Only on .org that 5'6 dalits cope with projected zygos 🤣
Height > any single facial feature in specific by far

Face > height in generel

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and MisterMid
they wouldn't ask that if he was ugly

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ShowerMaxxing and WhoTookVendetta
There is a brief window to fuck legal aged virgins while they are indoctrinated into the height pill and haven't yet had the opportunity to succumb to fucking a manlet subhuman who ran familiarity game on her
Some 21 year old foid who's spent years fucking all heights of guys including 5'7 drug dealing chavs couldn't care less when she encounters a 6'4 guy
Some virgin foid however who doesn't know what it's like to have a subhuman manlets dick inside of her observes a 6'4 male in awe due to being bombarded with messages about height equalling status

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
even minifoids are chad only brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, ShowerMaxxing, TheLookInYourEyes and 3 others
what fucking society nigger? by society you mean reproductive system?
yeah thats why they find military men with modern guns attractive, dumbass "its nature muhh" do some research people adjust to their enviroment when women all around you always say "look how handsome and tall he is" like in taylor swifts song they will get affected by it. Remember the calvin klein guy who looks ugly? the reason why he was seen as attractive is because society and some women boosted it wich affected other women , women desire social status. they are attracted to planes and expensive cars because its a sign of social status same as height. what is seen as social status is purely a social construct. A drugdealer in jail is attractive yet it doesnt fullfill their desire for recources for kids so it wouldnt make sense for them to find these criminals attractive yet they do because society pushes it. Why do you think women love big weddings so much? because 10000bc they had huge weddings with white dresses? no its because in every fucking disney and child movie the biggest part is always some wedding.

• +1
stopped reading
biologically there isnt just a desire for protection = genetic, but also a desire for recources they dont just wanna make kids they wanna insure that they survive dumbass thats why women cheat on men with richer men , they want one with genetic quality and one who they can get recources to raise these kids.

• +1
Remember this shit the next time a 5 yr old girl interacts with you. They are not pure, they are evil as hell little foids.
If a 5 year old girl is lost in the mall and asks me for help, I will laugh in her face and tell her to ask chad.
@_MVP_

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie and WhoTookVendetta
Remember this shit the next time a 5 yr old girl interacts with you. They are not pure, they are evil as hell little foids.
If a 5 year old girl is lost in the mall and asks me for help, I will laugh in her face and tell her to ask chad.
@_MVP_
i got hurt by a 5yo girl she asked how can i be adult and not have a wife?!

• So Sad
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Women are biologically programmed to be Chad worshippers

• +1
Reactions: saint