6 inches is MININUM in 2020.

D

Deleted member 5608

Descended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106

It's actually 6.5'' x 5'' or death. No guarantee you'll be hitting the posterior fornix of that Tiktok landwhale without a 6.5-incher tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 9511 and ReverseNorwoodPill
lol 8 inches or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 5608 and Patrick Baitman
Bruh, mine is slightly over 7 and it feels so smol in my hand. Gtfo with 6 inch cope. Sounds like some chink came up with this number

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Good_Little_Goy and wasted
8x5 or death

Mine is at 6.2 but I can make some gains thankfully

Mine is at 6.2 but I can make some gains thankfully

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
I have 7.5 inch, but she would not even speak to me because of my face. Dickpill is the biggest meme on whole blackpill/lookism forums.
Who cared if she likes your dick, when you got her into your bed because of your face/height??? Just fuck her, and only think about your satisfaction. Nobody is getting girls on dates because of his dicksize. Please stop this dickpill bullshit.

Cry for me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 5608
she made 6 videos on that video dicklet brocels really got in her head :feelsokman:

She's fat. 6 inches are definitely NOT enough for fat girls. 7 inches minimum.

I have 7.5 inch, but she would not even speak to me because of my face. Dickpill is the biggest meme on whole blackpill/lookism forums.
Who cared if she likes your dick, when you got her into your bed because of your face/height??? Just fuck her, and only think about your satisfaction. Nobody is getting girls on dates because of his dicksize. Please stop this dickpill bullshit.
Dickpill has many effects. It affects the subconscious of a man. When you're on a date, are you going to feel comfortable getting intimate when you know you have a small dick? A guy with a big dick is just going to be way more confident because he knows there's literally no risk of being humiliated for dick size. It's big dick energy. You can almost sense if a guy has a big dick in the way he behaves.

Dickpill has many effects. It affects the subconscious of a man. When you're on a date, are you going to feel comfortable getting intimate when you know you have a small dick? A guy with a big dick is just going to be way more confident because he knows there's literally no risk of being humiliated for dick size. It's big dick energy. You can almost sense if a guy has a big dick in the way he behaves.
Legit