6000 calories a day bulking meal plan (as a 6'7 HTN)

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
Morning: 1000 calories breakfast, 4 hard boiled eggs 85g black beans, 100g plantain, 320g sausage

On my way to university: 1000 calories smoothie, oats, almond butter, fruit, honey, protein powder, yogurt

Afternoon: 1000 calories lunch from chick fil a (chicken sandwich and large fries)

During classes: 1000 calories of almonds and Pecans as a snack while I'm in class

Get home: another 1000 calorie smoothie while I get work done

Dinner: 1 cup of rice with curry sauce and chicken breast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Suns9999, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
1000 calories of almonds and Pecans as a snack while I'm in class
You are lying to yourself.

No body can eat that many calories from nuts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, slavicpsycho and Outerz14
Morning: 1000 calories breakfast, 4 hard boiled eggs 85g black beans, 100g plantain, 320g sausage

On my way to university: 1000 calories smoothie, oats, almond butter, fruit, honey, protein powder, yogurt

Afternoon: 1000 calories lunch from chick fil a (chicken sandwich and large fries)

During classes: 1000 calories of almonds and Pecans as a snack while I'm in class

Vegetables? Berries? Probably not enough Fruits in ur smoothie! Antioxidants? Vitamin K?
Also Eat less sausage for breakfast and more eggs, there are also far greater foods than black beans. Large fries should be replaced aswell. Overall not enough complex carbs I would say, which isn’t beneficial for ur testosterone.
Also fuck u for being 6‘7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Snowskinned and 1 other person
You are lying to yourself.

No body can eat that many calories from nuts.
I used to eat 90 brazil nuts a day (2000 calories) as a snack until I learned they coupd be toxic im large quantities so I switched to Pecans and almonds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Vegetables? Berries? Probably not enough Fruits in ur smoothie Antioxidants? Vitamin K?
Also Eat less sausage for breakfast and more eggs, there are also far greater foods than black beans. Large fries should be replaced aswell. Overall not enough complex carbs I would say, which isn’t beneficial for ur testosterone.
Well I usually add vegetables to my dinner and I take d3, k2, and vitamin c as supplements and the reason I eat that much sausage is cause it's less satiating but I'll switch it up and try more eggs

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

Jamaican nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Rzn and 3links2
Nuts have no nutrients. Beans have no nutrients

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and watah
Nuts have no nutrients. Beans have no nutrients
But they are high in fat so, any alternatives that have same or higher fat content with more nutrients?

• JFL
Overall not enough complex carbs I would say, which isn’t beneficial for ur testosterone.
Don't carbs overall nuke testosterone? Thought high fat was the way to go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up and Suns9999
wtf does ur self proclaimed psl have to do with your caloric intake lmfao?

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ey88 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
That's a good way to get fat and not gain much muscle.

Shitting plan (as a 6'7 HTN) after following the 6000 calories a day bulking meal plan (as a 6'7 HTN)​

Morning: Take a shit

On my way to university: Take a shit

Afternoon: Take a shit

During classes: Take a shit

Get home: Take a shit

Dinner: Take a shit

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2
That's a good way to get fat and not gain much muscle.
It's literally a bulk, and I'm going to gain muscle obv will gain a little fat but that's with every bulk

It's literally a bulk, and I'm going to gain muscle obv will gain a little fat but that's with every bulk
You misunderstand what a real bulk actually is, and so did I when I got started.

Truth is nobody gains more than 2 lbs of muscle per month as a natural lifter, so gaining more than 2 lbs of weight per month will just lead to excessive fat gain for no reason.

And when you get overweight enough, and end up in the obese category, you'll have permanently stretched your skin to the point that when you cut, you'll have loose skin that will never go away; except for surgery but the scars from the surgery will not go away though.

I'm 6'4" 181 lbs, and I'm gaining 2 lbs per month with a 2700 calorie diet. If I do cardio one day, I might eat 3000 calories to compensate but that's it. By doing that, I guarantee that the next 20 lbs I gain will be mostly muscle, with maybe a ratio of 15 lbs of muscle for 5 lbs of fat. If you gain 5 lbs per month, you'll gain 50 lbs in 10 months and more than half of that will be fat, it's a huge waste of time and it's unhealthy and expensive.

By the way, aiming to gain a specific number of weight is not the way to go, you only need enough calories to increase performance in the gym, nothing more than that. With 2700 calories, I'm able to add reps or weight to my lifts, so it's plenty, for the muscle mass I have now.

