6 feet, 6 inches, 6 figures is horribly outdated

silently_said

silently_said

Wounded Beast Lashes Out
Let's start off with 6 feet. This isn't even in the ideal anymore, it's the bare minimum. It's also the average amongst white NT zoomers, so good luck
Next is 6 inches. :lul::lul::lul: That's barely above average, and with how hypergamous foids are that shit will look tiny. Even the least sluttiest foids have had 7+ inch dick before, so how are you gonna compete with that? What's even worse is that shit like jelqing has entered the mainstream. You will unironically need 9x7 to slay LTB in a couple of years from now :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Finally, 6 figures. You can't even buy a house with that shit, it's literally one step above poverty level. You can thank a certain tribe of Near Eastern origin for that :ogre:
New version I propose is 6 PSL, 6 inches girth, and 6 figures (A MONTH)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, ingram33, hypernormie and 21 others
666 demonic shit

• +1
Reactions: ingram33, spdxer, MoggerGaston and 7 others
6 figures (A MONTH)
You will never earn that you colossal faggot

as for the 6 inch girth, yeah that's doable nowadays with PE

6PSL is unironically easier than the 6 figure a month salary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, HighTierSubhuman, N1666 and 6 others
5'9, 5.6", 25k/year, high MTN. All u need to slay. Even less tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, cromagnon, liberiangrimreaper and 7 others
You will never earn that you colossal faggot
Idk I couldn't think of any other stat that would fit neatly in there
as for the 6 inch girth, yeah that's doable nowadays with PE
Yeah if you start with 5-5.5 from the beginning. I've heard average gains are 1 inch length and 0.5 inch girth

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Idk I couldn't think of any other stat that would fit neatly in there

Yeah if you start with 5-5.5 from the beginning. I've heard average gains are 1 inch length and 0.5 inch girth
You can have a 5.5x5 and reach 8x6 with pure unadulterated autism

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, Costcosuperstore, ey88 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, watah, thereallegend and 2 others
Yea this is the truth tbh

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Jova and thereallegend
Let's start off with 6 feet. This isn't even in the ideal anymore, it's the bare minimum. It's also the average amongst white NT zoomers, so good luck
Next is 6 inches. :lul::lul::lul: That's barely above average, and with how hypergamous foids are that shit will look tiny. Even the least sluttiest foids have had 7+ inch dick before, so how are you gonna compete with that? What's even worse is that shit like jelqing has entered the mainstream. You will unironically need 9x7 to slay LTB in a couple of years from now :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Finally, 6 figures. You can't even buy a house with that shit, it's literally one step above poverty level. You can thank a certain tribe of Near Eastern origin for that :ogre:
New version I propose is 6 PSL, 6 inches girth, and 6 figures (A MONTH)
6ft1,8.5 inch shlong,6 pack abs 6/10 face card with 0.1 figure / month (i gain not counting mobey given from anyone) how would i be rated

Shutup cuck

jelqing is removing competition. If anything it going mainstream supposedly was a total win.

Holy shit. :what:
The Hoenflation is real.

• So Sad
jelqing is removing competition. If anything it going mainstream supposedly was a total win.
nah it going mainstream will also mean other videos will surface showing it's harmful.

Lol and retards here genuinely believe this

You can have a 5.5x5 and reach 8x6 with pure unadulterated autism
how? unless you reach that size and have terrible nerve damage and a dead dick in that case whats the point? your dick needs to be functioning 100% which is why jelqing is a meme

• +1
5'9, 5.6", 25k/year, high MTN. All u need to slay. Even less tbh.
5'9 5.1 0/yr LTN, :feelsrope: you're form UK right? hence the poverty wages

• So Sad
6PSL is unironically easier than the 6 figure a month salary
6PSL is upper chadlite, chad territory.

its over

6figure/month salary you can easily be born with when born into millionaire-family. It's not that hard, just be lucky with family you are born with.

6PSL looks, its pure lottery gene gamble even when your rich dad managed to breed some stacy actress. its likely you still peak at HTN max even with stacy mother.

over for everyone. We need mass-rope.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and silently_said
6PSL is upper chadlite, chad territory.

its over

6figure/month salary you can easily be born with when born into millionaire-family. It's not that hard, just be lucky with family you are born with.

6PSL looks, its pure lottery gene gamble even when your rich dad managed to breed some stacylite actress.

over for everyone. We need mass-rope.
Lollll this is completely BS, 99.99%+ would be incels if you needed all these

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Lollll this is completely BS, 99.99%+ would be incels if you needed all these
99/1 theory 😭

Original 80/20 rule was pre covid anyways. Its outdated

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
99/1 theory 😭

Original 80/20 rule was pre covid anyways. Its outdated
Only found on looksmax.org, nowhere else will you find groundbreaking theories like these

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Only found on looksmax.org, nowhere else will you find groundbreaking theories like these
Its a mogger theory to boost self-esteem.

You have sex with drunk club slut, 'looksmax told me 99/1 rule, I must be top 1% now since I had sex, I mog everyone'

Extreme blackpill becomes whitepill :sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Its a mogger theory to boost self-esteem.

You have sex with drunk club slut, 'looksmax told me 99/1 rule, I must be top 1% now since I had sex, I mog everyone'

Extreme blackpill becomes whitepill :sneaky:
Well no matter the rule, even if it was 100-0, i would still somehow be an incel

Well no matter the rule, even if it was 100-0, i would still somehow be an incel
volcel for not fucking landwhale 45yo women but okay

6 figures is 10k/month.....

Nice ragebait

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
6 figures is 10k/month.....

Nice ragebait
It's alright if you bought a home before 2020 and don't live in the city, but it's nowhere near the status symbol it was a decade ago or whenever this saying was coined

• +1
Reactions: Rea
how? unless you reach that size and have terrible nerve damage and a dead dick in that case whats the point? your dick needs to be functioning 100% which is why jelqing is a meme
I wasn't talking about jelqing you moron

Hanging, pumping, extending etc. Go on r/gettingbigger and you'll see whats possible. No one jelqs in 2024