6 matches in 1 day.

Andromeda88

Andromeda88

Banned
I got 6 matches and 3 likes using 1 pic of Orb and no bio. As you can see in the picture below you can translate what I wrote to them from swedish to english: Do you want to fuck. This is only 1 day this is what looksmaxxing will get you. 6 foids a day absolutely insane.

Screenshot 20190805 020948 Tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tylerhunter97, LowTierNormie, Xander and 2 others
I got 6 matches and 3 likes using 1 pic of Orb and no bio. As you can see in the picture below you can translate what I wrote to them from swedish to english: Do you want to fuck. This is only 1 day this is what looksmaxxing will get you. 6 foids a day absolutely insane.

View attachment 91734

Motivates me

• Love it
Reactions: Andromeda88
Never understood the point of chadfishing. What is it going to give you apart from an increased suicidal urge?

meanwhile real chad gets this in 3 minutes

• So Sad
Reactions: Andromeda88
Never understood the point of chadfishing. What is it going to give you apart from an increased suicidal urge?
It is motivation , we're all gonna make it brah - Zyzz.

What pic did u use brah?

u doing it wrong, i got more matches than orbs

Those foids are ugly AF. Even I do better and I'm much much worse looking than orb.

Bara 6? Vart bor du?

These are the foids I matched with:
20190805 023134

20190805 023236

20190805 023331

20190805 023532

20190805 023634

20190805 023741

1 dag med orbs bild utan bio, jag bor I göteborg.

Hur kan det gå så dåligt? Jag fick 8 matcher på en dag i stockholm och jag rätt ful.

Jag sitter typ I 5 minuter per dag eftersom jag inte betalar för guld dåså har jag limited matches .

We're all gonna make it brah - Zyzz.

Inte jag heller men han kanske får mer imorn.

Only 3+ likes
Matches are subhumans
One girl replied and said no

Only 3+ likes
Matches are subhumans
One girl replied and said no
Don't be negative brah, I still got matches just remember we're all gonna make it eventually we have our hardships but Zyzz still lives in our souls. Amen with me brahs.

Thatswhatthezyzzsdobrahits a3d85002b7dd94a4eea3ee40aea8bfb0

Show proof + this is 1 day.
yes, its 1 day, i made a thread about it before,
orb should able to get 10 time more than what u get now, you probably fk up the elo score or too much people orbfishing in your area

yes, its 1 day, i made a thread about it before,
orb should able to get 10 time more than what u get now, you probably fk up the elo score or too much people orbfishing in your area
Do you have any tinder membership because that will allow you to like infinite amounts of time which I can't so that may be it. Otherwise it's the lack of pictures and my name on tinder is Ali :lul::lul::lul:

Do you have any tinder membership because that will allow you to like infinite amounts of time which I can't so that may be it. Otherwise it's the lack of pictures and my name on tinder is Ali :lul::lul::lul:
nope, i dont buy jewshit from dating apps
i tried orbfishing on some other dating app, manage to get some female to message first

Salludon got none wtf