6”4 Chadlite confirmed to me Milk=Height

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
This sophmore Mogger in my class was taking about how anytime he goes out to eat, he drinks milk and randomly at night he drinks a bunch of milk. I am doing an experiment currently for the site to further prove that milk = height but this to me was the nail in the coffin to prove such.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer, Whitepill_Saint and 5 others
bone juice is the biggest cope there is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, Whitepill_Saint and UndiagnosedSchizo
Milk is only for bones

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and UndiagnosedSchizo
Get LL retard

• JFL
or maybe he just has good genetics?

• JFL
My theory is basically, Milkmaxxing only works if u have Nordic genes, even if you have like 1%.

If ur a dravidian-aboriginal hybrid it would never work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, st.hamudi but 6‘5, plukee and 4 others
there is some truth to this

• JFL
This sophmore Mogger in my class was taking about how anytime he goes out to eat, he drinks milk and randomly at night he drinks a bunch of milk. I am doing an experiment currently for the site to further prove that milk = height but this to me was the nail in the coffin to prove such.
Ask him the type of milk. Anyways he likely has good lactase genes to even go past pasteurised milk whilst degenerated jokes like us need raw milk or kefir for lactase

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Whitepill_Saint, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Water same I asked a 6’4 how he got Tall considering him saying his dad is avg height it’s all about dairy + basketball

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Whitepill_Saint, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Don’t listen to these briandead forum users milk=height

• JFL
My Pakistani friend had parents who where 5 ft 4 mom, 5 ft 4 dad but Grew to 5 ft 10 because he drank lots of milk, ate eggs for breakfeast everyday, went outside and ate grass fed beef.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, thereallegend and UndiagnosedSchizo
Water same I asked a 6’4 how he got y’all considering him saying his dad is avg height it’s all about dairy + basketball
literally he hoops aswell

• JFL
Basketball induces micro fractures which makes u tall I’m starting to play 🏀 and jump high AF to induce micro fractures
literally he hoops aswell

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, thereallegend and UndiagnosedSchizo
Basketball induces micro fractures which makes u talk I’m starting to play 🏀 and jump high AF to induce micro fractures
same i played my whole life until last year so did my older brother he’s 6”3-6”4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, DelonLover1999, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
same i played my whole life until last year so did my older brother he’s 6”3-6”4
Just keep doing I’m starting this month just buying equipment DM for more heightmaxxing stack

• JFL
The tall class mates compelling desire for milk is fueled by his innerlocus propelling him to seek out specific substances to maximize growth. A normal person going through puberty will not have such a strong desire because they require less calories thus less cravings for said niches of food.

• JFL
The tall class mates compelling desire for milk is fueled by his innerlocus propelling him to seek out specific substances to maximize growth. A normal person going through puberty will not have such a strong desire because they require less calories thus less cravings for said niches of food.
this is also true kinda high iq

• JFL
Este Mogger de segundo año en mi clase hablaba de cómo cada vez que sale a comer, bebe leche y al azar por la noche bebe un montón de leche. Actualmente estoy haciendo un experimento para el sitio para demostrar aún más que leche = altura, pero para mí esto fue el clavo en el ataúd para demostrarlo.
What type of milk? Raw or pasteurized?

• JFL
I'm 6ft2 I might of been like 6ft4 or somthing if I had a active life rather than play with my dick sat on my ass all day playing halo reach good thing I love milk lol

Attachments

• 16954157506667232882911708153758.jpg
    16954157506667232882911708153758.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly, 5'7 zoomer, Whitepill_Saint and 4 others
I had 4'11 mom and 5'4 dad. Was an insomniac, never drank milk or ate meat (other than junk food).. I grew to 5'7.5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Whitepill_Saint, poopoohead and 2 others
I had 4'11 mom and 5'4 dad. Was an insomniac, never drank milk or ate meat (other than junk food).. I grew to 5'7.5
Did your parents grow up in war circunstances?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Mio, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Whitepill_Saint, lightskinbengali and 2 others
Did your parents grow up in war circunstances?
Actually yes 1971 Bangladesh liberation war.

A part of me thinks I could've got to 5'10/5'11.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Whitepill_Saint, poopoohead and 3 others
Actually yes 1971 Bangladesh liberation war.

A part of me thinks I could've got to 5'10/5'11.
I said it because I see a lot of giga omega manlet oldcels who grew up at civil war times so they only could eat ants, grasshoopers and some bread. and grandkids heightmog by over a head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, UndiagnosedSchizo and SecularIslamist
this is not cope, however useless when youre already grown

the dutch are said to be the tallest due to high consumption of cheese and milk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, UndiagnosedSchizo and NateJacobs
true I drink 2-4 glasses a day

• JFL
@UndiagnosedSchizo is using the JFL react too much @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Whitepill_Saint, NateJacobs and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Whitepill_Saint and NateJacobs
I heard the same story when I asked my mtn 6' freind (I was 13 at the time.) Now he's like 6'5. Then I drank milk every fucking day and surprise, it fucking did nothing. Sometimes it's just genetic.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Whitepill_Saint and UndiagnosedSchizo
  • JFL
@UndiagnosedSchizo fuck off with your reacts

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
bros actually saying that as if it’s something g good. buddy ur 5’7.5 how’s the weather down there

• JFL
bros actually saying that as if it’s something g good. buddy ur 5’7.5 how’s the weather down there
It is tho given my circumstances you retard.

• JFL
THis is true
I drank hella milk when young and grew tall

It’s also said that this is the reason why the Dutch are tall. Due to their dairy heavy diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back