6’0 15yo thinking about hgh

2chevskuy

Gigamogger
wanna get as tall as possible. 3ius hgh daily is good? btw i have no idea where to buy could you guys advise me please

hgh/no aromatase steroid or steroid+ai/+3k kcal every day

• +1
Reactions: Kenyachad, sb23 and 2chevskuy
wanna get as tall as possible. 3ius hgh daily is good? btw i have no idea where to buy could you guys advise me please
first get xray on growth plates if you havent already.

AI + HGH is all u need, probally start off with 2-3 IU and work up to 5 IU. dont overdo it or it will make it u look like an ogre.
also you will sacrafice some of your looks due to acne and bloating but its better for the long run

• +1
Reactions: blockdonkey1 and 2chevskuy
first get xray on growth plates if you havent already.

AI + HGH is all u need, probally start off with 2-3 IU and work up to 5 IU. dont overdo it or it will make it u look like an ogre.
also you will sacrafice some of your looks due to acne and bloating but its better for the long run
Is an X-ray really important? What do I do with the results?

Risk is not worth it and you won’t grow much past your genetic limit

Is an X-ray really important? What do I do with the results?
yea xray is very important, if ur growth plates are closed theres no point of using hgh or ai.
depending on the results or how old your bone age is will determine how much growth u have left. if your doctor tells you your plates are almost closed, (i dont recommend this) but you should probally start of with a high hgh dose while u still have time.
to be as safe as possible for AI, i recommend getting a blood test first to see where ur baseline estrogen levels are at. just take 6.25 mg every day or every other day, enough for like 3/4 of men to bring it down to 7-15 pg

• +1
Reactions: 2chevskuy
yes testosterone is best steroid u can use there are non aromatase steroids also

i takin test+ai+hgh right now
Nvm about hgh. I’m Russian, just found out it’s sanctioned and we don’t have any analogues. Like 30IUs are worth my salary

Nvm about hgh. I’m Russian, just found out it’s sanctioned and we don’t have any analogues. Like 30IUs are worth my salary
buy from china or body builders arent there any steroid user bb in your gym?

Be honest, haven't you seen 100s of this exact threads here? Why do you think its a nice idea to create another one?

• Ugh..
Be honest, haven't you seen 100s of this exact threads here? Why do you think its a nice idea to create another one?
Are you 60iq? Maybe because you can communicate, ask questions based on personal circumstances and problems?

• +1
Reactions: blockdonkey1
Are you 60iq? Maybe because you can communicate, ask questions based on personal circumstances and problems?
You are an autist and should be banned from looksmaxing section

• JFL
yes testosterone is best steroid u can use there are non aromatase steroids also

i takin test+ai+hgh right now
Testosterone won't make you taller. Maybe the decreased estrogen while on it but you might aswell just take an ai.