6 foot is the worst height by far

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
no one every thinks you're telling the truth no matter what, then niggas be like "why lie about you're height" yet if i do tell the truth you'll think im lying LOL

• JFL
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
Always good to be early to one of king @anthony111553 threads

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore, silencio and 1 other person
im 6’1 though

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
no one every thinks you're telling the truth no matter what, then niggas be like "why lie about you're height" yet if i do tell the truth you'll think im lying LOL
Agreed i got to 6’1 with shoe lifts and i downplayed my hight saying im 6ft and they still didnt believe me

A good way to spot le 6' larpers is by noticing their claims. Statistically 16% or less men are taller than 6 feet, so when a clown says he gets heightmogged all the time he's a 5'8-5'11 range cuck.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pandora and ggg.tv🤫
If they don’t believe you, you probably have weak ass frame, or short limbs

A good way to spot le 6' larpers is by noticing their claims. Statistically 16% or less men are taller than 6 feet, so when a clown says he gets heightmogged all the time he's a 5'8-5'11 range cuck.
If they live somewhere like the uk 30%+ are over 6ft

If they don’t believe you, you probably have weak ass frame, or short limbs
well no one's ever doubted me itl, im talking even on this forum and on internet

Manlet ramblings over

If they live somewhere like the uk 30%+ are over 6ft
Wear some tall shoes and lifts then. That will put you at around 6'2 in shoes so it's even harder to get heightmogged unless you run into some 6'5+ ogres.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
just claim 6'1,every 6 foot person can eassily fraud 6'1 barefoot

Not really. Someone who's thinking about their height is going to be hyper aware of taller people and disregard anyone shorter. You can think you're constantly being height mogged and still be taller than most people you come into contact with.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
I think it makes you more trustworthy
no. even tho height is obviously better it's quite literally the opposite more height will make you less trustworthy

Not really. Someone who's thinking about their height is going to be hyper aware of taller people and disregard anyone shorter. You can think you're constantly being height mogged and still be taller than most people you come into contact with.
Then there's no point arguing with them, since they can't even be aware of their surroundings.

no. even tho height is obviously better it's quite literally the opposite more height will make you less trustworthy
maybe to a certain extent but 6’-6’4 is most trustworthy, in fact Id say the shorter you are the less trustworthy you are, manlets are rude, aggressive, insecure, disloyal people and they get offended really easily and are always feeling threatened