6 psl and personality combination , slay potential

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
This is not about myself jfl

Experts only. When you are 6 psl, but have awkward personality, can you still slay above average chicks very easily?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and St. Wristcel
you are 5PSL max you sad cunt

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 8080, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, St. Wristcel and eyearea
You are not 6PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse and Copeful
The juliencentral haters are arrived again.
Its just in general a question.

• JFL
Reactions: jake_okok, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
Blank

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel and eyearea
Legit 6 psl can slay
At least i hope so, cause my personality is cringe af and i can’t slay shit at 5-5.5 psl

When you are 6 psl, but have awkward personality, can you still slay above average chicks very easily?
yes, Im by far not psl 6 but awkward as Fuck and still manage to get girls

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Hollywood
damn. that's unexpected. I thought PSL5 and up, was life on easy mode.
i have major height and nt failo bro. 5 psl is not enough to salvage tbh, but i hope i can ascend 1 more point

5’8 but i’m 16 so i might grow
goal is 6 psl
Yeah. you really young still.
age doesn't help, it's difficult at 16, if not nt. Because that's that special age group (teenagers) that alot of same aged dudes look good/decent also (no in is balding, or ugly skinned yet (except the acne dudes), and most are not fat). AND, most girls that age value status, popularity, NT-maxxing, the most at that age.As you get older, it becomes less important, a bit. And more looks based.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, jake_okok and nonserviam
5’8 but i’m 16 so i might grow
goal is 6 psl
at least u still have time left plus u can re invent ur persona/image in college/work etc. im totally screwed.

• So Sad
Reactions: nonserviam and eduardkoopman
Yeah. you really young still.
age doesn't help, it's difficult at 16, if not nt. Because that's that special age group (teenagers) that alot of same aged dudes look good/decent also (no in is balding, or ugly skinned yet (except the acne dudes), and most are not fat). AND, most girls that age value status, popularity, NT-maxxing, the most at that age.As you get older, it becomes less important, a bit. And more looks based.

one of the highest iq posts i have read today tbh. i hope i will re invent my future 6 psl persona and slay in college. in high scholl all foids care about popularity and ntness and they never approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Legit 6 psl can slay
At least i hope so, cause my personality is cringe af and i can’t slay shit at 5-5.5 psl
NT 5 PSL can slay

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
one of the highest iq posts i have read today tbh. i hope i will re invent my future 6 psl persona and slay in college. in high scholl all foids care about popularity and ntness and they never approach
It's the small time window in life. HighSchool (13-18). Where popularity moggs other factors. After highschool, popularity becomes less important.
Women are very passive maxxed in highschool also.
And in highschool, everyone at that age tries to (for first time in life) get lose from parents and parent rules and so on. Trying to be independant-ish from parents. Hence being someone whom dares to challenge authority and parents, is instant status and popularity boost at that age.

Above, mostly changes with age/time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and nonserviam
the acne pill. is imo, one of the most brutal pills..
One, with acne. get treated as subhuman, often. Asif have a contaguous desease. Even if have a Chad face, with alot of acne = game over.

the acne pill gets little attention in the blackpill community, a bit.
i only recall i video talking about acne = game over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Yeah bro not even 8 psl is enough. U know i mog O pry and i dont get any bc i just dont really respect women's right to choose u know