6’0 is enough to be considered tall by most women but not by men

Z

Zoom759

Banned
i’m not talking about what women think is 6’0 or what u larpers say is 6’0 i mean a true unfrauded 6’0.

i live in midwest america and go to a pretty big state uni, i have a buddy who’s exactly 6’0 barefoot and he’s always called tall by women. not in a like omg ur so tall way but they use tall as an adjective to describe him

even his gf who’s a 5’7-5’8 becky (she claims 5’9) thinks he’s tall

however, men don’t do the same, only manlet men call him tall. i guess it makes sense tho since it’s only about 2 inches above the average height here in america so average height men aren’t gonna be like looking up at him.

to be considered tall by men i think u probably have to be 6’2 unfrauded or more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, theonewhocantascend, mathis and 2 others
are you seeking male validation bhai? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
are you seeking male validation bhai? :ROFLMAO:
No but i think being tall to men isn’t a bad thing and part of being a mogger which is why 6’0 isn’t ideal

Last edited:
i mean it helps when the median height at the uni is manlet tier but 6'0" is enough because its just noticeably taller than the rest of the crowd. a lot of people lie about their height lol at that point its all about the face

plus it depends on the uni as well

woman don’t know shit about men’s height
i was talking to some foids and they also said that i’m tall, i asked them to guess my height and these niggeresess said 5’9 - 5’10 when i was fraudmaxxed to 6’2 if not more and tried to argue with me jfl

woman don’t know shit about men’s height
i was talking to some foids and they also said that i’m tall, i asked them to guess my height and these niggeresess said 5’9 - 5’10 when i was fraudmaxxed to 6’2 if not more and tried to argue with me jfl
u probably have manlet proportions my 6ft buddy always gets guessed as 6’1 or 6’2 by foids

u probably have manlet proportions my 6ft buddy always gets guessed as 6’1 or 6’2 by foids
probably and i was pretty fat at the moment, and still they had to look up to me and i was clearly much taller than manlets around me

i guess the more attractive you are the higher your height will seem to them honestly which is common sense

also the system used matters, with metric system a foid would say 180 cm and in imperial 6’ if she finds you taller than others, but that’s only a theory

u don’t live in america nordcuck and ur probably as “6’2” as manlet Clavicular is

6’0 isn’t tall to men sorry
im 6 3 i live in the northern europe, jokes on you