6/10 is not enough in 2020

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
I know a lot of chad lite or high tire Normies whatever you wanna call it rotting on discord

You will also need to be rich have a social circle and NT otherwise it's over

The only ones who get laid by looks are the ones what are very good looking 8/10+

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
chad or death :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Cope. If you’re rotting on discord you’re just a aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and PYT
cope

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
If you're 5/10 in the face but have a strong height halo, then women don't consider you a normie even if you have a normie face, that is the case for me. If height is such a strong halo, I wonder how different my results would be if I was gymmaxxed, leanmaxxed, skinmaxxed and had a rhinoplasty and an eye surgery to get hodded eyelids which would give me smaller eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
no please don't tell me this i wanna be a 6

If you're 5/10 in the face but have a strong height halo, then women don't consider you a normie even if you have a normie face, that is the case for me. If height is such a strong halo, I wonder how different my results would be if I was gymmaxxed, leanmaxxed, skinmaxxed and had a rhinoplasty and an eye surgery to get hodded eyelids which would give me smaller eyes.
Height is a nice halo ngl. I still need multiple surgeries though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and WannaBeA6
Height is a nice halo ngl. I still need multiple surgeries though
In my case, gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing alone would give me amazing success with the most beautiful women since 18 year old girls who are 8/10 in looks already started to check me out at school last semester. Right now, I'm good looking enough to date, but not to slay, and I'm too skinny for Tinder.

After gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing though, I'll probably have everything I have ever wanted and if that's the case, then my looksmaxxing journey will end there and I'll post a progress thread with a complete comparison in how women treat me.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 5634
Wtf I’ve seen 6/10 get girls easily on discord and irl

your probably in wierd autistic servers

6/10 with a big dick tbh