6 months on test 7 months on hgh

Laidcel

Laidcel

15 1/2, Roid and hghmaxxing success story
Bidelt: 18 -> 20.25
Height: 5'7 -> 5'10.5

If you are 14-16 PLEASE hop on while you have the chance.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sayi, thebuffdon690, mvp2v1 and 2 others
hgh is too expensive

pubertypill

Oh yeah my bio is old, I'm 15 1/2 now.

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
hgh does nothing unless you take it very very young. during growth periods, all it does is make you reach the height you are already supposed to reach faster

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
just found out .org at 15 theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bpow321 and NZb6Air
water thread

hgh does nothing unless you take it very very young. during growth periods, all it does is make you reach the height you are already supposed to reach faster
Just shut the fuck up please. Holy shit he literally grew 3 and a half inches just stfu your only saying that cause you can't get it kys piece of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, looksmaxxing223 and elemanzelvadre
Just shut the fuck up please. Holy shit he literally grew 3 and a half inches just stfu your only saying that cause you can't get it kys piece of shit
keep coping retard grey

you dont know anything

• So Sad
Reactions: microsoft and Laidcel
mirin ur cope
looksmaxxing223

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Laidcel and looksmaxxing223
hes literally 15

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and elemanzelvadre
everyone reacts different on the drug
yeah i didnt grew probably death tier t4 level was 0.65 before treatment and ur t4 lower when u take hgh

now on test and t4 will ad gh when my blood sugar down to normal levels

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
yeah i didnt grew probably death tier t4 level was 0.65 before treatment and ur t4 lower when u take hgh

now on test and t4 will ad gh when my blood sugar down to normal levels
your facial gains were good tho

This is lifefuel for both of us
lifefuel? more like i'm gonna try and research every obscure surgery and roid known to man just so i can get a crumb of pussy. OP grew because of puberty and he likely would've reached 5'10.5 regardless of hgh or not

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
everyone reacts different on the drug
I mean 2 of my cousins were put on hgh because they had low levels (not deficient/dwarfism tier) (4'10 mom) and their projected height was 5'8 but they both grew to 6'. There was a 3rd child and he refused to do the hgh and ended up 5'6

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and looksmaxxing223
lifefuel? more like i'm gonna try and research every obscure surgery and roid known to man just so i can get a crumb of pussy. OP grew because of puberty and he likely would've reached 5'10.5 regardless of hgh or not
Well i grew an inch in 3 months after having a growth rate of 1 inch per year but cool dont use hgh as if i give a fuck

I mean 2 of my cousins were put on hgh because they had low levels (not deficient/dwarfism tier) (4'10 mom) and their projected height was 5'8 but they both grew to 6'. There was a 3rd child and he refused to do the hgh and ended up 5'6
feel bad for the 3rd kid

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and Laidcel
keep blasting and pray to god that you are going to grow

keep coping retard grey
you wish you had org and hgh when you were 15/16 jealous incel rotter. remember that for the rest of your life that i got the chance to use hgh and you didnt. faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, looksmaxxing223, elemanzelvadre and 1 other person
you wish you had org and hgh when you were 15/16 jealous incel rotter. remember that for the rest of your life that i got the chance to use hgh and you didnt. faggot
yea bro, im reaching my predicted adult height even faster using hgh at 15!!!!!
if you used hgh at like 10 or even younger then you would've actually grown much taller than your actual height, even then the change is minimal :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: microsoft
if you used hgh at like 10 or even younger then you would've actually grown much taller than your actual height, even then the change is minimal :lul:
what a bunch of unscientific yap. Shut up faggot. Enjoy the rest of your life knowing you missed out on height 🔥🔥

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender, Laidcel, elemanzelvadre and 1 other person
keep blasting and pray to god that you are going to grow
My natural projected height is 6’0, I’m just hoping to reach 6’2-6’3 with another year of hgh, I just went to 9 iu’s

My natural projected height is 6’0, I’m just hoping to reach 6’2-6’3 with another year of hgh, I just went to 9 iu’s
And imma take ai until I’m 20

Test decrease height growth
Hgh will not increase height growth
Source: some indian on a incel forum

Do it, go inject a high amount of hgh and T into you body, you will see who is right

You talk backk?? Okay do it

you dont know anything
what a bunch of unscientific yap. Shut up faggot. Enjoy the rest of your life knowing you missed out on height 🔥🔥
You too guys, do it

Go inject , and we will see what happend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft, shikataganai and elemanzelvadre
Let this dumbasses do it

We cannot cure them, lets use them for entertainment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft, Laidcel, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person

Do it, go inject a high amount of hgh and T into you body, you will see who is right

You too guys, do it

TRT make me feel good and fix skin issues

You too guys, do it

Test doesn’t decrease height growth when you’re taking 15-20mg of aromasin daily

Test doesn’t decrease height growth when you’re taking 15-20mg of aromasin daily
Hmmhmm well any studies to backup you claim that test increase height growth?

I never heard that T get used for height growth.. only the opposite (without aromasin ofcourse)

Broscience or theorys dont count

I am taking test for muscles, sped. It doesn't have any effect on height, positive or negative, when you're taking a sufficient dose of ai.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
I am taking test for muscles, sped. It doesn't have any effect on height, positive or negative, when you're taking a sufficient dose of ai.
Why else would I mention my bidelt in the post

Ur destroying ur hormones and u havent even finished puberty but wow nice 3 inches in height bro!!!!

Ur destroying ur hormones and u havent even finished puberty but wow nice 3 inches in height bro!!!!
You can say my hormones are being destroyed without providing any actual mechanism or evidence that my natural test can't be turned back on just because of my age.

You can say my hormones are being destroyed without providing any actual mechanism or evidence that my natural test can't be turned back on just because of my age.
I can say that you're right