6"1 fraud to 6"3 with airmax 's ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I'm 6"1 barefoot now can i fraud to 6"3 wearing air max's ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, TeenAscender and ALP
your 5ft9 lol

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 18439, ROTTING and 4 others
Bruhhh ive never been so fucking happy in my life..... I FEEL LIKE GOD
Yea and the first thing you thought was “this isn’t good enough I need to be six foot three” meanwhile I’m 5’10” and just shot 20 loads down your moms throat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, ROTTING, Hueless and 4 others
pics or it didn't happen

• JFL
Reactions: JackHanma
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and HAPAgymcel
so i was 5"7 about 9 months ago until yesterday i measured again. and is just under 6"1 barefoot
So youre telling me you grew half a foot and still thought you were a midet? You went from Bottom 30% in height to top 10% and just realised yesterday?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, ROTTING, fjor2096 and 3 others
So youre telling me you grew half a foot and still thought you were a midet? You went from Bottom 30% in height to top 10% and just realised yesterday?
well i dont go outside and i just noticed yesterday when i visited my old mates that i was looking down at them which is strange so thats when i picked up i grew taller:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
so i was 5"7 about 9 months ago until yesterday i measured again. and is just under 6"1 barefoot
jesus fucking christ do you have no physical self-awareness :feelskek: I notice things getting smaller if I grow half an inch

• JFL
Reactions: Survivor95 and TeenAscender
jesus fucking christ do you have no physical self-awareness :feelskek: I notice things getting smaller if I grow half an inch
i've been told im the worst at self awareness

Would you really use ugly shoes just to be 4cm taller? The average shoe will make you 2cm taller already. Being 1.91 or 1.89 don't make a big difference in women eyes.
Also, don't obsess about your height, seriously. If you are above 6' you're good. Women will not really see difference, what matters the most to them is the number. If you wanna impress women, just say you're 6'2 but your bad posture makes you 6'1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Would you really use ugly shoes just to be 4cm taller? The average shoe will make you 2cm taller already. Being 1.91 or 1.89 don't make a big difference in women eyes.
Also, don't obsess about your height, seriously. If you are above 6' you're good. Women will not really see difference, what matters the most to them is the number. If you wanna impress women, just say you're 6'2 but your bad posture makes you 6'1.
so is 6"0 good enough ? and if your 5"11 barefoot can you larp as 6"0 ? with normal sneakers

so is 6"0 good enough ? and if your 5"11 barefoot can you larp as 6"0 ? with normal sneakers
Yes, it's good enough. 6'0 is tall. Not very tall or tall enough to impress people, but above average in most countries. I'm 6'3 barefoot (1.92m) and i larp as 6'4 barefoot (1.93m). Even if 1cm it's a small difference, the impact of 6'3 and 6'4 are completely different.

yeah they make you taller. i am 187cm and when i wear air max plus tn i get to 191cm and i feel much taller

I'm 6'1 and they don't make you 6'3 lol, everyone else wears shoes JFL, most that increase height slightly, they probs let you sit a cm or 2 above everyone else

• +1
Well you Are at most 1cm taller than other men wearing shoes.

• +1
im gonna rope after having seen this post lucky bastard if its true

lmfao from 5'7 to 6'1 because he" just found out one day"

• +1
tbh bros Ive ascended to 6'5 HAPA from 6'1 I just found out I got a physical, I guess it makes since since people around me have said Ive gotten very tall

6'3 makes a huge difference than 6'1 girls will see you as ideal height as you will be the tallest person in most places and will ask you about height constantly even if ugly