• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, joeveniro and Deleted member 8919
Tiny hands lol

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Lev Peshkov and St. Wristcel
That's genuinely very very very small

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Yerico7, Mateusz74 and 4 others
What's a good hand length? Mine are like 19 cm if I measured it correctly, can reach 9 notes on a piano

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
At least the wrist matches the hand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, Arvenas, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
What's a good hand length? Mine are like 19 cm if I measured it correctly, can reach 9 notes on a piano
18.5cm is average for white men, 19.5cm for black men, asians more like 17.5

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 9344, Copemaxxing and 2 others
how you measure that? from wristline? 6 inch is tinier than female average

• Woah

Really? I think it's bigger than that since everyone mocks Trump's hands and they are 18.5cm. My 18cm hands are tiny as fuck, but maybe it's because I have giant palms and small but thick as fuck fingers.

• +1
Really? I think it's bigger than that since everyone mocks Trump's hands and they are 18.5cm. My 18cm hands are tiny as fuck, but maybe it's because I have giant palms and small but thick as fuck fingers.
weird website but they cite studies
close to 20cm for nigerian men, and probably a little above 19cm for british men

• +1
Never began

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and St. Wristcel
Mine are 20cm jfl

• +1
just remeasured they are like 6.8-7 jfl still subhuman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, owlofathena and St. Wristcel
Mine is 6.5
Damn my wrists are thin as fuck too
Fucking weird i hate my thin bones

• +1
Mine is exactly 18.5

btw 100EDCAF 9077 456F 919D BA2485A3DB3F

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, St. Wristcel and Lev Peshkov
Hand width > length if over 7 inches

• +1
Hand width > length if over 7 inches
hand breadth u mean? actually normal hand breadth is better, when you take dick pics and put your hands over, your dick will look bigger than if you had huge wide hands

• +1
hand breadth u mean? actually normal hand breadth is better, when you take dick pics and put your hands over, your dick will look bigger than if you had huge wide hands
Cope. IRL you would still have flimsy soyboy hands.

• +1
Over for us, never nagan, over, however some ppl have smol wrists and look masculine due to chad hands

• +1
mine are 7.5in/19cm lol

• +1
Let’s think about this before we decide to throw out the evidence.

What do you think is more likely, that trump genuinely has objectively tiny hands even though all sources put them at average.. or is it more likely that trump has tiny hands RELATIVE TO HIS BODY? Trump is 6’3” with hands the size of an average guy (aka a guy who’s 5’9” - 5’10”)

• +1
7.5 inches, 3.5 inches wide

6.5 inch wrists :lul:

• +1

What do you think is more likely, that trump genuinely has objectively tiny hands even though all sources put them at average.. or is it more likely that trump has tiny hands RELATIVE TO HIS BODY? Trump is 6’3” with hands the size of an average guy (aka a guy who’s 5’9” - 5’10”)

His hands are more like the average size of a 5'9 foid or a guy that is 5'6-5'7 JFL
But yes that definitely has something to do with it, and his attitude. His hands are still small though.

• +1
His hands are more like the average size of a 5'9 foid or a guy that is 5'6-5'7 JFL
But yes that definitely has something to do with it, and his attitude. His hands are still small though.
Maybe a guy who’s 5’7-5’8 since his hands are like 7.25 instead of the average 7.5
The average of a girl though? Not even remotely close, throw that idea out the window. LARGE female hands are still smaller than average male hands, girls have actually tiny hands.

His attitude? Wtf are you talking about bro
The reason people say he has small hands is because, relative to his height, he does. But only relative to his height. There’s nothing further than that and it’s certainly not personality based. Average male hands look small on above average height males.

• +1
Even 5ft curry foids mogs my hands in width and thickness and handpill is brutal they all comment how small my hands are but Still if your
FACE is good you are good to go tbh

• So Sad
Maybe a guy who’s 5’7-5’8 since his hands are like 7.25 instead of the average 7.5
The average of a girl though? Not even remotely close, throw that idea out the window. LARGE female hands are still smaller than average male hands, girls have actually tiny hands.

