6 foot is the worst height to claim

D

Deleted member 29142

Silver
6 foot is the worst height to claim since all the 5'10 guys claim it. Always claim up by 2 inches. For example, you're actually 6'0, claim 6'2 ALWAYS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, incel194012940, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
I claim 5'9 which is the height that every wants to hear @Ketamine

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
6'1''

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Thankfully nobody uses inches in europe, the 6ft equivalent would be 180cm in most countries

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, emeraldglass, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, St.TikTokcel and TsarTsar444
I’m 5 foot 5 but I claim 6 foot 7

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, garoupilled_, forevermirin and 1 other person
6 foot is the worst height to claim since all the 5'10 guys claim it. Always claim up by 2 inches. For example, you're actually 6'0, claim 6'2 ALWAYS
Why would I lie about my height besides I get heightmogged by everyone whilst being 184cm (woman's height).

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and exo
183cm has no halo in Europe. I'll just larp 2cm to 185cm.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, zerotohero, rl⠀ and 1 other person
Here before the @St.TikTokcel jfl react
He is the same height as me, but i mean like anything that starts with 17 is seen as 5 in feet, its just idiotic anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
183cm has no halo in Europe. I'll just larp 2cm to 185cm.
Im 185.1cm which is 6'0.90 but i larp i am 6'1 which is 185.3cm

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14693
He is the same height as me, but i mean like anything that starts with 17 is seen as 5 in feet, its just idiotic anyways
Metrics do not change your tibia length. So sorry.

Thankfully nobody uses inches in europe, the 6ft equivalent would be 180cm in most countries

I'm true 180 barefoot, but I would tell I'm 181, because the exact 180 sounds suspicious.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I'm true 180 barefoot, but I would tell I'm 181, because the exact 180 sounds suspicious.
Nobody will ask you about your height. Trust me.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and St.TikTokcel
Always larp 1 inch. That's the most safe. You can larp 6'2
I usually larp 180cm when I'm with some guys and girl friends and they start asking height, the cortisol in the legit 180cm guys once they hear me tell my height is cageful

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14693 and exo
Say your height in meters, women have no idea they just see bigger numbers

If you are 183cm barefoot you can larp 186cm
That's about the normal height gain from shoes
I have airmax 97 though so I'm like 188cm in them. My night height is 183cm so I probably have 184cm in the morning+ 4cm from shoes. But that's too much to larp imo and 186cm doesn't have a halo over 185cm tbh

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel don't jfl react me ricecel ape. 177cm is avg in Romania I'm basically a giant on the streets

i will always claim 6 one 185cm

186cm doesn't have a halo over 185cm tbh
I'm 175cm barefoot I larped as 178cm on the forum already but I usually tell i'm 175 irl, I don't use dating apps
What height should I larp irl and online?

I'm 175cm barefoot I larped as 178cm on the forum already but I usually tell i'm 175 irl, I don't use dating apps
What height should I larp irl and online?
you dont have to larp anything if you cant even get 180cm in shoes. just focus on copes

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
im 6'3 barefoot i larp 6'4 because im that tall in shoes anything more would be pathetic

I have airmax 97 though so I'm like 188cm in them. My night height is 183cm so I probably have 184cm in the morning+ 4cm from shoes. But that's too much to larp imo and 186cm doesn't have a halo over 185cm tbh
Jfl i was autistic like this once, now i just accept my height and never obsess over a number, cause it doesn't matter, in the women and men see you either tall or short. If a girl calls you short if you sre 180cm+ then you are short, you can't change it. "But maam im 185cm, and according to pajeets on .org that is absolutely ideal and tall"

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and exo
Jfl i was autistic like this once, now i just accept my height and never obsess over a number, cause it doesn't matter, in the women and men see you either tall or short. If a girl calls you short if you sre 180cm+ then you are short, you can't change it. "But maam im 185cm, and according to pajeets on .org that is absolutely ideal and tall"
no girl ever called me short though. I developed a height obsession however as a symptom of joining .org and even bought the tallest nikes I could just to be taller.

My peak autism was when i had to take ny height measured in the hospital, when the nurse told me to get ready, a waterfall of cortisol rushed my body, i hadn't measured my height 3 years before this, i told everyone i was 185cm. So i told an excuse that my stomach is hurting and used the time to lay down in bed and stretch, so i get back some morning height. Thank God i came out almost 186cm, i would legit go eR in the hospital otherwise

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, Elvisandreaa and exo
you dont need to claim anything

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and BrahminBoss
I don't lie about my height. I'm 6 ft 1. If I lied about my height I'd say I'm 6 ft 3

people in me class lie about their height over 10 cm
Im not lying one said there are 190 but in reality there are 180 like me

@St.TikTokcel don't jfl react me ricecel ape. 177cm is avg in Romania I'm basically a giant on the streets
Come to Bucharest, where if you are 6' the girls are taller or as tall as you. I want to move out of this city.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Come to Bucharest, where if you are 6' the girls are taller or as tall as you. I want to move out of this city.
Solid first post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29993
you need to inject T, NOW!!!!