5x more HGH without INJECTIONS

vzaat

vzaat

Schizomaxxing
I came across this study when i was searching for the effect of post workout carbs

Strength trained male athletes with an average of 6.1 years of training were split into an Experimental group and a Control group.

They did barbell squats for 12 sets with 90% 1RM for 3 reps and a rest time of 3 minutes

Group E consumed high glycaemic carbs after the squats

Before bedtime Group E consumed a protein shake with 0.3 g/kg body weight while Group C consumed regular water.

Group E saw a 5x increase while Group C saw only a 1.5x increase 24 hours post-workout

Group E saw an increase in IGF-1 instead of a decrease

The tests:

NOTE: To the retards saying "oohh this is for muscle growth not height ahah retard!!" I never said anything about height this is for better recovery and more muscle NOT height

NOTE: I don't know whether the glycaemic carbs or the protein shake before bedtime caused these results, its best to do both

TLDR: consuming carbs after a workout and consuming protein before bed increases your HGH 5x compared to baseline before exercise

Attachments

• 1725280338218.png
    1725280338218.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vortex, Skull Issue and NZb6Air
and how long does the spike in hgh last ?

• +1
Reactions: gandyheavenmogger
I came across this study when i was searching for the effect of post workout carbs

Strength trained male athletes with an average of 6.1 years of training were split into an Experimental group and a Control group.

They did barbell squats for 12 sets with 90% 1RM for 3 reps and a rest time of 3 minutes

Group E consumed high glycaemic carbs after the squats

Before bedtime Group E consumed a protein shake with 0.3 g/kg body weight while Group C consumed regular water.

View attachment 3142325

Group E saw a 5x increase while Group C saw only a 1.5x increase 24 hours post-workout

Group E saw an increase in IGF-1 instead of a decrease

The tests:

NOTE: I don't know whether the glycaemic carbs or the protein shake before bedtime caused these results, its best to do both

TLDR: consuming carbs after a workout and consuming protein before bed increases your HGH 5x compared to baseline before exercise
to repair the muscle

Not make u grow taller

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
bro is taking a shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, mathis and asdvek
It's to repair muscle/build muscle.

Not to grow taller or grow bones or anything.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Yes you nigger your body produces the growth hormone for the muscle nigger its not used for other things nigger kys nigger

• +1
Reactions: maxxerlord, WhoTookVendetta, 6milfucksnotgiven and 1 other person
It's to repair muscle/build muscle.

Not to grow taller or grow bones or anything.
I didnt say anything about getting taller

• +1
Reactions: Skull Issue
Yes you nigger your body produces the growth hormone for the muscle nigger its not used for other things nigger kys nigger
better recovery you schizo

I didnt say anything about getting taller
Nobody gives a fuck about 5x hgh increase retard, its just building muscle on the part that u trained. Its useless

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxerlord and Skull Issue
Retard you get it everytime anyway this nigga so retarded ffs
fym you get it everytime anyway Group E had 2.5x more gh than group C

This can work

>The control group received still water at the same time as the experimental group ingested the provided supplements. None of the subjects took medications, additional supplements
>sample size of 12

I mean, interesting study from the aspect of pharmacology, but how the fuck is this useful information? Group C literally consumed WATER after their workouts, not food that contain the amino acids that are responsible for the synthesis of anabolic hormones

This study shortened: if you work out and don't eat, you will not reap benefits :oops:

>The control group received still water at the same time as the experimental group ingested the provided supplements. None of the subjects took medications, additional supplements
>sample size of 12

I mean, interesting study from the aspect of pharmacology, but how the fuck is this useful information? Group C literally consumed WATER after their workouts, not food that contain the amino acids that are responsible for the synthesis of anabolic hormones

This study shortened: if you work out and don't eat, you will not reap benefits :oops:

both groups ate

hgh is in spikes bro contrairely to testosterone you cant accurately measure hgh levels sooooooo kinda cope thread i guess