• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, CristianT, Oberyn and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 23554 and ReadBooksEveryday
how much weight did you lose

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
why are you sucking in your cheeks in this pic, it looks gay
it's the signature looksmaxxer facial expression, letting the ladies know you're autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Preoximerianas, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
Fuck man Im so jealous of guys who can get hollow cheeks just by losing weight, my bones are so shit lol.

Fuck man Im so jealous of guys who can get hollow cheeks just by losing weight, my bones are so shit lol.
He got his hollow cheeks by atrophying his buccinators due to proper smallowing.

• +1
Reactions: edward999
look like @reptiles

Chewed with molars or insciszers?

You might be dealing with water retention try out a low carb and zero sodium diet. I used to thi that I had bad bones but my face was filled up with water

Hollow cheeks : Lol you’re frauding by sucking your cheeks in.

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
He got his hollow cheeks by atrophying his buccinators due to proper smallowing.
Where can I find guides about that? My Buccs aren't that thicc but I am afraid that I'm swallowing incorrectly

Where can I find guides about that? My Buccs aren't that thicc but I am afraid that I'm swallowing incorrectly

The key is to always keep the tongue on the roof on your mouth when you smallow, eventually it will become an habit and you will automatically use your tongue when eating instead of using your buccinator muscles leading to their atrophy.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Preoximerianas
The key is to always keep the tongue on the roof on your mouth
I've been properly Mewing for a month now, I've noticed that I can now get the so called "hollow cheeks" in good lighting now.
when you smallow
Umm how do you swallow when the tongue is in the way XD
eventually it will become an habit and you will automatically use your tongue when eating instead of using your buccinator muscles leading to their atrophy.
You know the term "atrophy" doesn't sound very good here.
I thought the BlackPill was about beauty that is in accordance with nature.

I've been properly Mewing for a month now, I've noticed that I can now get the so called "hollow cheeks" in good lighting now.

Umm how do you swallow when the tongue is in the way XD

You know the term "atrophy" doesn't sound very good here.
I thought the BlackPill was about beauty that is in accordance with nature.
When you are smallowing your saliva you can keep your tongue on the mouth of your roof, when eating you are supposed to bring and smallow the food using only your tongue.

It does, in fact all male models probably have underdeveloped buccinator muscles since it's impossible to have hollow cheeks with overly developped buccinators, buccinators are more meant to be functional than aesthetic, according to PSL atrophied buccinator muscle are an extremely good thing since they allow for hollow cheeks, however if you have decent bones you will have model-tier hollow cheeks while if you don't have any bone you will most likely have auchwitz hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, LiteralCaucasian and Preoximerianas

The key is to always keep the tongue on the roof on your mouth when you smallow, eventually it will become an habit and you will automatically use your tongue when eating instead of using your buccinator muscles leading to their atrophy.

What do you do when the food ends up going outside of the teeth? That’s what happens for me and I end having to use my cheeks to bring them back onto the tongue.

What do you do when the food ends up going outside of the teeth? That’s what happens for me and I end having to use my cheeks to bring them back onto the tongue.
Use very small bites to prevent this from happening

Try to use the tongue but even then it's a small activation which won't prevent atrophy, you smallow 1200 time per day and only a small part of these smallowing are made when eating