6 Slays in 60 minutes - Brag Thread

android

android

Forum Megaterachad
I was walking down up the streets of New Delhi, Mumbai then suddenly 6 stacies from Denmark asked for my email address and discord username! I was hyped af. Then I went to my home in Spain,France. So I teleported and I had to duck (Mind you I’m 6’8 btw) and I fucked 6 stacies in my hotel next year!

@asdvek @Blackgymmax @cromagnon @Darkeningstar @gigell @halloweed @iluvmilk @Jew @6PSLcel @klip11 @Jova @ryuken @sickdawgie @kaligula567

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Darkeningstar, Ascending2Tyrone and 6 others
Why are niggers laughing? Do y’all not believe me?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
more believable than @WishIwasChico slay stories

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, spongebob, autisticretard and 4 others
I BELIEVE YOU!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: android and nathan
Well you should because it’s the truth anyways. All my devices are broken so I can’t send you pictures .

@cromagnon read text above please if u don’t belive

didnt read GIF

• Ugh..
Reactions: android
I was walking down up the streets of New Delhi, Mumbai then suddenly 6 stacies from Denmark asked for my email address and discord username! I was hyped af. Then I went to my home in Spain,France. So I teleported and I had to duck (Mind you I’m 6’8 btw) and I fucked 6 stacies in my hotel next year!

@asdvek @Blackgymmax @cromagnon @Darkeningstar @gigell @halloweed @iluvmilk @Jew @6PSLcel @klip11 @Jova @ryuken @sickdawgie @kaligula567
bro shut up

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: acv700 and android
You can’t handle the mog boyo
you prolly dont mog shit, with that dog piss humor youve got there im assuming ur 5'4 indian stink of cum and shit and have puss leaking from ur infected face

• So Sad
you prolly dont mog shit, with that dog piss humor youve got there im assuming ur 5'4 indian stink of cum and shit and have puss leaking from ur infected face
NOOO bro can’t handle the mog

i most be sooo relevant to get tagged 🚬

• +1
more believable than @WishIwasChico slay stories
lol cope

htb‘s drive hours to pay for the hotel only so wishiwaschico can pump and dump them

literally the dream of every girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and android

Users who are viewing this thread

Back