6-8 week cycle

BinPanda

BinPanda

Kittencel
Thinking about doing a 6-8 week cycle either hgh, CJC-1295 with DAC or Ipamorelin.
If I would do…
… HGH i would take 4 IU daily
…CJC-CJC-1295 with DAC 3-4 mg weekly
… Ipamorelin 200-300 micrograms (mcg) per injection, 2-3 times daily (would probably do 8 week cycle if I take Ipamorelin)

With which of these three would I see the most growth. Before anyone says „mUhh take all three of them“ I can’t afford that:feelswah:
So for which one would the risk to reward ratio be the highest and how much growth can I except? (181cm tall 17 in a few months with most likely still open growth plates) ah and if I see good results after this cycle I my do another one!

Tagging smart users who seem to know more than I do about steroids: @CoreSchizo @ConfusedBolivian @Orc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and asdvek
A few things ur growth plates have probably ossified, but why didn’t you get a x-ray? And where is the AI in this stack?

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
nigga i dont know its almost impossible to predict height growth from compounds

• So Sad
Reactions: BinPanda
A few things ur growth plates have probably ossified, but why didn’t you get a x-ray? And where is the AI in this stack?
Fuck the X-Ray, if I grow after taking one of these I for sure know that my growth plates are still open. Where I live getting an x-ray can be very expensive and annoying. Also it isn’t really a stack as I have to decide for one of these three options, but I left Aromasin out because two of the sideffects are Fatigue and Bone Density Loss which could be fatal as I’m an mma fighter. But idk maybe I should still take12.5 mg every other day, if I’m not wrong aromasin is affordable

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and CoreSchizo
Fuck the X-Ray, if I grow after taking one of these I for sure know that my growth plates are still open. Where I live getting an x-ray can be very expensive and annoying. Also it isn’t really a stack as I have to decide for one of these three options, but I left Aromasin out because two of the sideffects are Fatigue and Bone Density Loss which could be fatal as I’m an mma fighter. But idk maybe I should still take12.5 mg every other day, if I’m not wrong aromasin is affordable
Yeah, take 12.5 mg of aromasin eod. I haven’t really experienced any side effects, besides maybe a little joint pain, but I’m on a high dosage. aromasin is affordable, and I can link you to a source for it.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Yeah, take 12.5 mg of aromasin eod. I haven’t really experienced any side effects, besides maybe a little joint pain, but I’m on a high dosage. aromasin is affordable, and I can link you to a source for it.
get a blood test of ur e2 bro so ur estrogen doesnt go below 10pg/ml

Alr, would be cool if you link a source. Also could u still answer my main question in the thread, which of the three has the best risk to reward ratio ( and maybe also Price-performance ratio)?

Last edited:
can you summerize this bideo im not watching or reading the 24 seconds :forcedsmile:
Ipad kid playing minecraft and watching youtube shorts ipad kid

No problem. You can mark me as the solution if I've helped you enough, bhai. :Comfy:
I can do that in ~24h~ if u want. I don't want to „scare people away“ from the thread with the solution given symbol if u get what I mean. I want to hear a few more opinions

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo