5x5 is nothing more than a good cop bad cop routine, and by far the biggest scam in the bodybuilding industry.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
5x5 routines are the solution for natty gains according to the zealots. They fix all the patches the bodybuilding programs leave behind. Want big arms? Squat heavy weight for 5x5 according to the bro scientists. They also have you chase numbers that are actually insanely useless. Another thing is promoting fake natties like reg park to prove the effectiveness of them. "No steroids in reg parks day".

Reg park arnold schwarzenegger2
47052504 364436677696947 16281503759597568 n
The story of the man arnold schwarzenegger idolized and wanted to be like 740x500 5 1523341699

According to the professors and Casey Butt the man on the left is natural???

If 5x5 could produce his physique naturally why roid to begin with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 18012, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
5x5 is a beginner program I don't think arnold did beginner programs

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SendMePicsToRate and thecel
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and thecel
5x5 is a beginner program I don't think arnold did beginner programs
He tried them and did compete as a powerlifter

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I still think 3 sets of 8-10 is probably the best for improving a physique.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18310
He tried them and did compete as a powerlifter
well my point still stands. when you start out you could hit yourself in the balls with a hammer and still make gains. 5x5 is just a simple introduction to weightlifting for newbies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, fjor2096, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Just a reminder none of the men that promoted HIT used it to build their physique. Mike Mentzer and Dorian Yates both did high volume bodybuilding routines in the beginning like everybody else.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15827
Imma stay doing 5x5 or else imma be yo yo lifting looking for muh optimal routine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Imma stay doing 5x5 or else imma be yo yo lifting looking for muh optimal routine
The only thing you'll get lifting super heavy is a fried cns.

cope a mix of strength and hypertrophy is ideal

5x5 or 4x6 for compounds and 8-12 for isolations is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 15827 and lcberg04
You have to build yourself as if you were a sculpture.

1) Go to https://musclewiki.com/
2) Come to the mirror, and look at yourself
3) See which areas you want bigger
4) Click on the corresponding muscle group, and train it

Workout plans are for autists who don't fully realize how their body works. You have to feel every muscle in your body, build a mind-body connection. I am so tired of the "holy grail workout plans" everywhere online, this is not how it's supposed to be

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite, SendMePicsToRate and PYT
You have to build yourself as if you were a sculpture.

1) Go to https://musclewiki.com/
2) Come to the mirror, and look at yourself
3) See which areas you want bigger
4) Click on the corresponding muscle group, and train it

Workout plans are for autists who don't fully realize how their body works. You have to feel every muscle in your body, build a mind-body connection. I am so tired of the "holy grail workout plans" everywhere online, this is not how it's supposed to be
I don’t get it do random exercises on the muscle groups you want to grow?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
arnold is my favorite natty body builder after ronnie coleman.

5x5 is the mewing of the bodybuilding world

idk what this is, but if it's popular, it's because 5x5 sounds good

I don’t get it do random exercises on the muscle groups you want to grow?
Yes, different kinds and as isolated as possible. It's pretty hard, but that's what people like Arnold did and that's what made them successful

• +1
Reactions: PYT
3x20 mogs 5x5 for bodybuilding

3x3 mogs 5x5 for strength

Then whats good ?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
They told me to do sarms. So I did it. Shoulder and Arms.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
5x5 is a dogshit program but that has nothing to do with your coping about how you can’t make gains natty. It’s a shitty program if you’re on gear too

Just do high volume only upper-body pumping theory

Mixing combat sport with functional strenght + gym is The real deal JFL @ unproportional phisiques i see on Here cause of gymmaxxing only

Mixing combat sport with functional strenght + gym is The real deal JFL @ unproportional phisiques i see on Here cause of gymmaxxing only
kill yourself if your IQ is low enough to think you will build muscle doing combat sports.

The only reason fighters have such strength is because they train, and where do you think they train?.. :feelsuhh:

It’s dogshit for hypertrophy, I fell for it as my very first programme.

Then whats good ?

kill yourself if your IQ is low enough to think you will build muscle doing combat sports.

The only reason fighters have such strength is because they train, and where do you think they train?.. :feelsuhh:
Jebemti mater mrtvu poganu u pičku da ti jebem kretenčino nedojebana autistična

Gymmaxxing only Will give you that unproportional unbalances igre phisiques while combat sport + gym Will mix all styled of movement and make you look more natural , also its much better for recovery then killing yourself 3x a week in a gym and getting fat from low frequency of movement. Light cardio , sparrings combined with gym on certain days for The whole week (4 combat 2 gym trainings) mogg gymcelling 3 Times a week and doing some shit cardio once a day alongside , also you are from West so i excuse your stupidity , have you ever Been to a wrestling training or any other combat sport???? You have gymnastic rings there , rope climbs , medicine balls , dolls to throw around , you have so much shit you can do alongside combat training at The same time and you choose bicep curls and some full body no recovery routine for 3x or WHATEVER THE FUCK Times a week:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Jebemti mater zapadnjačku

• Ugh..
5x5 routines are the solution for natty gains according to the zealots. They fix all the patches the bodybuilding programs leave behind. Want big arms? Squat heavy weight for 5x5 according to the bro scientists. They also have you chase numbers that are actually insanely useless. Another thing is promoting fake natties like reg park to prove the effectiveness of them. "No steroids in reg parks day".

View attachment 1606794View attachment 1606796View attachment 1606797
According to the professors and Casey Butt the man on the left is natural???

If 5x5 could produce his physique naturally why roid to begin with
5 x 5 was hell for me
Would have done canditos linear instead

Jebemti mater mrtvu poganu u pičku da ti jebem kretenčino nedojebana autistična

Gymmaxxing only Will give you that unproportional unbalances igre phisiques while combat sport + gym Will mix all styled of movement and make you look more natural , also its much better for recovery then killing yourself 3x a week in a gym and getting fat from low frequency of movement. Light cardio , sparrings combined with gym on certain days for The whole week (4 combat 2 gym trainings) mogg gymcelling 3 Times a week and doing some shit cardio once a day alongside , also you are from West so i excuse your stupidity , have you ever Been to a wrestling training or any other combat sport???? You have gymnastic rings there , rope climbs , medicine balls , dolls to throw around , you have so much shit you can do alongside combat training at The same time and you choose bicep curls and some full body no recovery routine for 3x or WHATEVER THE FUCK Times a week:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Jebemti mater zapadnjačku
skimmed your incoherent rambling, one word:
LEGS

So much of your power comes from your legs, and good luck training legs effectively without gym equipment, which guess what, is what every professional MMA fighter does.

You clearly don't understand how muscles grow or you wouldn't believe martial arts to be capable to compare to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
skimmed your incoherent rambling, one word:
LEGS

So much of your power comes from your legs, and good luck training legs effectively without gym equipment, which guess what, is what every professional MMA fighter does.

You clearly don't understand how muscles grow or you wouldn't believe martial arts to be capable to compare to the gym.
Read my post you fucking retard

• Ugh..
i mog schwarzenigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back