6'0 Zoomer Debunked - Definitive end to the "Muh 6'3 Zoomer" Cope

Wishful

Wishful

Iron
I'll preface by stating I won't bother making any lengthy argument, I'll just present the government issued data and a quick elaboration.

Average Height of Northern European men is "Only" around 5'10.5

https://www.ssb.no/310026/conscripts-by-height-and-weight-sy-108 -
- Average Height of Norwegian MALE military conscripts, usually aged 19.

MEASURED BY THE MILITARY, HIGHEST RELIABILITY
2016 (born 1999)180.3

The vast majority of these individuals are white males, for anyone that clicked on that chart, you can view that it's topped out for around decades by now.
The supposed tallest cohort of people on earth, Northern white Europeans, are "Only" 5'10.9 on average... lol (Of which from 2011, where the "Noticeable" increase occurs, the number is SELF REPORTED - therefore it's safer to assume the average male is around 179cm)

>Inb4 muh refugees cope
>2000's/1990's date

Average Height of Dutch Men is 5'11.4 - Per government statistics.

Official Data put out by the Dutch Government -

While it is true there is a disproportionate number of giants in the Netherlands (190cm+) the notion that the average Dutch man can reach up to 185cm is bullshit in its entirety and only subject to truth regarding some very small regions within the country, akin to those in the Adriatic Coast (Which had faulty measurement methodology)

178.56 Male average in Limburg, with the tallest men being located in Friesland with an average of 181.95.

Refugee/Immigrant argument refuted as well via 2000's statistics -

Average height in 2003, prior to large scale immigration, was around the same height as it is in the 2020's (180.6 to 181.1cm in 2018, the absolute peak value)

If the universally tallest nations on earth top out around 180cm for the youth, why the fuck would nations such as America, England, or Germany have average heights above 184? (6'0)
The purpose of this post isn't to state that height is inconsequential, but rather to put an end to the bullshit surrounding the "6'2 average height Zoomer" myth that's propagated by basement dwellers, realistically speaking if you're over 172cm (5'7.5) you'll be fine so long as you wear lifts and focus on your face, you won't get the same experience as a 6'3 man, but equating yourself to men in the 99th percentile is ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Veym, kanderior, Researcher of Incel and 26 others
it's so obvious that normies will always say they are 2 inches taller than their actual height and that's why the internet height inflation happens
just leave home and you'll see OP is telling the truth​

• +1
Reactions: Veym, MoggsWithBoness, 1966Ford and 23 others
@LVZZO

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
As far as I know average male zoomer height in the Netherlands, which is still the tallest country in the world, is 6'0 (source from the Dutch government), and it's a self-reported number so it may be lower if there's a lot guys mistaken or frauding their height, or higher if there are indeed so many ethnics that they affect the average. A Dutch friend of mine is 6'0 and believes that number is accurate based on his experiences. But yeah, that's as tall as things get for countries (there are some regions where the average is around 6'1). A 6'2 guy should be tallish, and a 6'3 guy solidly tall, even in the tallest country in the world. 6'4 is mogger height even there if it's equivalent to 6'2 in the US (since the US is 2 inches shorter).

it's so obvious that normies will always say they are 2 inches taller than their actual height and that's why the internet height inflation happens
I see 5‘10 girls every now and then

As far as I know average male zoomer height in the Netherlands, which is still the tallest country in the world, is 6'0 (source), and it's a self-reported number so it may be lower if there's a lot guys mistaken or frauding their height, or higher if there are indeed so many ethnics that they affect the average. A Dutch friend of mine is 6'0 and believes that number is accurate based on his experiences. But yeah, that's as tall as things get for countries (there are some regions where the average is around 6'1). A 6'2 guy should be tallish, and a 6'3 guy solidly tall, even in the tallest country in the world. 6'4 is mogger height even there if it's equivalent to 6'2 in the US (since the US is 2 inches shorter).
181.9cm (5'11.5) for males, 168.6 for females in Friesland to 178.6cm (5'10.3) and 165.3 respectively in Limburg.

Source: Central Bureau of Statistics Netherlands.

Height Inflation is the reason people think the new average height is around 6'0+

• +1
Reactions: Pride, based_pakichad421 and m0ss26
b-but on my tiktok page all zoomers are 6'7" with 8/10 faces, you want to tell me it's not a perfect representative of reality? :oops:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, zura, Mr. President and 6 others
181.9cm (5'11.5) for males, 168.6 for females in Friesland to 178.6cm (5'10.3) and 165.3 respectively in Limburg.

Source: Central Bureau of Statistics Netherlands.

Height Inflation is the reason people think the new average height is around 6'0+
true, but I'm talking about zoomers specifically, and their average is indeed reported as 6'0 by the same source. Whether it's an under or over-estimate depends on how blackpilled or whitepilled you are.

Because it's muh nationality
You should measure height by pheno

As far as I know average male zoomer height in the Netherlands, which is still the tallest country in the world, is 6'0 (source from the Dutch government), and it's a self-reported number so it may be lower if there's a lot guys mistaken or frauding their height, or higher if there are indeed so many ethnics that they affect the average. A Dutch friend of mine is 6'0 and believes that number is accurate based on his experiences. But yeah, that's as tall as things get for countries (there are some regions where the average is around 6'1). A 6'2 guy should be tallish, and a 6'3 guy solidly tall, even in the tallest country in the world. 6'4 is mogger height even there if it's equivalent to 6'2 in the US (since the US is 2 inches shorter).
I Spoke with one guy in this forum who lives in Netherlands, he's 6 feet measured by doctor at daytime and he said that he feels very comfortable and very average in Netherlands, he said that 20% of guys maybe taller than him, but 6 feet is still not Manlet there, it's just Average

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
true, but I'm talking about zoomers specifically, and their average is indeed reported as 6'0 by the same source. Whether it's an under or over-estimate depends on how blackpilled or whitepilled you are.
That source is primarily self reported, this is measured.

I Spoke with one guy in this forum who lives in Netherlands, he's 6 feet measured by doctor at daytime and he said that he feels very comfortable and very average in Netherlands, he said that 20% of guys maybe taller than him, but 6 feet is still not Manlet there, it's just Average
From my experience as a 5'10 male in the Netherlands, I felt perfectly average.
Whereas anywhere else in the world I feel tall, excluding some areas in Appalachia and Friesland.

• +1
Reactions: Veym, based_pakichad421 and m0ss26
b-but on my tiktok page all zoomers are 6'7" with 8/10 faces, you want to tell me it's not a perfect representative of reality? :oops:
TikTok is pretty tame compared to the outrageous claims you'll find on Reddit. Stories of 6'3 women being everywhere, some guy saying 6'5 was average in his hs, a 6'4 guy saying he feels short in his friend group, a 6'2 called "little smurf" by his rowing team, etc. I showed them to a Dutch friend of mine and he was caging at how ridiculous they were. Either normies are completely clueless about heights (their own and of others), worse than even people here think they are, or the Dutch like to exaggerate their country's tallness aspect as a kind of inside joke or national pride thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, bleachmaxxer69, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
From my experience as a 5'10 male in the Netherlands, I felt perfectly average.
Whereas anywhere else in the world I feel tall, excluding some areas in Appalachia and Friesland.
True, I have even friend who lived there he's italian 5'10 with good face, and he slayed there. It seems like height is very Overrated in Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Wishful
Because it's muh nationality
You should measure height by pheno
Norway was around 90% Full-blooded Norwegian by the time it capped out in the 2000's, and the results are consistent with the heights in the 1970's when it was 98%.

ok but who measures this people anyways. Or is just self reported?

Norway was around 90% Full-blooded Norwegian by the time it capped out in the 2000's, and the results are consistent with the heights in the 1970's when it was 98%.
View attachment 2667995
White is not a pheno
Different phenos have different average heights

Legit. I think I even saw a global height chart where the height of zoomers was actually slightly less of boomers in the west and it's included only native population without immigrants. exception countries like Russia, china where new generations grew in better conditions. Looks like we reached our peak.

The Scandinavian numbers are measured due to mandatory military service there, so every young man has his height measured by a doctor (often in the morning, has to be said). Netherlands as far as I know we have no recent measured data but I may be wrong.

The Scandinavian numbers are measured due to mandatory military service there, so every young man has his height measured by a doctor (often in the morning, has to be said). Netherlands as far as I know we have no recent measured data but I may be wrong.
ok thanks for the info

Measured by the Military for the Norwegian source, so it's the most reliable data source you'll ever get

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Detective, tombradylover and 2 others
A defeatist attitude cannot be cured with facts.
Copers will just retort that...
  • immigrants bring down the average
  • older people bring down the average
  • average height is considerably higher among zoomers
  • average height is considerably higher among non-virgins
And even if you bring them irrefutable facts that prove all these to be wrong, they will just dismiss them by saying they're falsified by the jews or something.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, bleachmaxxer69, based_pakichad421 and 2 others
Scandinavians just have ichabod crane syndrome from eating too much retinol and getting 0 vitamin D. Uninhibited growth is never a good thing, cancer is typified by cells just multiplying without discrimination. For this reason the real moggers are always 5'11 to 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, horizontallytall and WhoAmIReally
Anyway regardless of what the statistics may be, based on the many posts and accounts I've read Dutch women generally consider 6'3/190 the beginning of tall, 8 inches/20 cm above their female average which according to studies is the ideal height difference for women. Irl it's probably 6'2 cause most people can't accurately tell heights and the appearance of the number matters ("19x" is like 6'x), but regardless let's assume worst case scenario. Add an inch to account for moggers and it's 6'4 to really stand out even there. Another inch to account for the worst-case scenarios of occasional giga moggers and it's 6'5. Mogging starts at 3 inches, becomes noticeable at 4 and brutal at 5 (which is the difference between the average man and average woman). So 6'1 is decent, 6'2 is good, 6'3 solid.

Doesn't change much for me at the end of the day, ideal height range is 6'2-6'4, with 6'1 and 6'5 borderline, and you wanna be as close as possible to 6'4 to minimize mogging.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Nick.Harte
Anyway regardless of what the statistics may be, based on the many posts and accounts I've read Dutch women generally consider 6'3/190 the beginning of tall, 8 inches/20 cm above the female average which according to studies is the ideal height difference for women. Irl it's probably 6'2 cause most people can't accurately tell heights and the appearance of the number matters ("19x" sounds like 6'x), but regardless let's assume worst case scenario. Add an inch to account for moggers and it's 6'4 to really stand out even there. Another inch to account for the worst-case scenarios of occasional giga moggers and it's 6'5. Mogging starts at 3 inches, becomes noticeable at 4 and brutal 5 (which is the difference between the average man and average woman). So 6'1 is decent, 6'2 is good, 6'3 solid.

Doesn't change much for me at the end of the day, ideal height range is 6'2-6'4, with 6'1 and 6'5 borderline, and you wanna be as close as possible to 6'4.
I don't disagree, I think generally the taller the better to a certain limit- but the height standards are getting overblown by imbeciles who propound this bullshit that the vast majority of zoomers are over 6'0+

In turn that leads to height inflation where people start naturally assuming every man they'll encounter is around 6'0; If you've ever watched a video where women attempt to guess what percentage of men are above 6'0, you'll get answers ranging from 20%-50%

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and kanderior
I don't disagree, I think generally the taller the better to a certain limit- but the height standards are getting overblown by imbeciles who propound this bullshit that the vast majority of zoomers are over 6'0+

In turn that leads to height inflation where people start naturally assuming every man they'll encounter is around 6'0; If you've ever watched a video where women attempt to guess what percentage of men are above 6'0, you'll get answers ranging from 20%-50%
What I really can't stand is the simps here who look at foids on tiktok saying shit like "6'2 isn't tall", "6'4 is the beginning of sexy heights" etc. and instead of mocking them for being out of touch with reality or laughing at them they actually agree, start stressing out about how "over" it is and attacking people who call them out as "bluepilled copers". Basically simping and adopting the value system of random tiktok sluts instead of maintaining their masculine logical frame.

Last edited:
  • +1
What I really can't stand is the simps here who look at foids on tiktok saying shit like "6'2 isn't tall", "6'4 is the beginning of sexy heights" etc. and instead of mocking them for being out of touch with reality or laughing at them they actually agree, start stressing out about how "over" it is and attacking people who call them out as "bluepilled copers". Basically simping and adopting the value system of random tiktok sluts instead of maintaining their masculine logical frame.
Men who side with women over men should be drawn and quartered.
Too many examples of this.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
It's all lying cope, I feel and I'm told that I'm tall on adriatic coast at 187cm

OP thumbs up for having a brain. Ive been preaching this for awhile. Coping incels tell me I'm delusional when stats like this are out there for everyone to see. Good shit brother

• +1
Reactions: Pride, based_pakichad421 and m0ss26
I'll preface by stating I won't bother making any lengthy argument, I'll just present the government issued data and a quick elaboration.

2016 (born 1999)180.3

The vast majority of these individuals are white males, for anyone that clicked on that chart, you can view that it's topped out for around decades by now.
The supposed tallest cohort of people on earth, Northern white Europeans, are "Only" 5'10.9 on average... lol (Of which from 2011, where the "Noticeable" increase occurs, the number is SELF REPORTED - therefore it's safer to assume the average male is around 179cm)

>Inb4 muh refugees cope
>2000's/1990's date

View attachment 2667966
While it is true there is a disproportionate number of giants in the Netherlands (190cm+) the notion that the average Dutch man can reach up to 185cm is bullshit in its entirety and only subject to truth regarding some very small regions within the country, akin to those in the Adriatic Coast (Which had faulty measurement methodology)
View attachment 2667981

178.56 Male average in Limburg, with the tallest men being located in Friesland with an average of 181.95.

View attachment 2667976
Average height in 2003, prior to large scale immigration, was around the same height as it is in the 2020's (180.6 to 181.1cm in 2018, the absolute peak value)

If the universally tallest nations on earth top out around 180cm for the youth, why the fuck would nations such as America, England, or Germany have average heights above 184? (6'0)
The purpose of this post isn't to state that height is inconsequential, but rather to put an end to the bullshit surrounding the "6'2 average height Zoomer" myth that's propagated by basement dwellers, realistically speaking if you're over 172cm (5'7.5) you'll be fine so long as you wear lifts and focus on your face, you won't get the same experience as a 6'3 man, but equating yourself to men in the 99th percentile is ridiculous.
Im 6"6 lived in a country with an aveage of 181cm less 0.5% of people were taller than me in western europe and na its the same in turkey i was a giant even gangsters thought twice

Im 6"6 lived in a country with an aveage of 181cm less 0.5% of people were taller than me in western europe and na its the same in turkey i was a giant even gangsters thought twice
jfl obviously man 7 inches above average is 0th percentile, giant-tier. That's huge anywhere.

every guy I see is 6 foot or more, maybe I just cant see the other guys though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Is there an endless army of 5'7s spreading the 6'4 zoomer average stat or smth

ppl r so retarded that even when you give them definitive empirical data they’ll still say nah

• +1
Actually good thread, but I'm positive whoever says "the average X zoomer is 6ft+" is just memeing and are manlets who can't measure their own height

• +1
Average zoomer definitely isn't 6 ft, especially if we are tailoring it towards evening height measurements. If 6 ft was average then 6 ft 4 would be as common as 5 ft 8 and we all know that's fucking bullshit. I would say just over 5 ft 10 or 178.5 cm is pretty much average for the younger generation. It's been proven countless times and anecdotally this stands to a truth. I've walked through my own college, primarily full of white zoomers and I can say that even 5 ft 11 is a stretch for average. Obviously I'm from the UK so this could differ from other places such as Sweden or Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Wishful
my dad and i went to usa and greece and my dad is 5 8 and i am weak 6 ft most young dudes were around his hieht in usa and greece some were shrter i beleive that average for white only guys is 5 9 to 5 8.5 no more no less

if its self reported then its not a question of "may" be lower, it is a 1000 trillion percent much lower, ALL OF THEM COPE AND ROUND UP THEN ADD INCHES TO THEIR HEIGHT. i had friends try to give me extra inches in height so they could claim 6 foot because its obvious they're shorter than me

• +1
Reactions: Pride, Wishful and tombradylover
I heightmogged most people in fucking norway at 6'0 flat kek

• +1
What people seem to forget is they both men & women's height are what create tall children and tall women are rare. The guy can be 6ft tall but the women only short/average and so the son turns out shorter. Now considering the average guy is 5'9/5'10 and 5'11 in the tallest countries in the world where are all the 6ft+ average zoomers coming from? But what I will say is probably now more than ever in history are women selecting for taller men (and there's more of them and then there's tall women selecting tall men as well so on average there's more taller people.

2016 (born 1999)180.3

>Inb4 muh refugees cope
>2000's/1990's date

View attachment 2667966
View attachment 2667981

View attachment 2667976

heightpill is just demoralization propaganda created by tallfag subhumans to diss manlets, GTFIH @honeypot @ElTruecel

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
zoomers are twinks anyway, the most fragile generation of all time with the smallest bone density

But indeed, although there are some differences according to the phenotype/country, 6’4 remains as the ultimate mogger height

the closer to 6’4 the better, nobody looks at someone who’s 6’0 and says WOW YOU’RE TALL!!
But it happens frequently at 6’3+

heightpill is just demoralization propaganda created by tallfag subhumans to diss manlets, GTFIH @honeypot @ElTruecel
Same thing applies to all aspects of blackpill, I'm just travelling to back to my own country in a town with manlets so I don't have to deal with blackpill kikes

Last edited:

2016 (born 1999)180.3

>Inb4 muh refugees cope
>2000's/1990's date

View attachment 2667966
View attachment 2667981

View attachment 2667976

The issue is that you cant be avg anymore due to hypergamy. So if the avg in your region is 5'10, You gotta be 6'2 aka the 4inches rule. Then only you can pull non fat non whore bitches. And for hookups and ons? FORGET IT NIGGER BE 6'4+ with a htn+ face or forget it and rot in the slums of mumbai like you are rn

BOTB worthy thread tbh

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back