His attitude? Wtf are you talking about bro
The reason people say he has small hands is because, relative to his height, he does. But only relative to his height. There’s nothing further than that and it’s certainly not personality based. Average male hands look small on above average height males.
His hands are small period if I am within 2mm of his hand length. My 5'7 brother brutally mogs his hand size and my 5'9 dad will make his hands look like a little baby's. Many girls handmog trump too, length wise at least.

You should've seen all the 5'1 girls that posted pics of their hands on twitter proving it's bigger than trumps.

• +1
Thats shorter than my dick lol

• +1
His hands are small period if I am within 2mm of his hand length. My 5'7 brother brutally mogs his hand size and my 5'9 dad will make his hands look like a little baby's. Many girls handmog trump too, length wise at least.
You’re delusional and insecure about something that barely even matters. His hands are roughly the size of an average male, if his hands are tiny then the average male has tiny hands (ridiculous idea, rope if you need me to explain why)

The only girls that would mog average male hands are in the WNBA, and even then it would be JUST BARELY handmogged.

Have you measured your brother and dad’s hands? I’ll answer that for you, “no but they just LOOK so big meanwhile mine look tiny cause I’m insecure about them”

• +1
You’re delusional and insecure about something that barely even matters. His hands are roughly the size of an average male, if his hands are tiny then the average male has tiny hands (ridiculous idea, rope if you need me to explain why)

The only girls that would mog average male hands are in the WNBA, and even then it would be JUST BARELY handmogged.

Have you measured your brother and dad’s hands? I’ll answer that for you, “no but they just LOOK so big meanwhile mine look tiny cause I’m insecure about them”
lmfao at thinking I'm insecure about my hands when I willingly insist they are tiny. You're just projecting because you want to make your hands seem bigger than they are. Ever compare hands with someone else? It's pretty normal to do that. My 5'4 sister has the same hand length as mine, and my brother and dad mog me when we compare. Nobody took a ruler to their hands JFL

• +1
lmfao at thinking I'm insecure about my hands when I willingly insist they are tiny. You're just projecting because you want to make your hands seem bigger than they are. Ever compare hands with someone else? It's pretty normal to do that. My 5'4 sister has the same hand length as mine, and my brother and dad mog me when we compare. Nobody took a ruler to their hands JFL
If your 5’4 sister has the same hand length as yours you’re nowhere even remotely close to the average male hand size. I mean obviously you’re larping but if that story were true then your hands are definitively and MASSIVELY below average.

• +1
If your 5’4 sister has the same hand length as yours you’re nowhere even remotely close to the average male hand size. I mean obviously you’re larping but if that story were true then your hands are definitively and MASSIVELY below average.
They are about 2mm shorter than trump's, therefore you've just proved my point. Thank you.

• +1
They are about 2mm shorter than trump's, therefore proving my point. Thank you.
No and I’m telling you they’re NOT that size. Not if you’re not larping at least.

Pick one: hands roughly average sized, or hands same size as 5’4 girl

You don’t get to pick both, so pick one. No, your sister is not a mutant with hands the size of an average male at 5’4 and if she is that’s HER problem and she needs to rope because that is subhuman level tbh ngl

• +1

His hands are objectively very small, most guys his height have quite large hands

• +1
His hands are objectively very small, most guys his height have quite large hands
Yep as I said
He has small hands relative to his height. But if you put his hands on the body of an average man they are average.

Objectively large hands = hands above average size
Objectively average hands = Hands the same as average size
Objectively small hands = hands below average size

His hands are small as far as his body goes but not objectively small as far as JUST hands go.

• +1
Yep as I said
He has small hands relative to his height. But if you put his hands on the body of an average man they are average.

Objectively large hands = hands above average size
Objectively average hands = Hands the same as average size
Objectively small hands = hands below average size

His hands are small as far as his body goes but not objectively small as far as JUST hands go.
Arent his hands 7.1inches? Most 5'9 men have ones longer than that

• +1