More info here:

• +1
You misunderstand what a real bulk actually is, and so did I when I got started.

Truth is nobody gains more than 2 lbs of muscle per month as a natural lifter, so gaining more than 2 lbs of weight per month will just lead to excessive fat gain for no reason.

And when you get overweight enough, and end up in the obese category, you'll have permanently stretched your skin to the point that when you cut, you'll have loose skin that will never go away; except for surgery but the scars from the surgery will not go away though.

I'm 6'4" 181 lbs, and I'm gaining 2 lbs per month with a 2700 calorie diet. If I do cardio one day, I might eat 3000 calories to compensate but that's it. By doing that, I guarantee that the next 20 lbs I gain will be mostly muscle, with maybe a ratio of 15 lbs of muscle for 5 lbs of fat. If you gain 5 lbs per month, you'll gain 50 lbs in 10 months and more than half of that will be fat, it's a huge waste of time and it's unhealthy and expensive.

By the way, aiming to gain a specific number of weight is not the way to go, you only need enough calories to increase performance in the gym, nothing more than that. With 2700 calories, I'm able to add reps or weight to my lifts, so it's plenty, for the muscle mass I have now.

More info here:

Been there tried that and ended up losing 10 pounds during the summer due to not counting also I gain 2lb per week eating 5000 calories a day so 6000 isn't a big deal

Been there tried that and ended up losing 10 pounds during the summer due to not counting also I gain 2lb per week eating 5000 calories a day so 6000 isn't a big deal
You'll get fat, then cut down and realize you made no gains, only to bulk again, and the cycle continues.
But good look on your dirty bulking journey :LOL:

You'll get fat, then cut down and realize you made no gains, only to bulk again, and the cycle continues.
But good look on your dirty bulking journey :LOL:

It's a clean bulk not a dirty one, If it was dirty I'd get me 6k through McDonald's bud

Vegetables? Berries? Probably not enough Fruits in ur smoothie! Antioxidants? Vitamin K?
Don't mention carbs bro you're gonna summon @Never Get Up

It's a clean bulk not a dirty one, If it was dirty I'd get me 6k through McDonald's bud
It's dirty the moment you go with too much of a surplus. Like I said, you can't gain more than 2 lbs of muscle per month, unless you're doing a steroid cycle, and even then, it's not double the gains, just a bit more.

It's dirty the moment you go with too much of a surplus. Like I said, you can't gain more than 2 lbs of muscle per month, unless you're doing a steroid cycle, and even then, it's not double the gains, just a bit more.
I'm literally gonna gain back the 10 pounds I lost clean due to muscle memory and like I said 5k is my 2lb a week surplus

I'm literally gonna gain back the 10 pounds I lost clean due to muscle memory and like I said 5k is my 2lb a week surplus
Again, 2 lbs per week is too much because only 0.5 lbs will be muscle. You'll gain 1.5 lbs of fat and 0.5 lbs of muscle, at most, and this is if you're actually train hard and properly, which maybe you're not. Chances are you'll just get fat.

No it's not, ldl causes high blood pressure and raises your chances of a heart attack. Only HDL cholesterol is good for you.
You haven’t been keeping up with the newest science

All centenarians have high cholesterol of both types

The hysteria surrounding LDL has been debunked

No it's not, ldl causes high blood pressure and raises your chances of a heart attack. Only HDL cholesterol is good for you.
False. Risk is produced by cause and effect under 100% controlled trials with humans locked in a laboratory watching their every move for many decades. Show me a study that meets this requirement. I’ll save you time, it doesn’t exist.

Associations are not science. Science is based on hard fact outcomes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
1. Calories are units of heat energy

2. Heat has no mass therefore can not be brought to rest via you can’t eat a photon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 3links2 and thereallegend
Carbohydrates are not food energy for human beings. They are contra-indicated in the human diet. We are obligate carnivores.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2 and thereallegend
I used to eat 90 brazil nuts a day (2000 calories) as a snack until I learned they coupd be toxic im large quantities so I switched to Pecans and almonds
No one has ever eaten a single “calorie”. Calories are heat.

• Hmm...
Too much ldl cholesterol to eat consistently more of something to add flavor to food
LDL is not cholesterol. You don’t need to worry about either of them. They aren’t the causes of heart diseases.

• +1