nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, zevroh, STUPIDREFEREES and 13 others
what are the signs?

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and maxxmclooks

This was actually a mildly interesting video.

Tbh I think old people compliment young guys bc they find beauty in YOUTH itself. It's an interesting topic.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rhom, mathis, boss8055 and 7 others
fuck this shit idnno anymore fucking bullshit fuck this shit fucking

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Htobrother
fuck this shit idnno anymore fucking bullshit fuck this shit fucking
You fucking
Fucking you
Bloody

Go to hrlll and Go down:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and EverythingMattersCel
What da fak men

• JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie
Summary

This video highlights six subtle signs that indicate you may be less attractive than you think, such as being the gatekeeper friend and not receiving compliments from women.

Highlights
Being the gatekeeper friend can indicate that you are the least attractive in your group. 👫
Lack of women approaching you or showing nervousness around you may suggest lower attractiveness. 💁‍♂️
Getting less than 10 matches on dating apps per day could be a sign of lower attractiveness. 📱
Compliments from older generations may not be genuine indicators of attractiveness. 👴
Celebrity comparisons to attractive celebrities can be a sign of being an attractive guy. 🌟

Key Insights
Being the gatekeeper friend in a group may lead to attention but not genuine interest from others, indicating lower attractiveness. 👬
Lack of women approaching or showing nervousness around you could be a sign that you are not perceived as attractive in social settings. 💔
Low number of matches on dating apps may reflect how you are perceived in the dating marketplace, highlighting areas for improvement. 💬

water is wet apparently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, sayi, datboijj and 2 others
What the
Summary

This video highlights six subtle signs that indicate you may be less attractive than you think, such as being the gatekeeper friend and not receiving compliments from women.

Highlights
Being the gatekeeper friend can indicate that you are the least attractive in your group. 👫
Lack of women approaching you or showing nervousness around you may suggest lower attractiveness. 💁‍♂️
Getting less than 10 matches on dating apps per day could be a sign of lower attractiveness. 📱
Compliments from older generations may not be genuine indicators of attractiveness. 👴
Celebrity comparisons to attractive celebrities can be a sign of being an attractive guy. 🌟

Key Insights
Being the gatekeeper friend in a group may lead to attention but not genuine interest from others, indicating lower attractiveness. 👬
Lack of women approaching or showing nervousness around you could be a sign that you are not perceived as attractive in social settings. 💔
Low number of matches on dating apps may reflect how you are perceived in the dating marketplace, highlighting areas for improvement. 💬

water is wet apparently
BBC nigger bullshit ngl

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Brutal. For number 6 I was compared to JayZ by some random drunk international students at uni :feelsrope:.

• JFL
Reactions: fibonacci, sayi, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Brutal. For number 6 I was compared to JayZ by some random drunk international students at uni :feelsrope:.
Jay Z Looks Like my Balls
Illuminatimaxxed soulless mpc

He's a coon for this ngl

• JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Costcosuperstore, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
I get compared to elliot rodgers by my oneitis

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham
Not having blue eyes and Brown hair