6 People With HIV/AIDS

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
The cripple and the woman were born with it... I wonder what is the reason why the other guys got it... :unsure:

Gays deserve to be executed publicly

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Gays deserve to be executed publicly
WRONG TBH. THE WORLD NEEDS MORE GAYS SO WE CAN HAVE LESS COMPETITION NGL. IF EVERYONE EXCEPT ME WERE GAY I COULD SLAY GIRLS LIKE LIMA DAILY TBH.

WRONG TBH. THE WORLD NEEDS MORE GAYS SO WE CAN HAVE LESS COMPETITION NGL. IF EVERYONE EXCEPT ME WERE GAY I COULD SLAY GIRLS LIKE LIMA DAILY TBH.
Shit theory bra, women would become lesbian to not have to fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1100
Shit theory bra, women would become lesbian to not have to fuck you
IF YOU THINK 3.5 BILLION WOMEN ARE TURNING INTO LESBIANS INSTEAD OF HAVING SEX WITH A WHITE 6’9” 5PSL SLAYER THEN YOU ARE INDEED DELUSIONAL BUDDY BOYO

IF YOU THINK 3.5 BILLION WOMEN ARE TURNING INTO LESBIANS INSTEAD OF HAVING SEX WITH A WHITE 6’9” 5PSL SLAYER THEN YOU ARE INDEED DELUSIONAL BUDDY BOYO
B8AB7052 E959 42C5 9FD2 D874A0080792

Gays will donate their sperm to prevent extinction, you’re fucked even in this impossible scenario that’s supposed to be 100% in your favor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gigachadcel
View attachment 184875

Gays will donate their sperm to prevent extinction, you’re fucked even in this impossible scenario that’s supposed to be 100% in your favor
You can't donate sperm if you have stds or any serious diseases in the family. Such guys will not get selected.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs