60 year old man shoots & kills his girlfriend's 16 year old daughter

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Van Brisbon via Harris County Jail
Suspect

Download
Victim

When the cops found her dead, her pants and panties were pulled down to her knees. The cops also witnessed him pulling up his pants when they arrived.

I think what happened was that he made advances to her, but someone forgot to tell him about the age pill. Most 16 year old foids are sexually repulsed by old men who are 45 years older than them. Girls may like older men, but if a 16 year old foid says she likes older men, she means a good looking 26 year old. I think he raped her and then killed her to try to cover it up.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: bedes, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 17872 and 6 others
Another nigger life in prison nothing to see here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 21597, ChiraqJihad and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
This is why I hate watching the News. It puts me in a bad mood.

Life and times of Empaths.

• +1
Reactions: LaDiabla, Deleted member 20370 and klip11
To be fair that 16yo foid looks like a 40yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, MoggerChad, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Another state-sponsored single mother setting her daughter up for success!

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
@bonelessMan chime in. Your wisdom is always appreciated

View attachment 2004382
Suspect

View attachment 2004383
Victim

When the cops found her dead, her pants and panties were pulled down to her knees. The cops also witnessed him pulling up his pants when they arrived.

I think what happened was that he made advances to her, but someone forgot to tell him about the age pill. Most 16 year old foids are sexually repulsed by old men who are 45 years older than them. Girls may like older men, but if a 16 year old foid says she likes older men, she means a good looking 26 year old. I think he raped her and then killed her to try to cover it up.
Not shocked at all its biological, most of these men who get with single mothers or women with children will be sexually attracted to their young daughters. what iam shocked about is him killing her. Biology doesn't care, sadly this young female lost her life. The mating game is cruel to most men, in their teens and 20s when their the most horny and desire their female peers, the women are having amazing wild sex with smaller pool of 20-25 percent of men, while 75 percent of the men get almost no sexual access or very little. Then as these men get older their female peers start to give them sexual access but usually its after their single mothers and or divorced in their 40s 50s 60s 70s.. and its usually after these women have put on 40-60 pounds from their highschool/college years, but now these men are around these womens young duaghters/grand daughters who will just naturally sexually excite men of all ages.

They fuck a small pool of chads/tyrones when their young, then get beta- providers to raise chads/tyrones children, and start the cycle all over again.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, klip11 and Deleted member 17872
To be fair that 16yo foid looks like a 40yo
not gonna lie she looks old and young at the same time,i would have guessed she was 30 years old not 16.

60 year old nigger niggers his niggers 16 year old nigger

high t high fwhr nigger

only a matter of time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, klip11 and Deleted member 20370
  • WTF
Reactions: stamaster21
So he wouldn't go to prison, I guess. But I don't think he's the sharpest knife in the drawer. He probably has an 85 IQ

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
They look the same age

So he wouldn't go to prison, I guess. But I don't think he's the sharpest knife in the drawer. He probably has an 85 IQ
Now he's going for both rape and murder...

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Mother is great at picking out the best men to date