5k euros.

castizo

castizo

Kraken
5k euros. and i will tell you how to smuggle KILOS of coke thru airport security with a 100% success rate (tested)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noka, future slavic chad, Roquefort and 8 others
wear an lgbt flag, shaved hair,
put boob prosthesis,
be as hairy on the body as humanly possible.

and shove kilos of coke deep in the anus

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Andremln, future slavic chad, n9wiff and 6 others
wear an lgbt flag, shaved hair,
put boob prosthesis,
be as hairy on the body as humanly possible.

and shove kilos of coke deep in the anus
Nope they have body scanners wouldnt work, this is not a troll thread btw i actually have an undiscovered method that pass airport security 10/10 times i tried it on vacation in Spain on my way home

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Roquefort, ItsOver999 and sportsmogger
bump, not a troll

Noone gonna pay u lil bro just leak it here 😂

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: future slavic chad, Roquefort and castizo
i could sell this method to some gang or trafficking group for hundreds of thousands this is worth millions maybe even billions

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, Andremln, future slavic chad and 1 other person
i could sell this method to some gang or trafficking group for hundreds of thousands this is worth millions maybe even billions
Ah yes because surely none of them could've figured out what some rotting aspie did, JFL you probably don't even have said method.

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad, Roquefort and castizo
dont leak the urethra method bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, Roquefort and castizo
Ah yes because surely none of them could've figured out what some rotting aspie did, JFL you probably don't even have said method.
I have it but like i said i wont tell anyone for less than 5k euros seeing how much this is worth

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad
5k euros. and i will tell you how to smuggle KILOS of coke thru airport security with a 100% success rate (tested)
Ok sure bit you have to do it and give it to me on the other dude as proof. :ogre: shouldn't be an issue with your 100% success rate

Ok sure bit you have to do it and give it to me on the other dude as proof. :ogre: shouldn't be an issue with your 100% success rate
I have already tried it when i was in spain i smuggled 200g on my way home

Why would i leak it here for you guys to get rich when i can sell it to some organized group for millions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad and ItsOver999
Anyone with 5k to spend on this info obviously makes a lot of money legit and so they dont need ur method. Maybe if u charged $100 someone would buy.

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
Nope they have body scanners wouldnt work, this is not a troll thread btw i actually have an undiscovered method that pass airport security 10/10 times i tried it on vacation in Spain on my way home
The cartels homing in on your ass

It takes 1 of them getting caught for the method to be leaked

According to law you can sneak in a puppy, from mexico to usa, so you feed the dog with cocaine bricks.

Why would i leak it here for you guys to get rich when i can sell it to some organized group for millions
THe said organized group would just torture you, give u hiv after gang raping you for ten days straight and behead you after you give up and say the method buddy boyo. If u dont want ur throat sliced u better tell us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and n9wiff
THe said organized group would just torture you, give u hiv after gang raping you for ten days straight and behead you after you give up and say the method buddy boyo. If u dont want ur throat sliced u better tell us
Just take a twig cutter near his balls and he will sing like a bird

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Roquefort
Wouldnt be begging for 5k if it was that easy bud u would already be millkonaire

tottalynotscamwebsite.com ass thread

• WTF
Reactions: castizo
This is some Indian level call centre effort scam

Cmon OP 5k is a lot of money you gotta work for it

• +1
Reactions: castizo and finn899
you cant out smart airport security,youve never been through an airport you dont know how good there technology is now you fucking broke retard

This is some Indian level call centre effort scam

Cmon OP 5k is a lot of money you gotta work for it
5K is nothing for this method lmao im basically giving it away atp

you cant out smart airport security,youve never been through an airport you dont know how good there technology is now you fucking broke retard
Shut the fuck up retard, this method is undetectable to eyes, machines and even dogs, the dogs cant even sniff it

Wouldnt be begging for 5k if it was that easy bud u would already be millkonaire
I just said i did it myself, i smuggled 200g from spain when i was on vacation there

It takes 1 of them getting caught for the method to be leaked
The thing is, no one has been caught doing this and from my knowledge no ones doing it either because i came up with it on my own, its untapped and 100% success rate