6 months minoxidil results

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Anorexia, estrogen, eye bleach
I took a picture of my right upper temple region of forehead.
IMG 9289
As you can see, there are multiple short dark hairs on left with a gradual decrease in density and size but regardless, these are newly grown terminus hairs I'm growing after my minoxidil lengthened white vellus hairs have fallen out.

You can even see pimple like things from the hairs being slightly ingrown. thankfully I've been applying my skincare routine and nothing is visible without zooming in but it's more evidence of increased hair density in this region.

Soon my hairline will be like chico's
IMG 9290

For people who aren't aware. I have a shitty NW2.5 from fucking birth and hairline is stable at least for now. Although my older 28 yo brother has begun to bald. Im not sure if i inherited same X chromosome from my mother or if both are sensitive but I'm not bothering to find out lol. I've always had a somewhat weak density so I'll be getting on fin soon.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and iloveboobs
good shit brah hair is life

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
yesyes definetly
Buy minoxidil if you haven't already.

This is basically proving my theory that you can sculpt hairline with minoxidil, could technically give yourself no hairline if you like tbh.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Buy minoxidil if you haven't already.

This is basically proving my theory that you can sculpt hairline with minoxidil, could technically give yourself no hairline if you like tbh.
im a terrachad i dont need minox

• JFL
what about collagen inhibition tho :feelswhy:

• +1