6'0 mfs GTFIH

maxxedoutfyp

maxxedoutfyp

Hello
All the 5'10 and 5'11 mfs are going to fraud 6'0

If you are 6'0 barefoot, tell others you are 6'1 (fraud 6'1) or get 1 inch lifts or something

If you tell girls that you are 6'0 when you are 6'0 barefoot, they are gonna assume that you are 5'10 or something (manlet)

I know this because all the 5'10 and 5'11 barefoot ppl fraud 6'0 and it ends up creating problems for people who are 6'0 barefoot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, 5'7 zoomer, shewantsme and 5 others
height is cope anyways buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, reeceJen, aber and 1 other person
Im 5'7 and claim 7'2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, silencio, CarrotMaxxer and 3 others
5'9 htn mogs
there is a 5'9 chadlite in my school and all the girls say he is 6'1, essentially lying to themselves about his height simply because of his face :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser and <6PSLcel
how does ur face look like, are you a mentalcel ?
im a ltn, mentalcel is the biggest cope term this forum throws around

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, Acridax and maxxedoutfyp
maybe idk, but autism is a brutal failo tbh
if it is mild, it probably won't matter all that much
it will absolutely ruin your chances of having any sort of charisma though
so they would need top tier features to slay if they were autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
u alr know the answer

you're so fucking stupid it's funny
So in the end me saying as a htn 5,9 nigger, height matters bc im short, my face cant make up for it

So in the end me saying as a htn 5,9 nigger, height matters bc im short, my face cant make up for it
fix your locution, I can't understand what you just wrote.

so real. even on this forum all the 5'7 midgets are larping as 6', 6'2, 6'4, etc while barking that they get heightmogged each time they leave the house. meanwhile i'm 6'0 night height and barely find any men taller than me outside.
6ft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reeceJen, Rhom and Deleted member 25743
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mixedbreed.mtn and theonewhocantascend

If you are 6'0 barefoot, tell others you are 6'1 (fraud 6'1) or get 1 inch lifts or something

If you tell girls that you are 6'0 when you are 6'0 barefoot, they are gonna assume that you are 5'10 or something (manlet)

I know this because all the 5'10 and 5'11 barefoot ppl fraud 6'0 and it ends up creating problems for people who are 6'0 barefoot
just bring a meter when you meet up to expose all frauders

I bet you are, being average is just existing
no im a ltn, nigga id kill to be mtn, if i were true mid mtn i would need like 2-3 surgeries and bam easily mid htn, and a 6'5 htn will have an easy life despite what faggots on here say, unfortunately im going to need 2-3 just to become a mtn, then probably 3 more just to be a htn, providing everything goes well and I don't end up looking uncanny af.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
no im a ltn, nigga id kill to be mtn, if i were true mid mtn i would need like 2-3 surgeries and bam easily mid htn, and a 6'5 htn will have an easy life despite what faggots on here say, unfortunately im going to need 2-3 just to become a mtn, then probably 3 more just to be a htn, providing everything goes well and I don't end up looking uncanny af.
Gl bro, wish you the best

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I'm 6'2 and fraud to 6'4 because 6'0 niggas fraud 6'2 :feelsrope:
Height inflation is a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752

Women have no idea what heights look like. If you are actually 6 foot barefoot you can fraud up to 6'3 no joke (one inch shoes and larp 2inches)
I am 6'1 (185cm) and the times I have been asked by women (in person), I always tell them take a guess.
I got answers from 188cm to 192cm jfl. They absolutely have no idea what certain heights look like, and nor do they care. They just put you in the tall or not tall category in their heads.

• +1
Reactions: Rhom

i am one of those guys going to fraud 6'0 :forcedsmile:

Yeah I probably should start telling people I’m 6’1. I’m legitimately 6’0 barefoot measured at the doctors office but you’re right about all these 5’10 faggots claiming 6’0

i know one that says he is 181cm, probably in shoes and while jumping. He is certainly on 170cm range lmao

Yea i've never heard a single guy say he's 5'11, they only say 5'8 and below or larp 6 ft

Btw shorter the person asking how tall you are, the more you can larp. Had a 5'2-5'3 foid guess my height she said 6'4 when I'm borderline 6'2 with shoes jfl

so real. even on this forum all the 5'7 midgets are larping as 6', 6'2, 6'4, etc while barking that they get heightmogged each time they leave the house. meanwhile i'm 6'0 night height and barely find any men taller than me outside.
View attachment 2935314
height inflation is crazy nowadays i have been guessed as 6'1 and called sometimes tall by shorter people even tho im just 5'11 barefoot

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and reeceJen
u need looks and height to get girls, not just looks and not just height

• Ugh..
heightflation is real

I'm 4'11 but I claim 6'0 lowkey

• JFL