1.5 inches with shoes. So are even wearing lifts tbh

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and curryascenderr

Oops, I was talking about city of ldn when I said central, isn't it the same thing though, also I'm talking about tower bridge tower of London gherkin walkie talkie London bridge area

• +1
Oops, I was talking about city of ldn when I said central, isn't it the same thing though, also I'm talking about tower bridge tower of London gherkin walkie talkie London bridge area
I realise that tower bridge and tower of London is tower hamlets but I just generalise it

Yeah, you might see more outliers but overall it’s still quite short. Remember lots of ethnics are now in finance too

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Yeah, you might see more outliers but overall it’s still quite short. Remember lots of ethnics are now in finance too
Close to Whitechapel too, loads of curries who are obviously short

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova

Users who are viewing this thread

• Lingesan Periyaandi
  • alurmo
Back